Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Taco salad with zesty cheese doritos is the best high/drunk food we've conceived so far in my house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Picnic Princess posted:

Taco salad with zesty cheese doritos is the best high/drunk food we've conceived so far in my house.

:smithfrog:

or nachos

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Here's a version of Doritos taco salad with... some rice? And courgettes, I think. And do I see bits of roast potato? Some curly things that look like they could be either meat or pastry, probably meat. Maybe some mushrooms in at the back?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

sneakyfrog posted:

i want zesty nacho cheese doritos.. those sound spiffy... :smithfrog:

Amazon has got your back . . . if you want to pay $14 for a bag of expired chips from canada. https://www.amazon.com/Doritos-Zesty-Cheese-Tortilla-Canada/dp/B075V1YXSD

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Picnic Princess posted:

Here's a version of Doritos taco salad with... some rice? And courgettes, I think. And do I see bits of roast potato? Some curly things that look like they could be either meat or pastry, probably meat. Maybe some mushrooms in at the back?

(i see what you did there)

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Hirayuki posted:

We go to Canada every once in a while to stock up on food and drink we can't get in the States. We're less than an hour away from the nearest crossings, so it's not a big deal. This last time, the border guy laughed incredulously, saying "There's nothing we have that you don't have." If he only knew. It can be as simple as Zesty Cheese Doritos (the best basic flavor, hands down), Coffee Crisp, or good Diet Nestea, or it can be these:

They look like death, but are pretty tasty and extremely moreish.

Cornichon Intenses Doritos are loving amazing and I'm so sad we can't get em in the States.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

In cocktail news:

Siren’s Call at Apotheke in NYC. Gin, cucumber, roasted seaweed, squid ink, and fresh cut ginger with a smoked lava salt rim and white chocolate pearl.

It’s actually pretty good.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
but can they make a good french 75

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I want some pulled pork on top of cheese fries. Sorry I feel like so much food abuse puts me in a wistful mood.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
food abuse cleanses are good

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

chitoryu12 posted:

In cocktail news:

Siren’s Call at Apotheke in NYC. Gin, cucumber, roasted seaweed, squid ink, and fresh cut ginger with a smoked lava salt rim and white chocolate pearl.

It’s actually pretty good.

I wanna try everything on that menu.

Of course they don't list prices, meaning "if you have to ask"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Data Graham posted:

I wanna try everything on that menu.

Of course they don't list prices, meaning "if you have to ask"

I think they’re just $18 or so per drink, which is normal for high-end bars that make weird stuff like this.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/themis_8/status/1001335708328472577

"Domino Pizza Ultra-pastry + double cheese + double cheese Cheese 8 times "

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
none pizza, left gallbladder

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/P9vHHB3WzUjB3ti/status/1001676315072909314

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
What's the heap of stuff in the corner?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

cheese

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

bears

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Facebook Aunt posted:

Amazon has got your back . . . if you want to pay $14 for a bag of expired chips from canada. https://www.amazon.com/Doritos-Zesty-Cheese-Tortilla-Canada/dp/B075V1YXSD

I mean, I'm sorry, but it's from Canada. How zesty could it realistically be?

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

AlbieQuirky posted:

What's the heap of stuff in the corner?

Serious answer: I'm guessing Umaibou. They are puffed corn cylinders that come in large array of flavors.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

lol

Vogon Poetry Slam
Nov 13, 2016

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Hirayuki posted:

Coffee Crisp

This is the greatest invention to come out of Canada. My grandfather lived 13 miles from the border in Washington and would send me and my brother a whole box every year for Christmas. It never made it past January.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

sneakyfrog posted:

(i see what you did there)

For real, between this and the Randacons this thread is like the greatest engine of SA memes in years

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

.Z. posted:

Serious answer: I'm guessing Umaibou. They are puffed corn cylinders that come in large array of flavors.
I agree. Those fuckers are good, too.

Vogon Poetry Slam posted:

This is the greatest invention to come out of Canada. My grandfather lived 13 miles from the border in Washington and would send me and my brother a whole box every year for Christmas. It never made it past January.

I hear they're sold in Canadian Costcos, but I don't trust myself to have a whole box around the house. :ohdear: I can't imagine why these didn't take off in the States. I remember finding them at 7-Eleven several years back for a few months or so, then nothing. Inexplicably, they sold them near the coffee, so you could...eat coffee with your coffee? :shrug: I take that back: I might know why they didn't stick around after all.

Seconding Intense Pickle Doritos, which I don't buy because I can't foist most of them off on the rest of my family. Also BBQ Doritos, and Ketchup Doritos, which I saw this weekend, didn't buy, changed my mind, and never saw again. :( Canada and their ketchup snacks. I sent some ketchup Pringles to my friends in Japan last Christmas and was immediately asked for more.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Dixville posted:

I mean, I'm sorry, but it's from Canada. How zesty could it realistically be?

As zesty as the Canada goose is evil, my friend.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Crunchie bars were one of the top twenty factors that led to my living in Canada. (There were not a lot of factors.)

I am indifferent towards pickle chips, but the idea of an intense cornichon chip has me slightly aroused...

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
I took a picture but my phone's been really stubborn lately so for whatever reason it didn't save - have a GIS picture instead. I cooked up a bunch of breakfast taco meat this morning to save for a few days and one of them was chorizo, a meat which is absolute god-tier but visually indistinguishable from canned dog food. Even when thrown in with eggs and cheese and tortilla and hot sauce it's a bit offputting to look at. Goddamn if it isn't delicious though.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
Would. Especially if 100% beef and garlic.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
For real, you never had a fried bologna sandwich when you were a kid? You know you get to make little iron crosses. I bet those thick-rear end ones would be good too.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
That looks amazing. Wrong thread by far imo

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Vogon Poetry Slam posted:

That slogan is delightfully mild :3:

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, fried bologna is legit.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Whatever it is, would.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

My guess is fish roe, ramen, and natto pizza.

Would, but wearing a cloth over my head to hide my shame from Kami-sama.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CannonFodder posted:

My guess is fish roe, ramen, and natto pizza.

Would, but wearing a cloth over my head to hide my shame from Kami-sama.

that does not appear to be a pizza

It looks like a big wad of cheese sitting in grease

There is definitely not a "crust" under it, you can see the dish underneath it

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Now dunk the chunk delicately into the soy sauce.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pookah posted:

That slogan is delightfully mild :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXTyLAymlVE

They've always had weird advertising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:randpop:

Yes, please. Deliver it to my loving face hole.