Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Hermaphrodite posted:

It's upside down - "Mtn Dew"

I’m well aware of this.

My point is that it’s loving dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

If you don't like this, you don't "get" trash polka! - someone on facebook

I feel bad for this person. She didn't see until someone told her.

Then...
:nws:https://i.imgur.com/3kXUh5b.jpg

And at least this person owns it.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/0AGHMPu.jpg

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 05:02 on May 26, 2018

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Hoooo boy I've been seeing some bad tattoos lately, been working in the state prison hospital and goddamn these guys have some really amazing work. The most interesting thing though is the rate of HepC has skyrocketed in prison way over HIV because of people giving each other tattoos. I've also seen a patient with a massively infected knee joint because of a tattoo. It's a train wreck but you gotta die for self expression I guess.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

LifeSunDeath posted:

Hoooo boy I've been seeing some bad tattoos lately

Pics or it didn't ha-

LifeSunDeath posted:

been working in the state prison hospital

...nevermind.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Can’t remember what thread I found this in but some states have prisoner search sites that also include tattoos. You can find a lot of dumb stuff that way and it includes photos.

E- huh,I tried OTIS and it didn’t have tattoo pictures, just lists. Maybe I’m a liar.

Snowy has a new favorite as of 18:53 on May 26, 2018

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

HungryMedusa posted:

If you don't like this, you don't "get" trash polka! - someone on facebook

This is exactly what the person who believes that their first tattoo should have some wildly specific and personal meanings inevitably gets

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

whypick1 posted:

Pics or it didn't ha-

...nevermind.

Yeah that would be a super no-no. Guy had a dope demonic nun with a satanic baby jesus on his leg the other day, was rad. I've seen horrible tramp stamps on burly looking dudes. I've seen many swastikas. It's something.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Replace that Mountain Dew with a Rip It and you have a winner.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

Replace that Mountain Dew with a Rip It and you have a winner.

No no no, this one:

e: just noticed the blue flavor is called "Asian Experience." Wtf does that taste like?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

LifeSunDeath posted:

No no no, this one:

e: just noticed the blue flavor is called "Asian Experience." Wtf does that taste like?

Tiger semen.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

LifeSunDeath posted:

No no no, this one:

I totally bought this at Big Lots when I was in high school. I don't remember which flavor it was. It tasted like carbonated mystery juice with a vitamin aftertaste.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Somewhat related to the thread topic I also bought something similar to this. I think the can I got was orange.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Dixville posted:

Somewhat related to the thread topic I also bought something similar to this. I think the can I got was orange.

Please tell me you made that face when drinking it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

theflyingexecutive posted:

This is exactly what the person who believes that their first tattoo should have some wildly specific and personal meanings inevitably gets

What the hell is it even? I see Mickey, a jet, the word RIOT, a song lyric Google tells me is from a band named "Paramore", some hexagons and some designs that look like skin infection. Oh and some signatures.

So a diseased pilot who is a fan of "Paramore", hex-based war games, and Disney.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

What the hell is it even? I see Mickey, a jet, the word RIOT, a song lyric Google tells me is from a band named "Paramore", some hexagons and some designs that look like skin infection. Oh and some signatures.

So a diseased pilot who is a fan of "Paramore", hex-based war games, and Disney.

don't forget that ubiquitous harry potter thing up at the top :barf:

generatrix
Aug 8, 2008

Nothing hurts like a scrape

Scratch Monkey posted:

Wikipedia for Trash Polka

And judging by that description and a quick google image search... yeah, that artist is the one who doesn’t “get” Trash Polka.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Scratch Monkey posted:

The Riot bit is from a Paramore video. They're pop punk but the kind who sing about going on dates instead of skateboards.

There's also a Deathly Hallows up there, which is the current "thing turning into a flock of birds"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

generatrix posted:

And judging by that description and a quick google image search... yeah, that artist is the one who doesn’t “get” Trash Polka.

I thought "Trash Polka" was a Weird Al song :v:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

generatrix posted:

Judging by the images in this gallery, you are quite correct.

These are well-executed and I can appreciate the artistry, but it's definitely not my style.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Judging by the images in this gallery, you are quite correct.

These are well-executed and I can appreciate the artistry, but it's definitely not my style.

Seconding this.

Hearsay
Mar 16, 2012
Department store skull teeshirt graphics isn't really a revolutionary new tattoo style imho.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

So many of those look like someone downloaded a bunch of brushes off DeviantArt and went nuts with them.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Apparently MTV did a whole show of terrible tattoos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJeJoRzIC6A :nws:

Everything in this video is awful

E: even worse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI5z5817eyM somewhat nsfw

Zaphod42 has a new favorite as of 06:44 on May 29, 2018

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Haha Jesus Christ. MTV is the worst

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
"I expected Louise to be in full flow after this tattoo" hahaha

That show is amazing, I could watch this poo poo all the time.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

This link is basically this thread but on Facebook...
https://m.facebook.com/groups/430791947257203

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 18:39 on May 29, 2018

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ricketyvickyt posted:

Holy poo poo. Just needs letters down her other arm saying: "G A R B A G E P E R S O N"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

ricketyvickyt posted:

A Wrestlemania mind in a Wrestlemania body, I'd say.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I like bad tattoos which show intense dedication to utter trivialities. I find them charming.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Jesus Christ :bang:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Going barefoot is not a crime, but maybe it should be.

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Hey just look at #snake___pit on Instagram. Endless content :stare:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Flaming Lime posted:

I need to know more about this person. I'm afraid I'm going to go mad if I don't get some goddamn answers soon.

e: Goddamn that instagram has totally broken my brain. These are so oddly specific, I mean if you're double fisting a lady is it important that she have a 5 o'clock bush situation and that you always wear gloves? Is that the only way you can ever get off? Are these tattoos a warning or a memorial thing? Ugh.

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 22:33 on May 30, 2018

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I mean corporate logos are basically the height of banality, but... wait... it's on his neck

:catstare:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Holy hell this is amazingly bad

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Flaming Lime posted:

I think we hit peak white girl with this one.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Flaming Lime posted:

Hell same

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It would be nws if it wasn't so badly drawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

ricketyvickyt posted:

Holy hell this is amazingly bad

No way. This fukken owns. It just needs some colour and the right caption, or perhaps the tiger needs to be skateboarding on a slice of pizza that is also a skateboard.

e. I just noticed that it's a whole back tattoo. That's probably a bit much. Maybe if it was 1/5 the size and adjusted accordingly.