Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Soccer was on tonight BTW. It seems like Toronto was aware of this but Philly was not.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

Soccer was on tonight BTW. It seems like Toronto was aware of this but Philly was not.

I'm not sure how that would have ended any differently if Philly HAD shown up, they're kinda bad.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
https://twitter.com/sportsdoctormd/status/992584200120426496

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Geez, not even DC can claim that...

...mainly because in 2014 they played them at home, plus they actually won 5 road games that year. In 2013 though...yeah...

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

one minute in and Kaku has scored!!!

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Seltzer posted:

one minute in and Kaku has scored!!!

FOUR MINUTES AND AND KAKU HAS ASSISTED VALOT

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

NYC knows there's a game today, right?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The Fox Sports streaming option gives you access to soccer that they show on FS1/2, and I thought the ESPN+ option was gonna be the same. It's not, and I am annoyed about it.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

camoseven posted:

The Fox Sports streaming option gives you access to soccer that they show on FS1/2, and I thought the ESPN+ option was gonna be the same. It's not, and I am annoyed about it.

Heh, yeah, no.

But this NY/NJ game is quite tasty.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
I'm watching the Caps game which is inexplicably on at the same time, but loving hell City, I expected better the way they've been terrorizing the East this year.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

City is scared and getting beneficial calls rn

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Not sure how VAR missed that handball.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Also royer should probably stop shooting from outside the box. And how did BWP MISS

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

This is a classic Whitecaps game in that we should be winning by two or three goals but will almost inevitably lose by one.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Seltzer posted:

Also royer should probably stop shooting from outside the box. And how did BWP MISS

Johnson made a good save, but jesus what a gift there.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

whypick1 posted:

NYC knows there's a game today, right?

someone should notify the Revs as well

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

drat, what a sweet cross

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

There he goes ahahahah. WE WANT EIGHT

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Seltzer posted:

There he goes ahahahah. WE WANT EIGHT

Please get 8.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Is today No Handball Day?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

The refereeing has been horribly bad against us, luckily that hasn't mattered much.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/mattpentz/status/992841912922001408

:shepicide::shepicide::shepicide::shepicide:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

A red card in a Whitecaps game for the OTHER team? This is unprecedented.

(also elbowing the 6'5" opposing CB in the chest seems like such a dumb move that I still can't quite believe it actually happened rather than the ref screwing up somehow.)

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Yessss 4-0 and BWP doing the game over gesture

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

This is going to be really bad

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Reyna hits the bar with what would have been a wondergoal, Kamara misses two great chances in the box and, oh yeah, we're still a man up and a goal down:

Dallan Invictus posted:

This is a classic Whitecaps game in that we should be winning by two or three goals but will almost inevitably lose by one.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

vancouver is a fraud

that is my well considered opinion

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

G-Hawk posted:

vancouver is a fraud

that is my well considered opinion

Vancouver is a living, breathing testament to just how bad the West is, because we would not have nearly as good a record if most of the rest of you weren't loving terrible.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I think I might like VAR now.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Love to see my 21 year old rookie get karate kicked in the face

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Deserved red. That was some nasty poo poo.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

whypick1 posted:

:woop::woop::woop::woop:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Literal lol at that face-kick

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

whypick1 posted:

I’ve been a fan so far. Lot of overturned calls that would have hosed the Timbers.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
having VAR is better than not having VAR

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Classic Zardes

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.