Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

spog posted:

Is there anything that Trump has had a hand in or has praised that hasn't failed or underperformed badly?

Serious question, not a hot take.

Tiffany, but his involvement was kept to literally the bare legal minimum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Samuringa posted:

The traffic lights are green.

Samuringa posted:

Is Europe on crazy pills? The traffic light is green, that means the cars should go, are they just supposed to stop to any random pedestrian that walks in despite that? :psyduck:

Ive watched this webm a thousand times and i cannot see any traffic lights.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
How long until a right wing site starts a petition for Fox to pick up Roseanne, or uses the headline "Libs owned by Roseanne?"

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Teddybear posted:

Tiffany, but his involvement was kept to literally the bare legal minimum.

Ivanka has the opposite problem lol

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

Like right at the start of the gif, there's a set of green lights. But the car the dashcam is on goes too far forwards to see them after that.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

Top right corner right as the video starts. I watched it once and saw the giant bright green light :shrug:

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Right at the very start:

Edit: beaten multiple times, but I have a picture :colbert:

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Flaggy posted:

How long until a right wing site starts a petition for Fox to pick up Roseanne, or uses the headline "Libs owned by Roseanne?"

why would they limit themselves with a traditional network like Fox when they could be a part of the FUTURE!

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1001524392214585344

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Pissflaps posted:

Image is giant and scrolls horizontally.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Pissflaps posted:

It starts off on the right with the lights being green for the cars, and a van that is holding back for a pedestrian that's crossing. He's on the phone and signals to the second vehicle to stop. Then he gets punted by the third one that can't see poo poo.

The license plates are 'RUS'.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Mother fucker. Thanks everyone.

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.
2018 Gloustershire Cheese Rolling

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

i don't care about the no death rule, this owns too much not to share

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1001516854341505024

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

U-DO Burger posted:

Further examination reveals it to actually be a human-sized, bipedal coyote. A preserved stone tablet also found nearby has engraved in it the word "yipes".

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

I thought they stopped doing this because the crowd was too big and more people were getting injured by participants hammering into them and medics couldn't keep up

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I think it's among a human's greatest achievements to die in a way that will let people 2,000 years in the future laugh. Death by sight gag.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

U-DO Burger posted:

That is some serious Final Destination / gently caress this guy in particular poo poo.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
They actually found that two months ago, but knew no one would believe them if they reported it then.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I made this because I love that picture so much

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's honestly just amazing to me that there's still so much to find there in Pompeii. They first located its remains in 1748 and in 2018 we're still finding cool poo poo there.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Survived the initial eruption but was killed by it.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Do people understand (1) THAT it is racist to compare black people to primates, and (2)WHY it is racist to compare black people to primates? Because I get the feeling that a lot of them don't.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Huntersoninski posted:

Stuffed crust pizza? I have a friend whose kids have been asking him a lot about what he knows about Trump. They're little though, so he decided to tell them about the old commercial from when he was a kid where Trump ate the pizza backwards. All the kids immediately responded "HE PUT IT UP HIS BUTT????"

someone make this a reality by editing that eatting up your butt atheiest episode of southpark

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Poor old Pompeiian, though he survived and died.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

trickybiscuits posted:

Do people understand (1) THAT it is racist to compare black people to primates, and (2)WHY it is racist to compare black people to primates? Because I get the feeling that a lot of them don't.

They understand. They just pretend that they don't.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name

Inkel posted:

why would they limit themselves with a traditional network like Fox when they could be a part of the FUTURE!

