Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Cant watch it now but bacon donut is streaming with his mom http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Cant watch it now but bacon donut is streaming with his mom http://www.twitch.tv/bacon_donut

His stream just makes me sad these days.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bacon_donut took the iron pill and is cucking around darkchans posting kekistan tier poo poo.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

bacon_donut took the iron pill and is cucking around darkchans posting kekistan tier poo poo.

Word, Church

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ever since he legally changed his name to Bacon _ Donut and, before that, joined a Content Creator Corporation, there's just some amount of soul lacking in his streams of late.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Ever since he legally changed his name to Bacon _ Donut and, before that, joined a Content Creator Corporation, there's just some amount of soul lacking in his streams of late.

oh my god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did he actually legally change his name to Bacon Donut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Did he actually legally change his name to Bacon Donut.

Bacon _ Donut. Or maybe the word underscore. I forget which one.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats brand commitment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell he even got rid of ludique - learning the ropes.mp3 in his intro lineup. If that's not a massive shame I don't know what is.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this isnt related to anything but i wanted to let my homie wormskull know i just landed in adelaide. adelaide up brothers!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

this isnt related to anything but i wanted to let my homie wormskull know i just landed in adelaide. adelaide up brothers!

Adelaide up!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Jesus

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

:/

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

When he was full of energy and enthusiasm, and his stream intro felt like a genie coming out of a bottle, was ftw

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
pro streaming seems like a terrible grind

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

When he was full of energy and enthusiasm, and his stream intro felt like a genie coming out of a bottle, was ftw

This.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

pro streaming seems like a terrible grind

alright everyone, time for meal 3 of the day. switching to dinner cam!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God I’m remembering Bacon Donuts maniacal laughter as the song gets hype right before he turns the cam on now. Rest In Peace.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Traps know how to please a man." - The Demon.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

drunkenpunk is demonius' friend who has no teeth and Rants online to an audience of 30 views on youtube. i know this because i love Demonius,

i hate drunkenpunk800

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

God I’m remembering Bacon Donuts maniacal laughter as the song gets hype right before he turns the cam on now. Rest In Peace.

Nothing gold can stay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://twitch.tv/wormskull Demon Soul.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.twitch.tv/b3nnyd

pillars of eternity

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

thanks everybody. i didnt realize how fast reading all of that dialogue would wear my voice out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

first time playing FO4 https://www.twitch.tv/bn03

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

no thanks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thinking about streaming some Miku unless I wind up playing FGs.

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vcok0xdE7o Demonius is streaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't watch zombie movies anymore. Walking Dead...? Yeah. Walking Dead... you walking dead fanboys can suck my vienna sausage dick, okay! It sucks!

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I can't watch zombie movies anymore. Walking Dead...? Yeah. Walking Dead... you walking dead fanboys can suck my vienna sausage dick, okay! It sucks!

lmao

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

He said that the PS2 analog sticks feel like swollen clits.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"That's right bitch. Scream for me." - The Demon

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Thanks Rediscover for doing really retarded trolls on Demonius and getting banned from his chat, which also somehow got me banned because he thought I was your alt.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

dionysian posted:

Thanks Rediscover for doing really retarded trolls on Demonius and getting banned from his chat, which also somehow got me banned because he thought I was your alt.

Well, you shouldn't have been doing really retarded trolls on him

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DemoniusX threatened to blow off rediscover's head with a shotgun for being a stupid little bitch troll.

dionysian
Dec 30, 2012

Wormskull posted:

DemoniusX threatened to blow off rediscover's head with a shotgun for being a stupid little bitch troll.

As he well should.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

Well, you shouldn't have been doing really retarded trolls on him

You don't deserve to watch the demon livestream. If I ever get mod on his channel I'll dome you on sight myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rediscover literally destroyed the stream singlehandedly and deeply insulted Demonius's skills as a gamer and now his drunk has taken a turn for the insanely depressed. His wife had to come console him. Rediscover needs to be probated for at least a full month.