Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is it just me or has arthur chu been quiet for the past year or so

ever since his wife left him really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I bet Peter King wouldn't whine so much if it were IRA Provos kneeling during the anthem

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I am rendered mute in the wake of this take.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Russian troll game is strong

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

is it just me or has arthur chu been quiet for the past year or so

ever since his wife left him really

probably for the best

guy said himself he couldn't satisfy her

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

zeal posted:

probably for the best

guy said himself he couldn't satisfy her

Gross.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

what if I suck a troop dick

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

@incelgamergate

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

The Kingfish posted:

@incelgamergate

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The Kingfish posted:

@incelgamergate

it kinda bugs me that his display name is just "Paul". everything else from the take to the avi is top tier trash

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Smirr posted:

it kinda bugs me that his display name is just "Paul". everything else from the take to the avi is top tier trash
I think it's exactly that little ironic note that makes it so above and beyond amazing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pirate Radar posted:

is barking Mormons like barking squirrels?

idk but conan doyle hated mormons so

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/jasonramer/status/1001156245569572864

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

"refused to buy when prices were low" oh my god.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1000868070045507585

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1000922390090670080

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"Reporter at Daily Wire"

Ah. That makes sense.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Everyone in that thread is the same way. They're all "no war but class war" racists who cowardly hide behind the excuse of "cspam is the joke political forum" to shelter themselves from criticism and self-reflection.

These are people who call Ben Carson the n word out loud IRL but are too scared to do it on these forums because they know they'll be justly punished for it lol.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
...what thread

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

too few 18 year olds these days die maimed and bullet ridden on foreign beaches, this is a problem

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GalacticAcid posted:

...what thread

i assume the woke brands thread since some people there decided to stir up some inter-subforum drama

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

too few 18 year olds these days die maimed and bullet ridden on foreign beaches, this is a problem

don't worry the invasion of iran will fix that :911:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kingfish posted:

Everyone in that thread is the same way. They're all "no war but class war" racists who cowardly hide behind the excuse of "cspam is the joke political forum" to shelter themselves from criticism and self-reflection.

These are people who call Ben Carson the n word out loud IRL but are too scared to do it on these forums because they know they'll be justly punished for it lol.

that’s a new one, put it up on the wall

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/1000798470997991425

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Taintrunner posted:

that’s a new one, put it up on the wall

yeah it owns

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

so what beach did fuckface mcgee here storm when he was 18

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kingfish posted:

yeah it owns

I’m the no war but class war guy screaming the n word at Ben Carson in the HUD lobby as he throws more poor black people onto the streets

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Peanut President posted:

so what beach did fuckface mcgee here storm when he was 18

His poli-sci professor's office demanding why he, a white conservative, is being oppressed with a C-

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/JohnHenryStyle/status/1001190216143704064?s=19

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The dudes name is John Henry. come on. that’s too obvious.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Metal Cat has issued a correction as of 03:23 on Oct 24, 2021

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The Kingfish posted:

source your quotes

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the donuts are the icing on the poo poo cake

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!

Taintrunner posted:

I’m the no war but class war guy screaming the n word at Ben Carson in the HUD lobby as he throws more poor black people onto the streets

You gotta cut that poo poo out if we're ever going to trick these centrists into letting us kill all the minorities on the altar of Marx. I know you think you can say whatever you like in your own home but these centrist are something else. They can see into your living room. They can see into your bedroom. They can even see into your loving mind, man. You need to lock your poo poo down until AFTER we get Bernie onto the throne. Okay?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Kingfish posted:

Then follows it up with the classic anyone who makes jokes is obviously a fake leftist who never does anything irl, not like me, the internet word police

quote:

Rudatron is my favorite because he thinks he's so intellectual and philosophical and goes out of his way to use the most intelligent sounding words while lacking the self awareness to realize that it makes people laugh at him instead of taking him more seriously.

Hmm actually on second thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Crane Fist posted:

Then follows it up with the classic anyone who makes jokes is obviously a fake leftist who never does anything irl, not like me, the internet word police

Hmm actually on second thought

lmao