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1001524392214585344

You can't post this without the savage takedown that followes:
https://twitter.com/EQUIPTsmif/status/1001528021675790336

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

trickybiscuits posted:

Well it seemed like it was something she was saying to get a high five from her Twitter followers, so I imagine that she understands. I imagine they all understand.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I just posted that racist Roseanne story on my company's Random Slack chat, hoping to out the racists at my job. It worked a little too well. Couple of dudes came out with the whole "freedom of speech" and "#DeathofFreeSpeech" poo poo, but was beaten back by a wall of logic by other employees. It was awesome.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

enigmahfc posted:

I just posted that racist Roseanne story on my company's Random Slack chat, hoping to out the racists at my job. It worked a little too well. Couple of dudes came out with the whole "freedom of speech" and "#DeathofFreeSpeech" poo poo, but was beaten back by a wall of logic by other employees. It was awesome.

report them to hr =)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Wait, Kevin Sorbo is blacklisted? and Tim Allen? :psyduck: Huh? I'm a bit out of the loop, did something happen with these two?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Kevin Sorbo only makes xenophobic anti-Mulsim movies funded by Sean Hannity. Tim Allen on the other hand is getting paid millions for Toy Story 4 and has a sitcom on Fox.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Wait, Kevin Sorbo is blacklisted? and Tim Allen? :psyduck: Huh? I'm a bit out of the loop, did something happen with these two?

Kevin Sorbo is in those dumb "God's Not Dead" movies and for some reason people have decided that means he's no longer getting any work despite, you know, all the work he's been getting.

Tim Allen's show got cancelled after its ... fifth? sixth? season and the Paranoid Right decided it was because he was a conservative (despite, you know, the show being about him being a conservative).

Basically, the alt-right are desperate to believe that they're the ones being marginalized and persecuted and will gin literally anything up into evidence of that.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Tim Allen has his fragile masculinity sitcom so I don't think he's blacklisted

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Tim Allen unironically asked "If evolution, why monkeys?" on Twitter a year or two ago. He's actually dumb as gently caress and its hilarious.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Not Operator posted:

Tim Allen unironically asked "If evolution, why monkeys?" on Twitter a year or two ago. He's actually dumb as gently caress and its hilarious.

https://twitter.com/ofctimallen/status/897687107191414784

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Besesoth posted:

Kevin Sorbo is in those dumb "God's Not Dead" movies and for some reason people have decided that means he's no longer getting any work despite, you know, all the work he's been getting.

Tim Allen's show got cancelled after its ... fifth? sixth? season and the Paranoid Right decided it was because he was a conservative (despite, you know, the show being about him being a conservative).

Basically, the alt-right are desperate to believe that they're the ones being marginalized and persecuted and will gin literally anything up into evidence of that.

Tim allen will always have a sitcom forever and it will always get cancelled around the same amount of seasons. Its a profitable show but its not profitable to give the actors a pay bump their contracts will stipulate after x seasons. The vlog family matters one is essentially middle aged cat nip for people who watched home improvement in their teens and are now mad at millenials and liberals.

Tim allen is also retarded af irl.

He is also white sinbad except w/o the improvisational skill of sinbad and its a god drat curse on this world that he suceeded and sinbad didnt.

snergle has a new favorite as of 23:28 on May 29, 2018

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

snergle posted:

Tim allen will always have a sitcom forever and it will always get cancelled around the same amount of seasons. Its a profitable show but its not profitable to give the actors a pay bump their contracts will stipulate after x seasons. The vlog family matters one is essentially middle aged cat nip for people who watched home improvement in their teens and are now mad at millenials and liberals.

Tim allen is also retarded af irl.

Don't forget he was also a DEA informant back in the 70's & 80's.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://i.imgur.com/XvZQeG5.gifv

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Huntersoninski posted:

Stuffed crust pizza? I have a friend whose kids have been asking him a lot about what he knows about Trump. They're little though, so he decided to tell them about the old commercial from when he was a kid where Trump ate the pizza backwards. All the kids immediately responded "HE PUT IT UP HIS BUTT????"

I've seen The Pizza Tape. It is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Besesoth posted:

What really gets me about those people is that maybe if Last Man Standing had gotten cancelled after one or two seasons there could be an argument to be made about it being cancelled due to its conservative bent. It didn't though, it got six seasons! That's a normal amount of time for a TV show to be on the air before coming to an end.