Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope wanda sykes starts making the talk show rounds because there's no way roseanne wasnt awful all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

John Goodman owns and I hope he gets a new show out of this. Possibly one where he fights crime.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Melania status: still missing.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
It'd #BeBest to move back to NY to get away from pissbrains mcgee

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

yeah, rip

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

NotWearingPants posted:

She's right there! She's looking at all of us and waving!

*points at the top of the Washington Monument*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

...and that is why, to this day, when you look at the full moon, you can see Melania's face.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lmao that the first lady secretly being dead is something that's an actual possibility

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Am I crazy to think he beat the poo poo out of her and they're not letting her back into the public eye until the swelling goes down? Cause that's my bet.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Melania is right over there go say hi!

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

If Melania is dead, this is the best kept secret this Whitehouse has ever had. They leak loving everything.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

a hole-y ghost posted:

...and that is why, to this day, when you look at the full moon, you can see Melania's face.

"Hello~"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

bloom posted:

lmao that the first lady secretly being dead is something that's an actual possibility

Maybe they just mailed her back

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

1redflag posted:

Am I crazy to think he beat the poo poo out of her and they're not letting her back into the public eye until the swelling goes down? Cause that's my bet.

I don't buy that Donny is capable of physically overpowering anyone at this point in his life.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

She prolly had a stroke and they've been trying to scotch tape the left side of her face into some form of humanity

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
This is the kid who played her son DJ on the show:

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/1001750109984468992

lol

Quick, someone buy http://it.me and just make it a page saying "Roseanne sux lol"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
someone should literally throw all the old racists under busses

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Please let that happened. And then after president Trump it will stand that his sole foreign diplomacy accomplishment was that they opened a McDonalds in North Korea.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

He knows if he fires Sessions he's toast, so he's trying to drive him to resign through Twitter harassment. It's 1D Chess.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

John Goodman owns and I hope he gets a new show out of this. Possibly one where he fights crime.

His career is fine and he's been doing well enough that I was surprised he was willing to sign on for a new Rosanne series given what a shitshow the production of the original one was.

It's the rest of the cast who are really getting hosed by this.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Melania is going to show up looking like the Joker’s gf in the first batman movie with a ceramic mask, drugged out of her gourd.

priznat fucked around with this message at 15:26 on May 30, 2018

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

If Melania is dead, this is the best kept secret this Whitehouse has ever had. They leak loving everything.

Yeah, which also means that if none of the conspiracy theories are true, the WH can't even manage to have the first lady get routine surgery without looking guilty as poo poo. Basically all the eventual outcomes are funny

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Trump is going to gaslight us that Melanie isn't even his wife to not lose face

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Let's see how MAGA is handeling the cancellation

quote:

Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another. This was just an insult to her politics and looks. BTW, there are humans in "Planet of the Apes".
-
I think it is on us, the people to put an end to it. Conservative, Christian Americans have spent the last decade being the most despised group of people in this country. Our rights have been stripped away and chipped away to the point we can't even eat a ham sandwich on white bread without it being seen as a racist affront to Islam.
-
Rosanna will win in the end...she spoke the truth .. my god she is fearless and that is not allowed by the left to have your own free speech. Obama must have been involved to cancel show. Iran in charge !!!!
-
They even pulled her reruns. They are purging conservative ideas as completely as they can. This is total WAR. I realized how important media is when at 55 I watched an old black and white movie, "They Died with their Boots On" and realized that all the information I had about Custer and the Little BigHorn came from that move, and wasn't FACT. So they purge all conservative thought from any media.
-
Disney's ideological tyranny and ongoing war on Christian Western values and everything decent left in the world is why I have no cable, antenna, or satellite TV, and I will never pay one red cent more for any Marvel, Lucasfilm or any other useless movie put out by them.
-
Gotta' love that good ol' Liberal double standard - the Libs can use the F-word, the C-word, the AH-words, the MF-words, and other obscene words, phrases, and cartoons, etc - and that's fine - it's "Free Speech" ..... but let a Conservative say anything that's not politically or socially correct, and the Liberals throw a screaming fit. They're just spoiled brats who think they can say or do anything they want, but others can't.
-
Can't dance, small penis, uptight, can't jump, born evil, genetically pre-disposed to hating black people, likes bad music...etc. etc. etc.

I want reparations for all of the jokes told about white men I've had to endure. I've cried myself to sleep one too many times. boo hoo
-
First of all, comparing one person to an ape is derogatory to that person. Calling all black people apes is racist. I don't understand why blacks are allowed to have so many "3rd rails" of racism. If you touch any of them, you are ostracized and crucified. Blacks can call whites any derogatory term they can think of. People like Farrakhan can say hateful things about Jews in general. But try using the "N" word and it is treated worse than if you committed mass murder. Make a derogatory comment about someone's looks that uses the term ape, and you lose your job. This is the fault of the left who has created this political correct Nazism. They create moral indignation to promote their political agenda of dividing the country and keeping blacks on their plantation.
-
First of all, Valerie Jarrett doesn't even look black. You can look like an ape and not be black, so how is this racist? Second of all, the real story we had a previous administration that had this ultra leftist as an advisor. This is why we need to really get the vote out next election, so we are not controlled by these destructive leftists.
-
As usual, the Liberal double standard comes shining through - it's ok for Liberals to call the President of The United States an APE, [Orange Orangutan], but it's not ok for Conservatives to even use a movie title when referring to a Liberal gov't official. Liberals are pathetic spoiled brats: "WAAAaaaaa!!!! We want to be able to call people names, but you can't".

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Weekend at Melania's

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I was going to say that it had no chance of winning an Emmy, but then I remembered it is the Emmys and they routinely award the most unfunny poo poo on TV. Is Modern Family still on?

Meanwhile Sunny will never get a nomination.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001834394359877633?s=19

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

His career is fine and he's been doing well enough that I was surprised he was willing to sign on for a new Rosanne series given what a shitshow the production of the original one was.

It's the rest of the cast who are really getting hosed by this.

I think talent contracts require actors to reprise their roles in movie sequels & reboots.

Plus there are relationships at stake. Like "hey you owe me, I made you famous/rich"

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

a new study bible! posted:

I was going to say that it had no chance of winning an Emmy, but then I remembered it is the Emmys and they routinely award the most unfunny poo poo on TV. Is Modern Family still on?

Meanwhile Sunny will never get a nomination.

There is a spider (spider)

that's deep in my lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If this arena's a-rockin', don't come knockin' :shehuck:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

She prolly had a stroke and they've been trying to scotch tape the left side of her face into some form of humanity

Tape? Just use a heat gun till the plastic softens enough to be sculptable.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

UH OH

https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/1001598595483820033?s=20

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1001802841739194368?s=20

This is all coming from 3 of his cellphones

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

You have to laugh at someone earnestly saying "BTW, there are humans in "Planet of the Apes". Olympic level mental gymnastics.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you president dril.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

No one gets you you demented old gently caress.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Oh god, what poor sap has to sort through and catalog a million texts/emails/letters/etc.?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Why is this fat retard still having his special needs rallies anyway?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thats some hella storage plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

*the moon from The Tick, only it says "TRU"*