Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MairavZ/status/998778856499593216

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

genuinely impressed they were able to use it without kamikazing it into a light rain cloud

the middle east, with its dry climate, is the only region of the world in which the f35 can be safely fielded

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Every new child is a soldier for the vaterland, cool. Are they going to start sending medals to Israeli mothers who bear five or more children?

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Metal Cat has issued a correction as of 03:54 on Oct 24, 2021

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

satire as a concept really does not deserve to exist

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
ha ha
https://twitter.com/RealistComics/status/998254174482653184

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Every new child is a soldier for the vaterland, cool. Are they going to start sending medals to Israeli mothers who bear five or more children?

i'd be surprised if they don't already

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/999535971614965760

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
certainly casts "there's no innocent Gazans because those unarmed kids would all grow up to be anti-Israel soldiers" in a disturbing new light

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i'm doing my part!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

trump: *starts putting cnn/nyt writers in gas chambers*

me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
israels desperately wishes its people would gently caress more but like every modern western nation they've fallen into the demographics trap where having more kids is inconvenient to one's lifestyle meanwhile the impoverished palestinians have more children due the cheapness of life so israel is in this position where they fear they'll be overwhelmed.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

israels desperately wishes its people would gently caress more but like every modern western nation they've fallen into the demographics trap where having more kids is inconvenient to one's lifestyle meanwhile the impoverished palestinians have more children due the cheapness of life so israel is in this position where they fear they'll be overwhelmed.

afaik they just have ultras in the settlements breeding for god to mitigate that demographic issue.
relative of my wife lives there in that lifestyle and has 5 kids in 7 years and more coming.

problem is now super religious settlers are a growing unstoppable political force

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Main Paineframe posted:

the bad Dems support it. schumer personally praised trunp for moving the embassy

loving Christ

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

afaik they just have ultras in the settlements breeding for god to mitigate that demographic issue.
relative of my wife lives there in that lifestyle and has 5 kids in 7 years and more coming.

problem is now super religious settlers are a growing unstoppable political force

Don't they also refuse military service?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Don't they also refuse military service?

big time

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Feranon posted:

ireland rules more that it has any real right to

now if they'd just stop givin such a poo poo about what sect of jesus-god they belong to and go back to worshiping cool elves who bake cookies in trees or w/e

Um the whole sect thing super mega informs the stance on Israel/Palestine.
It's the reason most Irish (the Catholics on either side of the border) are pro-Palestinian.... because the Protestant Irish population is let's just say historically rather akin to the Israelis.
Protestants in Northern Ireland are super duper pro-Israel for the reverse reason.

Grape has issued a correction as of 05:05 on May 25, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I guess it's a perfect poetic irony that all the Zionist Israelis paranoid about being replaced by Palestinians, will themselves be replaced by Haredim who don't even really believe in Israel.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Grape posted:

Um the whole sect thing super mega informs the stance on Israel/Palestine.
It's the reason most Irish (the Catholics on either side of the border) are pro-Palestinian.... because the Protestant Irish population is let's just say historically rather akin to the Israelis.
Protestants in Northern Ireland are super duper pro-Israel for the reverse reason.

You say that but the fancy dress at Orange Hall events keeps having this occuring

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

the phrase “broken clock is right twice a day” isn’t meant to be literal, but hell there it is.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Byolante posted:

You say that but the fancy dress at Orange Hall events keeps having this occuring

Seems pretty in line with all the pro-Israeli far right running around these days.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

the phrase “broken clock is right twice a day” isn’t meant to be literal, but hell there it is.

Meanwhile the clock's other hands are gaslighting Armenians, molesting Cypriots, and murdering Kurds. :buddy:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

really queer Christmas posted:

Cool clock, Recep. Want to bring it to the White House?

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

They can't anymore though. Changed this past fall.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I think Israel is the closest thing you can get to the world shown in the Starship Trooper movie.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

lol owned

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

R. Guyovich posted:

Cool clock, Recep. Want to bring it to the White House?

They can compare clock sizes with turump

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

get ready for a strictly gender segregated IDF

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Feranon posted:

trump: *starts putting cnn/nyt writers in gas chambers*

me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed actually.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

etalian posted:

I think Israel is the closest thing you can get to the world shown in the Starship Trooper movie.

the haredim will NOT allow sexy coed showers and that is the most important part

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best Giraffe posted:

the haredim will NOT allow sexy coed showers and that is the most important part

they could just a get exemption from this torture experience.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

get ready for a strictly gender segregated IDF

Lol, they'll get smacked into line and told to shut up. IDF is more fascist than Jewish.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lol, they'll get smacked into line and told to shut up. IDF is more fascist than Jewish.

wow Judaism is worse then fascism, glad someone has the courage to admit it.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

We'll see how it is when the IDF is 60%+ Haredim.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

the IDF is still handling haredi with ultra kid gloves

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol, you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

We'll see how it is when the IDF is 60%+ Haredim.

It was pretty smart to create a religion based on slacking off and studying wall scrolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

lmao. yes the army with its own military rabbi, special service conditions for yeshiva students, haredi only units, that has soliers walking out from entertainment shows with female performers and literally sent a soldier to prison for eating a pork sandwich on the shooting range is a bastion of secularity.