Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

mandatory lesbian posted:

Yo where my boy petey piranha at gently caress this game

He's a boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Where's Ridley

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Princeps32 posted:

why do they keep leaving the best mario character, captain toad, out of the spinoff games

You've played Captain Toad; you know why. He's slower than a motherfucker and can't even jump

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Infinitum posted:

7. RACKETS.

Oh no! :kimchi:

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Infinitum posted:

Full Mario Aces roster

Are they still going to let boring people use Miis? I like the idea of dunking on someone's self-insert avatar as a Blooper or a Chain Chomp.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

No Pink Gold Peach? What is this bullshit

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It's the sports princess' game, time to introduce some sort of metal Daisy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

did we know Diddy was in? that seems like a new addition. Boom Boom is a cool throwback and Blooper owns. Need more stupid-rear end awesome characters like Chain Chomps and Bloopers. Still wish it was like Mario Kart and we got guest characters like Kirby or something.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

chaleski posted:

Are they still going to let boring people use Miis? I like the idea of dunking on someone's self-insert avatar as a Blooper or a Chain Chomp.

Yes, it's been datamined as well.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

What is Happy Birthdays?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Detective No. 27 posted:

What is Happy Birthdays?

It’s a god sim. There’s a free demo.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

Detective No. 27 posted:

What is Happy Birthdays?

It’s like a Sim Earth sort of game, where you create a prehistoric world and watch it evolve over millennia. Instead of getting to interact in a meaningful way with all the cool little clay-looking species, you just visit the planet to catalog them (by clicking on them) and elevate terrain (to raise/lower the planet’s temperature). Otherwise you play the game by progressing time and watching the species on the planet change.

I had high hopes but I’m glad I played the demo, not my cup of tea.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:australia::boonie::siren: ATTN AUS GOONS - FIFA 18 is currently $30AUD on the eShop :siren::boonie::australia:

Guessing we're going to see a FIFA 19 refresh at E3

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

That sounds neat. I'll try the demo.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Miis kinda suck

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Having a little cartoon version of yourself that’s able to interact with Mario characters is pretty rad imo.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I love my Mii. I've had it for a decade now.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Huh, speaking of Miis it looks like the web-based Mii creation tool is finally available.

https://accounts.nintendo.com/mii_studio

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Have they announced what these "Nintendo Account" Miis actually do? Nintendo Account doesn't have a friend list or anything, so there's no way for other people to see them, and it seems like they are completely separate from any Switch or 3DS Miis you may have.

\/ I completely forgot that those exist.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 26, 2018

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

Have they announced what these "Nintendo Account" Miis actually do? Nintendo Account doesn't have a friend list or anything, so there's no way for other people to see them, and it seems like they are completely separate from any Switch or 3DS Miis you may have.

They’re used in the mobile games. They show up for your profile in Mario Run and Animal Crossing.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/PuppetMasterIX/status/1000080066510909442

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1000074525281677313

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I saw this joke all over Reddit starting today and idgi. I mean, I get emails like that sometimes from various services but other than that...

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It turns out My Girlfriend is a Mermaid on Switch is a Kickstarter. 15 bucks for a digital copy.

Donate now!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

:emptyquote:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The fine print in the email Sonic gets says they're preparing to announce a new game.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Samurai Sanders posted:

I saw this joke all over Reddit starting today and idgi. I mean, I get emails like that sometimes from various services but other than that...

New European data protection legislation just went in to effect. Everybody over here is getting bombarded with emails and pop ups about this, is why it's going viral.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

Twitter keeps pushing a notice that takes up your entire screen on open.

e: ^oh, I didn't know it was widespread

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Policenaut posted:

The fine print in the email Sonic gets says they're preparing to announce a new game.

Ding ding ding

Give the man his prize

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Infinitum posted:

Ding ding ding

Give the man his prize

Is his prize the new sonic game? Because that's not a prize.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Policenaut posted:

Maybe it’s that racing game that they only halfway announced.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is his prize the new sonic game? Because that's not a prize.

It is if it's Sonic Racing or Sonic Mania 2

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oh yeah, I had vaguely been reading about that new EU law but didn’t notice when it started.

I quit Facebook a few months ago, I guess that’s where I would have noticed the most.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh yeah, I had vaguely been reading about that new EU law but didn’t notice when it started.

I quit Facebook a few months ago, I guess that’s where I would have noticed the most.

Literally every service I’ve ever signed up for with my current email just bombarded me. I must have gotten at least 50 we changed our terms emails.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Chao Garden would be perfect for the switch

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Consummate Professional posted:

Chao Garden would be perfect for the switch

One of those without being attached to a lovely Sonic game would be nice.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
A new Sonic game with Chao will be first Sonic game I've bought in a really long time.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SeANMcBAY posted:

Literally every service I’ve ever signed up for with my current email just bombarded me. I must have gotten at least 50 we changed our terms emails.
Hmm...looking through my emails I seem to have gotten about five of them over the last few days.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

SeANMcBAY posted:

Maybe it’s that racing game that they only halfway announced.

Probably, unless they're keeping on keeping on with the 3D games and are already gonna shovel another one out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
What was the sonic Mario party ripoff? That sucked so bad

• Locked thread