Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I was just about to write Robin Salem a note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Anything else, Robin?

an adult beverage posted:

I was just about to write Robin Salem a note.

:golfclap:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
YO YO YO DIS IS HIS HUSBAND MAN i'M FUCKIN HIM IN HIS WHITE rear end RIGHT NOW WISHING FOR YOUR BIG BLACK DICK TO COME DOWN MY GULLET MUDAFUCKA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_2XHQucoQ

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

baba booey

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I didn't gegt my dick sucked today adn I am reporting all of you "baba booeys" to the mods, so get hosed forever you Baba booey bitches.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Snoop interview was really good

Snoop is enlightened

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
This is probably the thing I laugh at most consistently, it's just never not funny. Fred has phenomenal timing, Robin plays the straight man perfectly, it's just all amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jackie+martling+laugh

Just go down and pick any out, it's guaranteed to be funny.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

I've been out of this thread for a while - I had no idea that Anthony Cumia teamed up with Artie. I only found out because this just appeared in my youtube feed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfGUJoqMW70

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Sasquatch! posted:

I've been out of this thread for a while - I had no idea that Anthony Cumia teamed up with Artie. I only found out because this just appeared in my youtube feed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfGUJoqMW70

The video should be 2 seconds long with Cumia saying, "Hes a junkie"

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

High Pitch is seriously the most normal looking wack packer now.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Former Human posted:

High Pitch is seriously the most normal looking wack packer now.

Ok, so I recognize HPE (you're absolutely right, btw), Jeff the 'drank', Wendy.... But who's the other guy? And who's the guy with the eyepatch?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ok, so I recognize HPE (you're absolutely right, btw), Jeff the 'drank', Wendy.... But who's the other guy? And who's the guy with the eyepatch?

I think its Medicated Pete and Asian Pete

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

The dude who looks like a thumb is marfonn mike and he went to school with high pitch. I don't know who the eye patch is. Someone who works on the show?

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Shuli has the eye patch lmao

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Moniker posted:

Shuli has the eye patch lmao

Spending too much time around Wack Packers seems to have corrupted him.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo that's Shuli? drat he got old. We're all getting old :(

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

A 7th Grade Throwback-ack

https://www.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/8m1kud/7th_grade_etm/

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

As a father (especially of two sons), this kills me. :smith:

His parents hosed him up more than his disabilities did. At the same time, it's not like there's a manual for this poo poo.

Edit: ok, this genuinely made me laugh. From a Reddit comment:

"I've said it before... 2,000 years from now there will be a religion based completely on this dude. Genuine force of nature.

Book of Fratto: "And in his infinite wisdom, he instructed that within us we already knew what to do, and so we did."

Book of Norris: "And I so offended the chosen one that he flew upon silver wings to break my fingers."

Book of Lange excerpt: "And we bid the shithead farewell, and the prophet made it so..."

etc..."

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 16:55 on May 25, 2018

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:(

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

As a father (especially of two sons), this kills me. :smith:

His parents hosed him up more than his disabilities did. At the same time, it's not like there's a manual for this poo poo.

Edit: ok, this genuinely made me laugh. From a Reddit comment:

"I've said it before... 2,000 years from now there will be a religion based completely on this dude. Genuine force of nature.

Book of Fratto: "And in his infinite wisdom, he instructed that within us we already knew what to do, and so we did."

Book of Norris: "And I so offended the chosen one that he flew upon silver wings to break my fingers."

Book of Lange excerpt: "And we bid the shithead farewell, and the prophet made it so..."

etc..."

You have to end every prayer with "ack ack" instead of Amen.

Also 0.0 is the equivalent of 666

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Bonzo posted:

You have to end every prayer with "ack ack" instead of Amen.

Also 0.0 is the equivalent of 666

"We will now pass around the Oakland A's cap for this week's offering..."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
the devil is a werewolf

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Drink a cup of Pepsi, blood of the ack-ack-tor

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Our midget who art in heaven
Shitcock be thy name

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1000101544132513792
https://twitter.com/TheWorldofGreg/status/1000102295328215041

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
People give Artie poo poo for being a fat heroin addict and then bust his balls when he loses the weight. The guy can’t win.

Maybe he’s just back on coke. Or took some meth and walked to St. Louis.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

The face of a boy who will grow up to threaten a Dixie Chick with rape and fall in love with hookers.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 26, 2018

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Two Kings posted:

People give Artie poo poo for being a fat heroin addict and then bust his balls when he loses the weight. The guy can’t win.

Maybe he’s just back on coke. Or took some meth and walked to St. Louis.

Isnt he in the hospital? Im pretty sure that twitter pic is an old pic.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Bye for now

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Crotch Bat posted:

The face of a boy who will grow up to threaten a Dixie Chick with rape and fall in love with hookers.

Not to mention try to get a hit put out on someone as a "joke".

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Fly me with balloons so I can meet Katherine McPheeeee.....

I'm a miserable midget who is only two foot three... EHH!!

I'm a grumpy dwarfffff with a five inch cock....

Look at me every body, I'm the first flying Ewokkkkk...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

an adult beverage posted:

Fly me with balloons so I can meet Katherine McPheeeee.....

I'm a miserable midget who is only two foot three... EHH!!

I'm a grumpy dwarfffff with a five inch cock....

Look at me every body, I'm the first flying Ewokkkkk...

I like Sinatra, and his version of Fly Me To The Moon, but I still read that in thte voice of ETM from the actual song. Was it Fred that did that one?

Speaking of Eric The lovely Actor, his brother(?) looks like he's saying to himself "gently caress yeah, thank god I ain't got that poo poo that he's got":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtgzLkIP684

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

wesleywillis posted:

I like Sinatra, and his version of Fly Me To The Moon, but I still read that in thte voice of ETM from the actual song. Was it Fred that did that one?

Sounds like Sal.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I don’t think Fred has recorded a song or bit since Sam Kinison died. I love the Martian but he’s been coasting since the mid 90’s. What a gig.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wack pack conclave was very good

It started out a little slow but then they got a groove once Wendy started making GBS threads

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Two Kings posted:

I don’t think Fred has recorded a song or bit since Sam Kinison died. I love the Martian but he’s been coasting since the mid 90’s. What a gig.

What? The dude was the backdrop to the ETM era, gently caress's sake he even did zero point zero. He's only been coasting as long as the rest of them have since a little after Artie left. You're taking like 15 good years from him.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ladies and gentlemen, it's happened; someone has actually said the words "yeah, send me your favourite Stern show clips" to me. :toot:

My brother in law has a Sirius trial that came with his new car, and recently listened to a few tradio calls (he mentioned one I hadn't heard of, the Dill Dough Cucumber Bread recipe?).

He's not as familiar with the show and cast as we all are, and I said that overall, I think the listener gets a much better appreciation of any given goof if they know the people involved more. Now I'm just trying to figure out what clip to start with.

I'm thinking Mike Walker fart. That fart is used in so many other goofs, it's good to appreciate it as much as possible.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

I'm thinking Mike Walker fart. That fart is used in so many other goofs, it's good to appreciate it as much as possible.

Is there some sort of Mike Walker compilation so he can actually know the guy a bit before the fart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

Is there some sort of Mike Walker compilation so he can actually know the guy a bit before the fart?

I can absolutely do a quick summary of Mike Walker prior to the fart.