Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

wait a minute. there's TOP lane??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

unknown + unknowable lane ''top''

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Here is my remake proposal

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

am I being trolled or something? I have played well over ten games of this, are you telling me there is an entire lane so inconsequential to the outcome and tempo of the game that I, a seasoned veteran, would be entirely without knowledge of its existence?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Turning SR into a 2-lane map with multiple junglers per team would actually be fun and good.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Erdricks posted:

Any good educational streamers?

Risti if you want to watch some high diamond/masters Garen action. Also great at tilt-managment

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Neace was a really good streamer who did league until very recently (like April), he has tons of coaching videos on youtube. He was like a high diamond or masters GP or something and plays some other roles, emphasizes macro and stuff usually but sometimes does more micro laning stuff for lower elo players.

LastShadow has a lot of really good micro tips in his VOD coaching sessions but god help you if you can stand listening to him.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

strong bird posted:

In agreement but remove mid to be an invading jungler so I as the ADC get all the farm as god intended.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

The Shortest Path posted:

Turning SR into a 2-lane map with multiple junglers per team would actually be fun and good.

That would be super twisted tho. I wonder how a laner could play around the treeline.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

That would be super twisted tho. I wonder how a laner could play around the treeline.

How do you have multiple junglers with 3 people in a two lane map?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Tbh you could keep the same map and make it 4v4 with three solo lanes

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Is twisted treeline still good? I keep thinking about trying it again.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

i forgot to mention, in the nungle all the camps are replaced with wandering crabs

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

strong bird posted:

i forgot to mention, in the nungle all the camps are replaced with wandering crabs

And everyone is forced to play urgot with his crab skin only

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

strong bird posted:

in the nungle the mighty nungle

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Every camp is removed and replaced with a single randomly placed crab that when killed results in the enemy jungler being permabanned.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

interesting ideas lads and ladies. personally i think they should buff zoe

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

kingcobweb posted:

Tbh you could keep the same map and make it 4v4 with three solo lanes

I want this as a featured gamemode.

(Alternatively 5v5 on a 4 lane map, but that would take a poo poo ton of work.)

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

pog boyfriend posted:

man you just destroyed my friend in that clip

which one was he

i present to you: the saddest twisted fate

https://i.imgur.com/lqTTFCq.mp4

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 22:37 on May 22, 2018

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Verviticus posted:

which one was he

the reksai

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
oh i think he was actually decent. the ornn was a top tier trashcan. reksai carried them that game - at one point ornn was 0/5/1 in a 60 kill game

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Did they nerf Reksai's numbers to where she can't be played top anymore?

On release she was a loving destroyer of worlds that nobody picked top for some reason, I think that's the only champ where I built a 100 cs lead on someone more than once in like a span of a week or something, although I was never very good at teamfighting with her

She was just renekton 2.0 with a bigger combo, you hit em with the underground torpedo thing, go in, pop up, AA, hit Q to reset, 3 hits with Q, E, run away, and then you just go underground and use the fury you just built up to heal and win the trade in a huge way.

I haven't tried her in a long time tho dunno if that works anymore

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

it hasnt worked forever

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

strong bird posted:

Decent proposal, but I insist on renaming them top and bottom jungle so I can tell the tungler to swap to my bungle.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

K8.0 posted:

Decent proposal, but I insist on renaming them top and bottom jungle so I can tell the tungler to swap to my bungle.

League of Legends Season 8: Tungle my Bungle

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

why do you have voice volume so much higher than the rest of the game wtf

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
You probably don't have /laugh bound to an easy to reach button do you

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

its curtains for Kevin posted:

You probably don't have /laugh bound to an easy to reach button do you

I do, but I don't need me pressing MB4 to drown out the rest of the game

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
How to climb as adc: drive yourself insane with the same three VO lines on max volume, apparently

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

The Shortest Path posted:

They should make a map with no lanes and only junglers.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Futuresight posted:

They should make a map with no lanes and only junglers.

Isn't that URF

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

so i made the mistake of rebooting my pc last night and microsoft slipped in an update that made the update reminder notifications a full screen message instead of a small popup in the corner of the screen and thankfully i found this out in the middle of a match (and actually thankfully i was in base.)

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
Got a warning for doing an open mid 4 people on our team agreed to (score was like 10/0 in 8 minutes) and our adc had 8 CS (they were also the only one not to say anything about the open mid). Had to type "I Agree" to a blurb about not giving up into a little popup box after the game.

Not really upset about it just a weird thing I've never heard of before. I'm not sure if it was triggered by me being on the fountain a lot or saying "open mid" in all chat or what.

Futuresight fucked around with this message at 05:20 on May 23, 2018

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Futuresight posted:

Got a warning for doing an open mid 4 people on our team agreed to (score was like 10/0 in 8 minutes) and our adc had 8 CS (they were also the only one not to say anything about the open mid). Had to type "I Agree" to a blurb about not giving up into a little popup box after the game.

Not really upset about it just a weird thing I've never heard of before. I'm not sure if it was triggered by me being on the fountain a lot or saying "open mid" in all chat or what.

It's an automated thing; if you're in base for too long, the game marks you as AFK.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

blitz mvp

https://i.imgur.com/WYrvDsX.mp4

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Why was he left to 1v1 in the first place?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What the hell is "Clash" and why is the game down because of people being allowed to do it?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

DaStampede posted:

Why was he left to 1v1 in the first place?

rest of my team was splitting mid or top or something or maybe baron i dont remember

Spudalicious
Dec 24, 2003

I <3 Alton Brown.
That clip is why you should always pick jax, or ban jax, but never let anyone else get him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spudalicious posted:

That clip is why you should always pick jax, or ban jax, but never let anyone else get him.

My takeaway was that if dude is trying to just peacefully walk away maybe don't start poo poo with him for no goddamn reason.