Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

How may rapes must a man talk down
before you can call him banned?

:thunk:

Also if ketchup pouring makes you a good lineman, get ready for Western PA to become an OL factory. Who knew Heinz was creating elite prospects?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Doctor Syrup posted:

Also if ketchup pouring makes you a good lineman, get ready for Western PA to become an OL factory. Who knew Heinz was creating elite prospects?

Does the technique work?

I pretty much haven't eaten ketchup since I was a kid but I never knew about the label thing.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

That sounds like bullshit. I'm pretty sure the ketchup industry hasn't found a surefire way to lick thixotropy yet.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Grittybeard posted:

Does the technique work?

I pretty much haven't eaten ketchup since I was a kid but I never knew about the label thing.

If you happen to find yourself with a glass bottle of Heinz ketchup, yes, it does work.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Slow news day

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Any food requiring ketchup is better with either mustard, marinara or hot sauce, depending on the food.

My mom used to put ketchup on meatloaf and I had to grow up to realize she's violating meatloaf by pouring high fructose corn syrup spread all over it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

meatloaf isn't exactly a complex delicacy to begin with

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Amy Pole Her posted:

This isn’t the chat thread.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Meatloaf with a light turkey gravy is delicious but i mean - as said - it’s meatloaf. Not known for its prime cut.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

tk posted:

If you happen to find yourself with a glass bottle of Heinz ketchup, yes, it does work.

Yep, I've never had it fail me. Also you can lay the bottle down on the table before your food comes out.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Meatloaf with a light turkey gravy is delicious but i mean - as said - it’s meatloaf. Not known for its prime cut.

Brother's wife is from italy. Once you have that meatloaf you realize your childhood was a lie

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Look at the GD n00bs what don't know about HFCS-free Heinz ketchup

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

just smush all that wet ground beef up together so i can shovel it in my mouth faster

ketchup???? disgusting

AutomaticPrince
Jun 14, 2013
The best meatloaf I've ever had in my life had some weird light slightly spicy tomato sauce on it. :discourse: It was in an Army DFAC of all places.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the business card scene of american psycho but it's all your meat loafs

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

meatloaf isn't a complex dish. no i don't know what a panade is and i buy the cheapest leanest ground beef shrink wrapped in a styrofoam tray, why are you changing the topic

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hifi posted:

meatloaf isn't a complex dish. no i don't know what a panade is and i buy the cheapest leanest ground beef shrink wrapped in a styrofoam tray, why are you changing the topic

do you serve it with your artisan sous vide chicken tenders

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Do you think Tom Brady feeds his son meatloaf like a baby bird

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Tom Brady's meatloaf recipe probably includes powdered deer anus and acupuncture needles.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I thought Tom Brady’s diet was near-vegan.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

do you serve it with your artisan sous vide chicken tendies

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Cavauro posted:

This is an extremely underappreciated post

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TheChirurgeon posted:

This is an extremely underappreciated post

It was pretty good and deserved to be quoted

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/998662696525590529?s=21

Lol

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Even money is on Richie Incognito: Tiger-Cat.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

he can come call cmc gay all he wants.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Edward Mass posted:

Even money is on Richie Incognito: Tiger-Cat.

Guess again.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Richie Incognito? Definitely a Gruden Grinder.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

surprised he didn't want to come back for josh allen's tweet game

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Cavauro posted:

Meatloaf doesn't have bone in it, R-tard.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

The singer disagrees

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

The singer disagrees

:wrong: He’d do anything for love, but he won’t do that.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

choice quotes on the Reuben Foster saga via https://theathletic.com/361074/2018/05/20/olson-after-damaging-false-accusations-how-does-reuben-foster-regain-his-reputation/

quote:

As revenge plots go, Ennis’ was both diabolical and fantastical. Her injuries, including the ruptured eardrum? Turns out she sustained them during a fight with another woman following a road rage incident in San Francisco on the night of Feb. 10. Prosecutors knew about this, even saw a videotape of the fight, but oddly chose to ignore it and proceed with felony domestic violence charges against Foster, for which he faced up to 10 years in prison.

quote:

Her devious scheme, now that she’s tied all the diabolical pieces together for public consumption, seems ludicrously obvious. Two days after Foster was arrested, Ennis recanted her story to police, and then again in a public statement through her attorney last month. Despite that, I, for one, was more inclined to believe Smith, the prosecutor, when he declared the DA’s office planned to move forward with the case even if the accuser chose not to testify.

quote:

“Honestly I never thought it would get this far. I wanted to sue him on my own. I didn’t think y’all would capitalize off it,” Ennis admitted, and that last sentence ought to cause knots in the stomachs of any journalist who helped hoist the pitchforks.

fucks the police prosecutor

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Well would you look at that. Who’d have guessed?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Glennon vomits all over the field and Bradford isn't even on it? Almost too perfect to be real.

also wth is the rosen fear bunker. I tried to look it up and all I'm getting is holocaust stuff

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jeremy white sucks and tries to make lame catchphrases stick

it's probably because the bills drafted allen ahead of him so of course rosen is going to be aaron rodgers

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
he won't have to be aaron rodgers to make josh allen look like a clown. in fact he won't have to do a drat thing

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Good news my sandpaper condoms are selling again on Amazon.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Elephanthead posted:

Good news my sandpaper condoms are selling again on Amazon.

They already make Polyurethane condoms so it's a crowded market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I hope Larry Fitzgerald loves catching passes from Rosen and sticks around for a few more years, he is fun to watch.

• Locked thread