Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Vasudus posted:

Running Glitch in a Cataphract with two PPC+ (+2 accuracy), jumpjets, max armor, and a boatload of heatsinks.

Encounter two pirate Hunchbacks.

Do a multishot because the PPC can punch through the lovely armor, target right torso.

Glitch yells "two targets, two headshots!"

Proceeds to get two headshots.

:stare:

And?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

what rings you got bicth

Certainly not Havel's ring or the black flames or a chaos zweihander. I can dress up like a Giantdad but I'm missing some pretty key parts of the build.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

And you about to get 360 no dog headshotted

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Vasudus posted:

Running Glitch in a Cataphract with two PPC+ (+2 accuracy), jumpjets, max armor, and a boatload of heatsinks.

Encounter two pirate Hunchbacks.

Do a multishot because the PPC can punch through the lovely armor, target right torso.

Glitch yells "two targets, two headshots!"

Proceeds to get two headshots.

:stare:

Welcome to Glitch.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Oh and the sim pods are apparently trash compared to just shoving someone in the LRM boat for a couple of missions. You only really get them to promote Sumire's esports.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I just got a Highlander from the story, so at least I'm moving up in the world now. So that's an Assault, a Heavy, and two Mediums. I've had absolute poo poo getting heavy mechs.

edit: I managed to shake a pilot out of their Grasshopper. :stoked:

edit2: what the gently caress, a low gravity pool sounds fantastic holy poo poo

Vasudus fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 28, 2018

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I forgot how rad sunbroing is. The red phantoms have been pretty cool so far, no dicks. I've been covering the knight archer section of londo.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Mechwarrior status: got one assault and three heavies in my lance. Going to start actually equipping them with good weapons and poo poo now. All my pilots are 10 gunnery and 10 tactics now, woo. Grasshopper with 6x SLAS is insanely funny, unless there's more than one lance on the screen you can just dominate it by DFA + melee on something stupid. If there's another lance though you're fukkin dead so don't try it. Think that's going to be a swappable mech in my setup for situations where I know there's going to be a ton of poo poo at once.

Would be cool if I could get another Gauss Rifle though.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
You will never get another gauss unless you mod in losstech stuff.

The highlander does very well with 2x ac20 btw.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Ah piss, I figured it would be obsecenely rare but not unique. Guess I'll find a mod that adds LosTech in without being stupid about it.

I'm planning on pulling it off the Highlander, I just wanted another one for some long range sniping poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Unsurprisingly this outfit still gets me picked the fastest when sunbroing. I just gave a guy a tour of the castle, riposted every single knight included the archers and showed him all the hidden chests. He was the first guy in a while who looked really lost.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yea and Solaire of Astora did ascend into the Heavens, becoming Grossly Incandescent. And Sunny D did rain down from the heavens restoring humanity to the hollow. Praise the Sun, Solaire be with you.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Found a mod that *just* makes LosTech purchasable at planets that have former SLDF presence (and are Inner Sphere civs) without any balance changes and spent around a million in travel expenses before I found a Gauss Rifle and one box of ammo. The Gauss cost 2.5m and the ammo (8 rounds) was 50k. So I guess now I have two. When I get a suitable mech for mounting them, the Highlander gets two AC20s and then Glitch gets some Gauss :unsmigghh:

edit: whose dick do i gotta suck to get a catapult-2a ovah 'ere

Vasudus fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 29, 2018

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Two gauss on the catapult lol. You'd probably lose them pretty quick though

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm enjoying my twin ppc thunderbolt. Good solid mech.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

:ohdear:

edit: it was a king crab

Vasudus fucked around with this message at 23:22 on May 29, 2018

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thought I had seen it all

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
That's metal as gently caress.

current Battletech status: I have successfully played spam in a can with the King Crab (head graze, knockdown, left torso, knockdown), so that salvage is mine once I get out of here. He came with two -1V Orions and a Victor. That unfortunately was the reinforcement wave, the primary wave I'm about to engage is a 55T (probably a Shadow Hawk or a Wolverine) a 60T (Dragon?) and...two 95Ts. I'm ok on ammo, but my mechs are pretty banged up. No internal damage yet but it's getting there. Gonna be a close one bois.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I guess they never programmed an "env_hurt" or whatever the equivalent in since the fall will kill you. Doubt they could have anticipated this though.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Holy loving poo poo I beat that mission. The 95Ts turned out to be Banshees, which are such complete dogshit that I focused on the Wolverine and Dragon that came with them first.

Main character took 2 injuries (24 days), Behemoth took 2 injuries (20 days) and I lost a Double Heat Sink on the Highlander. Which I didn't notice at all. Everyone else has some light structural damage that will be fixed inside of a month.

I walked away with a King Crab and an Orion-1V (the good one) along with 2/3 of a Victor and some rando ++/+++ gear.

Hell yeah.

edit: guess ole' Glitch is getting an upgrade. Going from a Cataphract w/ dual PPCs to...a King Crab with dual Gauss Rifles. Wooo.

Vasudus fucked around with this message at 00:22 on May 30, 2018

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

best part about dark souls is you can choose to not get help from white people

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

best part about dark souls is you can choose to uninstall it

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

hide yo kids

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

are there not bonfires immediately after bosses in ds1?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I am not digging this double AC5 Orion setup. I think I'm going to find something that I can turn into a missile boat. I wish I found a goddamn Catapult-2A but I haven't even seen one let alone had a chance to kill it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
2x AC5 with the +10 dmg mod and a Large laser with the +10 dmg mod is oddly effective for an orion.

without the damage mods tho meh

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Thought I had seen it all

:staredog:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

He got quite gud

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I haven't played the remaster but I imagine some of the luster has worn off from multiplayer because everyone knows what to expect from invasions now. There is no more element of surprise or anything.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

https://youtu.be/4GNm7aGsBBo

Fallout 76 is what bethesda announced

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Please be more like 3/ NV than 4.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Please don’t be like any of them and get a new goddamn graphics engine.

Fallout 4 is so ugly.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Not gonna hold my breath on a new fallout being great. Maybe decent verging on good. But not like New Vegas good.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I will buy it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Not super optimistic after the last fallout.

I want it to be good though, been playing fallout since 1

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

It will have problems and people will complain but I don't care. More Fallout is good.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Apparently it's a online multiplayer centric game where base building is the main feature. Think Rust.

Still holding out for a FO3 remaster for Switch or something.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It will have problems and people will complain but I don't care. More Fallout is good.

This.

I enjoyed the last fallout. There were things I didn't like, but not enough to ruin it. And there's nothing wrong with the graphics engine, Cole.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Handsome Ralph posted:

Apparently it's a online multiplayer centric game where base building is the main feature. Think Rust.

Where'd you get that from?

Edit: nvm, found it. Guess we'll find out for sure in about a week and a half

Riot Carol Danvers fucked around with this message at 16:45 on May 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Handsome Ralph posted:

Nevermind then.