Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Verviticus posted:

it was you!!! you were the jungle karthus!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

you misspelled your name

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

league thread making up for a bunch of addamere posts

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
This is clearly the IOWA STATE CYCLONES thread

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
How is ARURF?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Erdricks posted:

How is ARURF?

Like usual. Hope you get a fun champ, spam your abilities, laugh at people who take it seriously, etc.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Erdricks posted:

How is ARURF?

A lot of fun if you don't take it seriously.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/uEOSgQc.gifv

not seen, several charges into nothingness/missing walls

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
boring champion

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Verviticus posted:

boring champion

he's about as exciting as the other champs you play

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

hes less exciting. the champs i play are fun

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Whats the best way to lay mid wards to help prevent jungle ganks? Was playing TF vs. Annie, trading into her really well w/ gold+Q+E combo. By it seemed like every time I was able to force her back and I could try to push the lane, Warwick was there in a loving heartbeat and I got dog raped.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Ward the entrances to the jungle so you can see them coming, also the raptor camp especially if you're against Zac.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Erdricks posted:

How is ARURF?

Never take it seriously like aram and you'll have fun.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
This is an emergency alert to Verviticus to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_M_NlNbkk

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
You may be wondering "hey why is Lulu 1v2 at level one" and I'm about to explain all as I hit you with The Prequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SifuO4ISGA

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

nerf lulu autos

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
ez's fault for getting hooked

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Verviticus posted:

hes less exciting. the champs i play are fun

keep lying to yourself

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

TOTALLY NOT A CONSERVATIVE
or a fucking nazi

TheTofuShop posted:

Righteous Glory was a much better place to go on Urgot. Thanks for the advice y'all!

There is no better feeling in this game than reeling in your enemy with the second activation on Urgots R. :getin:

it is super satisfying. I had one guy go “drat man are the chains on my screen really necessary.” Yes guy, yes they are. It’s probably the absolute best feeling to take someone low, chain them, then reel them in while their team all jumps you before they get hit with the FEAR and you scuttling away emoting.

Always emote after an ult kill!

strong bird
May 12, 2009

top lane is a black hole where once good spirited and kind-hearted men go and can never escape

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

kingcobweb posted:

You may be wondering "hey why is Lulu 1v2 at level one" and I'm about to explain all as I hit you with The Prequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SifuO4ISGA
I'm a huge fan of on-hit Lulu, but as you show me it's entirely unnecessary. So you use the typical builds?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Bell_ posted:

I'm a huge fan of on-hit Lulu, but as you show me it's entirely unnecessary. So you use the typical builds?

Yeah you basically shift role from lane bully into Janna by the time you've finished an item. Ardent, Redemption, blah blah blah

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/DsL7Adm.gifv

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Can you see how much effect items had after the match?
For example the shield numbers on locket or the damage on zeke's.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I don't know about seeing stats about locket etc post game, you can definitely see it in game though (hover over the item) so there's probably a way since it's being tracked. Locket will show you your biggest shield given and total shielding.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

njsykora posted:

I don't know about seeing stats about locket etc post game, you can definitely see it in game though (hover over the item) so there's probably a way since it's being tracked. Locket will show you your biggest shield given and total shielding.

You can download the replay and hover over the item and it should show you the total amount at any given point in the game.

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

So I'd like to broaden my top lane repertoire. I can do a decent Sion and I can occasionally play Malphite or Mundo or Maokai (but usually run out of mana but it's ok because tanks). I have Fiora and the pool party skin thanks to something I opened a few years back. Would she be decent for a next champ? Or should I try something like Camille? I'd like to play someone who can do some split pushing and take towers rather than just be tanky and annoying.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Play ignite tryndamere

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Arcturas posted:

So I'd like to broaden my top lane repertoire. I can do a decent Sion and I can occasionally play Malphite or Mundo or Maokai (but usually run out of mana but it's ok because tanks). I have Fiora and the pool party skin thanks to something I opened a few years back. Would she be decent for a next champ? Or should I try something like Camille? I'd like to play someone who can do some split pushing and take towers rather than just be tanky and annoying.

If you're looking for splitpushing assholery look no further than Yorick, baby.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Play ignite yorick

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

A wise scholar.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Arcturas posted:

Play ignite Ezreal. And Vayne with exhaust or sth.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dancer posted:

Play ignite Ezreal. And Vayne with exhaust or sth.

No

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/announcements/whats-next-clash?utm_source=LeagueClient&utm_medium=OverviewTier1

quote:

As soon as the first tournaments for Clash were starting in the Philippines and OCE, we realised games were not starting and teams were automatically losing,
When flagging for losses goes too far

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
its okay riot.

I know deploying code is hard as gently caress. Feel bad for all of the people who need to sit in on some bullshit post mortem meeting now.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Post Mortem: "YOU'RE ALL FIRED!"

Nah but seriously this is one of the most spectacular failures Riot's ever had. You know things went really sideways when they had to hand free skins out.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Transient People posted:

Post Mortem: "YOU'RE ALL FIRED!"

Nah but seriously this is one of the most spectacular failures Riot's ever had. You know things went really sideways when they had to hand free skins out.

The thundering herd problem is basically unfixable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scradley
Aug 18, 2005

I'm looking for a duo queue to try out the Taric mid / yi jungle cheese. I'm Gold 2, anyone in Gold or Plat who is down to play taric and duo for freelo add scradley on NA!