Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Ill take your ad200 barn doors. Just pm me a paypal address and how much. I've been meaning to buy a couple for my set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

dakana posted:

🎵🎵 I'm cleanin' out my closet 🎵🎵

I'm down to take that white balance card if no one else has claimed it. Please PM and let me know the shipping cost / PayPal info.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
I'll take the flashbender if Soulex changes his mind about it. Just PM me with info!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That bit of info does for now. Thanks so much! I relinquish all dibs.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dakana's stuff is good and I can attest to that vanguard bag holding a frankly obscene amount of stuff in it. I have also handled much of the merchandise myself and have only put my balls on a few items

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

DJExile posted:

Dakana's stuff is good and I can attest to that vanguard bag holding a frankly obscene amount of stuff in it. I have also handled much of the merchandise myself and have only put my balls on a few items

Which items are ball-touched? Asking for a friend.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

torgeaux posted:

Which items are ball-touched? Asking for a friend.

:iiam:

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

8th-snype posted:

Ill take your ad200 barn doors. Just pm me a paypal address and how much. I've been meaning to buy a couple for my set.

SMERSH Mouth posted:

I'm down to take that white balance card if no one else has claimed it. Please PM and let me know the shipping cost / PayPal info.

PREYING MANTITS posted:

I'll take the flashbender if Soulex changes his mind about it. Just PM me with info!

PM'ed all ya'll asking for addresses!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Talked about this in the mirrorless thread.

Fuji 14 f/2.8. Includes caps and soft bag.

https://imgur.com/a/O6OzRpi

Asking $515 shipped to US.

Sold on amazon

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 19:57 on May 24, 2018

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
edit

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 21:20 on May 26, 2018

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

The other camera is my Panasonic G7 Mirrorless camera is silver.

With this camera I am including two extra batteries and a charger (3 batteries and two chargers total) and a 64gb SDHC card.

Full Album : https://imgur.com/a/ki1DIGt

Note, the counts are slightly higher from when the above picture has been taken, not considerably tho.

I am looking to get $550 $500 shipped. (Tracked, signature, insured via USPS)

Easiest to contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com, that is also my paypal address. Post in the thread when you contact me.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

edit

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jun 2, 2018

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

I doubt there will be a lot of interest in these items, but I thought I would give it a shot here, before trying on eBay. I've made the jump from Canon to Nikon since my 7D died, I didn't have much invested in the setup, and the D500 looked better than the 7Dii.

The group:

First is the non-functional 7D. I bought it used from my wife's coworker, shortly before our son was born, and then didn't have much time for photography. I would guess the shutter count is < 10k. Cosmetically in good condition. It looks like these are going for ~$100 on ebay, so I'll say $80 shipped. I'll throw in the charger and two batteries (one Canon brand, one not).

The EF 40mm f/2.8 pancake lens. I really liked the small profile, and was happy with it overall. In good condition. $75 shipped.

Finally is an EF 70-300 mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. The zoom lock is a little loose. Otherwise in good condition. $100 shipped.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Anyone interested in a Viltrox EF to M43 speedbooster? Unopened

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

EPICAC posted:

I doubt there will be a lot of interest in these items, but I thought I would give it a shot here, before trying on eBay. I've made the jump from Canon to Nikon since my 7D died, I didn't have much invested in the setup, and the D500 looked better than the 7Dii.

The group:

First is the non-functional 7D. I bought it used from my wife's coworker, shortly before our son was born, and then didn't have much time for photography. I would guess the shutter count is < 10k. Cosmetically in good condition. It looks like these are going for ~$100 on ebay, so I'll say $80 shipped. I'll throw in the charger and two batteries (one Canon brand, one not).

The EF 40mm f/2.8 pancake lens. I really liked the small profile, and was happy with it overall. In good condition. $75 shipped.

Finally is an EF 70-300 mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. The zoom lock is a little loose. Otherwise in good condition. $100 shipped.

What exactly made the 7D non-functional? Also I'm possibly interested in the 40mm since pay day is approaching.

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

Dudeabides posted:

What exactly made the 7D non-functional? Also I'm possibly interested in the 40mm since pay day is approaching.

I’m not sure, it had been in the camera bag for 2-3 months, and I brought it out to take a few pictures of the toddler on an outing. It turned on, and then immediately turned off. I thought it was a low battery, but wouldn’t turn on at all with a full battery. I sent it to Canon last fall and they said the digic board needed to be replaced. They wanted $520 for the repair. I’m not sure how much it would cost at another repair provider.

Let me know about the 40mm.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
If they end up not wanting the 40mm I'll take it.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

8th-snype posted:

You take it. My money needs to be reallocated for non-photo things for this month sadly...

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

8th-snype posted:

PayPal info PMed.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

EPICAC posted:

PayPal info PMed.

Money sent.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Anyone have a (junked) Canon AE-1 they don't want anymore? I'm fixing up one I got from a family member and would like another to gut for some parts, so I don't care if it's functional. I can get an as-is one on keh for like 20 bux but if a goon wants to get rid of one that's taking up space if be happy to take it off their hands.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CodfishCartographer posted:

Anyone have a (junked) Canon AE-1 they don't want anymore? I'm fixing up one I got from a family member and would like another to gut for some parts, so I don't care if it's functional. I can get an as-is one on keh for like 20 bux but if a goon wants to get rid of one that's taking up space if be happy to take it off their hands.

I think dakana still has his, let me check

by which i mean FB message him and tell him his photos are bad

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

8th-snype posted:

Money sent.

