Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kalli posted:

6'6:....Nick Foles.....

Yeah, we know, but the discussion was about QB's height.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/nflfootballops/status/999053065314619393

https://twitter.com/nflfootballops/status/999055932360445952

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

rip the funny touchdown that happens once every 5 years when the receiving team doesn't touch the ball

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

DariusLikewise posted:

They were 1 of 8 teams to make the 2018 Divisional Round of the Playoffs. More impressive when you take in consideration that they have a bottom-eight QB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XwmIhZbQfM

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Brings back fond memories of Gruden having like 6 QBs on the roster for mini-camp, including an already retired Jake Plummer

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MD2020 posted:

Yeah, we know, but the discussion was about QB's height.

lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the no blocking zone is gonna be weird though. is a team going to try wedging it in the dead zone 10-15 yards out?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gruden unleash the Hack

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Want to see an incredible cheap shot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJM5sZhrK1U

It's got an interesting story: https://deadspin.com/japanese-college-football-world-rocked-after-player-rev-1826233548

quote:

A single dirty hit in a college football game three weeks ago has become a such a scandal in Japan that the perpetrator held a nationally televised press conference today to explain himself.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gruden certainly wasn't loving around about not using any of that statistical mumbo jumbo

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

shyduck posted:

We need [img-sickos] but with Gruden outside the window

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Gruden certainly wasn't loving around about not using any of that statistical mumbo jumbo

what is "completion percentage" really, anyway? Buncha drat eggheads ruining the great game of football.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

:perfect:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Vontaze Burfict nods in approval

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

a neat cape posted:

He'll throw more passes than Luck will

God Willing

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diqnol posted:

By the same GM that Mcmagic just praised heh

lol you don't have a great joke detector. It's AMAZING that Mike M survived that pick.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Report: Big Dick Nick Foles Turned Down Browns Starting QB Job To Remain Eagles Back-Up

Reigning Super Bowl MVP Nick "Big Dick" Foles will still be stuck as the Eagles’ back-up QB heading into next season, as long as Carson Wentz is healthy. But according to an NFL.com report, Foles could’ve potentially landed a job as a starter elsewhere in the league if he wanted it. The problem was, that job was in Cleveland, quarterbacking a team that went 0-16 last year.

The report says that earlier in the offseason, the Browns offered Philly the 35th pick in this year’s draft in exchange for Foles. Obviously the Eagles didn’t accept, but it sounds like Foles had a say in whether or not the deal went through:

Before rejecting the deal, two sources said, the Eagles ran the scenario by Foles, who said he preferred to remain in Philadelphia.

Instead of adding Foles, the Browns doomed—er, drafted—Baker Mayfield with the first pick and traded for Tyrod Taylor this offseason. Whoever their starter becomes, he’ll enter a situation where just one regular season win will represent an infinity percent improvement from last year. As DeShone Kizer will tell you, that’s still a lot harder than it sounds.

https://deadspin.com/report-nick-foles-turned-down-browns-starting-qb-job-t-1826244288

I would blow Dane Cook fucked around with this message at 01:31 on May 23, 2018

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Big Dick Nick’s got a Big Brain too

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Today I learned that Japanese college football exists

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

I commend Nick Foles, glad the Browns made an offer using 2nd round pick, find this sad and yet hilarious. Browns are so toxic no one wants to play.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hate when stuff like this happens :(
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/999102898561744896

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
:suicide:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

poo poo.

I guess they'll bring Gates back.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That's not adarn?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

A+ throw, right on the money

He's not wrong, Eagles backup is a better job

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

pubic works project posted:

poo poo.

I guess they'll bring Gates back.

i'd assume so, yeah.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rip ross

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm sad

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I really do hope someday they create some sort of magic injection that you can put into an ACL (or any ligament really) to prevent it from tearing.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

I'll give a poo poo about this if he's on the regular season roster.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I guess now we're gonna feature a lot of Virgil Green if we don't bring Fat Gates back

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Is this supposed to be evidence of Mariota being a good quarterback? Defender had an easy pick there

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

I really do hope someday they create some sort of magic injection that you can put into an ACL (or any ligament really) to prevent it from tearing.

Stem Acells

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

you know what you must do

:suicide101:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

losing players in those situations is just the absolute worst

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

losing players in those situations is just the absolute worst

You were there when Kelvin died.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Hunter Henry was poised to break out as the next great TE, I dont know why he didnt play as close to 100% of snaps last season as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Hunter Henry was poised to break out as the next great TE, I dont know why he didnt play as close to 100% of snaps last season as possible

To get Gates the record

• Locked thread