Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

You might want to make the spoiler tag longer...

timefly has a new favorite as of 20:40 on May 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Field Mousepad posted:

When I saw Deadpool 2 there was an entire family there. Mom, dad and kids.

Deadpool does say it's a family movie.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Howard Beale posted:

Deadpool does say it's a family movie.

My mom took me to see it, but I'm 30.

Christ, I'm loving 30.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bertrand Hustle posted:

My mom took me to see it, but I'm 30.

Christ, I'm loving 30.

Reconciled after the eviction notice then?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

ilmucche posted:

:lol:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

ilmucche posted:

:perfect:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ilmucche posted:

While they were at the movies, daddy changed the locks.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I don't get it :saddowns:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmbo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Bill Murray died :(

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bertrand Hustle posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3857773

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/judge-rules-son-must-move-out-new-york-trnd/index.html

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

And now people are handing him money. Some restaurant reached out and went bro you can have a job and a $1k sign on bonus for working for us. And Alex Jones gave him $3k

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Len posted:

And now people are handing him money. Some restaurant reached out and went bro you can have a job and a $1k sign on bonus for working for us. And Alex Jones gave him $3k

Considering he's been going to great lengths to avoid money so as to avoid paying child support, the help is probably pissing him off.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

THE BIG DOG DADDY posted:

A standard leg press machine is 45*, so whatever weight you're pushing is really sin45 of your vertical effort that you'd be getting with squats. Sin 45 = 1/2 so literally if you weigh 200 pounds you should be pressing 400 to reach bodyweight

Sin(45 deg) is root 2 over 2, not 1/2. You fool. You absolute fool.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Your mom is root 2 over 2

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
I'm the mother and daughter standing at the exit door patiently listening to this monologue.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Mountaineer posted:

I'm the mother and daughter standing at the exit door patiently listening to this monologue.

I want to believe this actually did happen and the mother has a corresponding facebook post about how she was having a completely unrelated conversation with her daughter when some crazy and dirty guy just stormed up to her and started ranting about his hat.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Jurgan posted:

Sin(45 deg) is root 2 over 2, not 1/2. You fool. You absolute fool.

Oh shi

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Leaving off the “t” means this post is literally poo poo that didn’t happen.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Mountaineer posted:

I believe this one, on the condition that he used quotation marks correctly to denote the only part he actually said out loud.

Subsequently,

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Mountaineer posted:

If you're wearing a hat in your made up story, Google a picture of someone who is to go with it.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

https://twitter.com/zak_vargas/status/1000070356869120001?s=19

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I hugged a random child at the DMV

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This is like multiple layers of stdh, good find.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I hugged a random child at the DMV

> dirty little boy

Let them eat level 100 Pokemon

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Who says "wadda know"?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Little kids playing gen 5 are always big fans of the first Pokemon movie from 2000 or whatever

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

TheMostFrench posted:

This is like multiple layers of stdh, good find.

Just to make sure the joke isn't being read too far, Keith Law actually is a baseball writer, that's his twitter and that's his book.

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.
I was kind of pleasantly surprised by that one. I was expecting the usual “child wants my game, mum demands I give it to him because I’m a grown man and shouldn’t be playing kids games, I go off on some big spiel”, but instead it was cute, even if it’s still probably stdh.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like cute stdh, stuff where you're the hero and theres no villain are the kind of stories i need right now.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Butt Detective posted:

I was kind of pleasantly surprised by that one. I was expecting the usual “child wants my game, mum demands I give it to him because I’m a grown man and shouldn’t be playing kids games, I go off on some big spiel”, but instead it was cute, even if it’s still probably stdh.

Yeah, it started out like a child free rant but turned into "here you go little dude" :3:

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

Butt Detective posted:

I was expecting the twist to be the kid demanding the main character trade one of the high level pokemon but the main character scoffing because "the kid only had commons like pidgey and metapod." Then the mom not understanding why trading for a zubat would be an affront to the main character's honor,

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?
Are we still doing the “oh gently caress off” Not Always Right stories that might have happened?Because if so:

:jerkbag: posted:

(Several coworkers are discussing the upcoming local Celtic festival and Highland games. [Coworker #1] has been attending this event for years, as her clan sets up a booth. [Coworker #2] is our newest hire and is Hispanic. About five minutes before this is said, [Coworker #1] mentioned being from Scotland.)

Coworker #2: “Irish culture always seemed so rich and interesting; [Coworker #1] you are so lucky your family is from there.”

([Coworker #1] stops eating and just stares at [Coworker #2]; [Coworker #1] is clearly seeing red. [Coworker #3] and [Coworker #4] both put a hand on [Coworker #1]’s shoulders to hold her down.)

Coworker #3: “She’s Scottish, [Coworker #2].”

Coworker #2: “Isn’t that the same thing?”

Me: “Oh, s***, [Coworker #1], she doesn’t know what she just said!”

Coworker #4: “You really aren’t helping yourself, kid.”

Coworker #1: “HELL NO!” *struggling to stand up*

Me: “[Coworker #2], let me explain what you just did. Imagine if [Coworker #1] is Salvadorian and you just called her a Puerto Rican.”

Coworker #2: “OH, MY GOD! I’M SO SORRY. I didn’t know. Oh, God, no wonder you wanted to kill me. Oh, no. Please forgive me.”

(And that is how our lunch break turned into a quick history and culture lesson on the differences between the various peoples of the British Isles.)

*struggling to stand up*

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

coworker 1 is fat as hell

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Zelder posted:

coworker 1 is fat as hell

And too drat sensitive.

"Oh poo poo a coworker made a mistake let me get fired for assault!"

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Noooooooooo

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

So the writer invented a story about a popular very pretty girl getting owned by a pretty Tumblr girl and didn't even run after her to get a phone number or become friends or anything?

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

How can you write something this bad an unbelievable.