Shipped.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

I have a Fuji X100F in really great condition that's looking for a new owner! It's never been used outdoors- just sat on a tripod indoors and has little signs of use. The glass is mint and functionality is like-new. There is a very light surface scratch on the screen but only noticeable in certain lighting (there is a tempered glass protector over it now).

Comes with:
-X100F (black)
-Adapter & cable
-Original unused strap
-Lens ring adapter
-Tempered glass protector x2 (one is applied already)
-Wooden shutter button attachment
-Haoge LH-X49B flat hood (black)
-Official Fuji brown leather case (retails for $80)

Photos:
https://imgur.com/5kLbFSr
https://imgur.com/PH9DwSy
https://imgur.com/z7TATIF
https://imgur.com/7VyWJjx
https://imgur.com/drtUusa

Looking for $1000 shipped from NYC!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

EPICAC posted:

Shipped.

Got it today, thanks!

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

8th-snype posted:

Got it today, thanks!

8th-snype posted:

Got it today, thanks!

Great, enjoy!

tngffl
May 6, 2008
Just wanted to post in here that Ratspeaker and I worked out a deal for my D5500 through Private Message.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Selling a bunch of fuji stuff in SA Mart.

Here's a pic in case you don't feel like clicking over:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Still looking for a cheap Minolta X-700 body if anyone's got one.

Got one from a friend instead

change my name fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 17, 2018

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
OLD FART FILM CAMERA MINOLTA XG-M

I have a Minolta XG-M that my dad used to use and I have never used. It is over 30 years old.

It comes with battery powered flash and lenses as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/pB46tBi

It also comes with a funky 80s carrying bag in beige and brown.

I'd love to send this off as a package deal, but if you want me to piece it out I will. All items as is.

Price is the cost of shipping + an optional donation of any amount to a charity of your choice in my dad's name

Hit me up via PM or nej308 @ gmail.com

Will take other pictures of the stuff as requested.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

La Brea Carpet posted:

OLD FART FILM CAMERA MINOLTA XG-M

Shootin' you a PM right now.

change my name posted:

Still looking for a cheap Minolta X-700 body if anyone's got one.

I'm really only interested in La Brea Carpet's lenses, the body isn't exactly an X700 but it's somewhat close? You can have it and the lens it's got on it if you want, I'm mostly interested in the 28/2.8 and the 70-210/4.5

CodfishCartographer fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jun 14, 2018

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I'm really only interested in La Brea Carpet's lenses, the body isn't exactly an X700 but it's somewhat close? You can have it and the lens it's got on it if you want, I'm mostly interested in the 28/2.8 and the 70-210/4.5

Replied. If someone else wants the camera body, you've got 24 hours to PM me.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

Payment has been received and the whole enchilada has been shipped.

chrith
Jan 7, 2009
Any interest in a Nikon 35ti? In excellent shape, trying to thin out my collection.

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

Looking to start shooting film. Anyone have a good starter film camera? Specifically interested in a Nikon F100 but open to other ideas.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
If you already have Nikon glass and are interested in a F100 then get one; its a fantastic camera and will be immediately familiar to you if you own a Nikon DSLR. It can use all your modern lenses and their fancy features (G lenses aren't a problem, VR works just fine). Keep in mind film is the full frame sensor so you'll get massive vignetting with DX lenses. The F80 is an all plastic F100 if you want to start out with something less costly with nearly the same feature set. Weighs a good bit less as well.

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

Sauer posted:

If you already have Nikon glass and are interested in a F100 then get one; its a fantastic camera and will be immediately familiar to you if you own a Nikon DSLR. It can use all your modern lenses and their fancy features (G lenses aren't a problem, VR works just fine). Keep in mind film is the full frame sensor so you'll get massive vignetting with DX lenses. The F80 is an all plastic F100 if you want to start out with something less costly with nearly the same feature set. Weighs a good bit less as well.

Thanks for this! I usually shoot with a Nikon D750 and have a handful of FX lenses. I'm just growing my photography business and am starting to book a lot of sessions with clients who are interested in more of a fine art film style, so I'm very eager to learn. I just found a brand new F100 on Craigslist for $225 and think I'm going to go for it. Also saw an N80 on KEH for only $33!

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

dakana posted:

🎵🎵 I'm cleanin' out my closet 🎵🎵
Sekonic Flashmaster L-358 Light Meter
Works perfectly. Some surface scuffs & scratches. Comes with the dome & the grid.

. . .

$200

Is this still available?

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

amethystbliss posted:

Thanks for this! I usually shoot with a Nikon D750 and have a handful of FX lenses. I'm just growing my photography business and am starting to book a lot of sessions with clients who are interested in more of a fine art film style, so I'm very eager to learn. I just found a brand new F100 on Craigslist for $225 and think I'm going to go for it. Also saw an N80 on KEH for only $33!

It's cool and good to experiment with film but IMO what your clients are asking for is basically Instagram filters and I don't think most would even realize if a properly shot portrait was done on portra 400 or the d750. Unless you're shooting tri-x and pushing it a few stops or something like that I think 90% of non-photographers would have a hard time pointing out film shots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

It's cool and good to experiment with film but IMO what your clients are asking for is basically Instagram filters and I don't think most would even realize if a properly shot portrait was done on portra 400 or the d750. Unless you're shooting tri-x and pushing it a few stops or something like that I think 90% of non-photographers would have a hard time pointing out film shots.

I apppreciate the thoughts, but these are well-off clients who are definitely interested in the niche that is fine art film portraiture. Mastin Labs can emulate the look pretty closely, but I've recently had clients specifically requesting a hybrid shooter. Especially for weddings.

In the market for a Sekonic L-358 if dakana's has already sold.