Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

Charge your phone.

Whats the point of having it if you never use it deep into the red

Just like a gas tank

edit: shittiest loving snype. Content incoming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Dick Trauma posted:

Welcome to Blue Ball Village!

Population: YOU

:ironicat:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Judas Horse posted:

I know "how could they not pick [city]" but how the gently caress do you miss this

For Florida, Micosukee is just the name of a Native American tribe. For something non-NA related, I'd go with Yeehaw Junction. I drive through there regularly.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

pik_d posted:

"Gray" is Mississippi, my friend. Alabama don't know how to spell their girlfriends relationship to themselves.

Oh, whoops. That's way more funny than not knowing how to spell grey.

Also guess I'll never give Americans poo poo again for not knowing which one's Saskatchewan. Or that there's a Saskatchewan.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

Randaconda posted:

this loving pun

:dudsmile:

This is not a loving pun.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Whats the point of having it if you never use it deep into the red

Just like a gas tank

edit: shittiest loving snype. Content incoming:

10:46 pm

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The MSJ posted:

If she can get Trump to reform prisons and release people who should not be there, Kim should get that Nobel prize.

I'm ambivalent on the Kardashian clan but yeah I agree. Also bet 100 bucks he was skeezy as poo poo

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

A University library, perhaps?

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

the joke is that he bought a super expensive car instead of using that money to get the hell out of north carolina

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Should we be worried about whatever's going on in Rhode Island?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Knormal posted:

Should we be worried about whatever's going on in Rhode Island?

They're all moving to florida to die, essentially

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Phy posted:

Also guess I'll never give Americans poo poo again for not knowing which one's Saskatchewan. Or that there's a Saskatchewan.

Saskatchewan is the one with Regina. Which kind of sounds like vagina.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Bloop posted:

They're all moving to florida to die, essentially

Hor d'oeuvres is people!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Florida Man posted:

Hor d'oeuvres is people!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Facebook Aunt posted:

Saskatchewan is the one with Regina. Which kind of sounds like vagina.

Saskatchewan also has Elbow, Eyebrow, Moose Jaw, and Climax.

Newfoundland has Dildo and Come-By-Chance.

Ontario has Crotch Lake and Ball's Falls.

Alberta has Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

When I was growing up I was taught that grey was the specifically the name of the colour and gray was a descriptor for gloomy type things, like if the weather is rainy and gloomy we say "it's a really gray day today". Maybe that's a Canada thing because we are a weird mix of British and American things.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

I, too come from a place where the size of your rims is more important than the size of your penis.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Pretty fortunate for you then!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aleph Null posted:

I, too come from a place where the size of your rims is more important than the size of your penis.

I guarantee you whoever owns that car swings serious dong

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Racist as gently caress

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Racist as gently caress

No. Not where I'm from. Classist for sure, but not racist.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Donks are rad :colbert:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
guys, there's words written on the car. That's the funny part

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Randaconda posted:

this loving pun

:dudsmile:

If I had a Near Mint Alpha Black Lotus I could sell it and buy a couple of Lotuses and have money left over for taxes.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Guy Goodbody posted:

guys, there's words written on the car. That's the funny part

I was going to reply in this vein. The juxtaposition of 200 year old German philosophical musings and a donk on 32's is where it's at.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Aleph Null posted:

It is only through large rims that the immediately undetermined for itself (für sich) existing meaning of the car can be sublimated {aufgehoben) to a higher level and allow the object to not only exist as in and for itself (an und für sich) but also allow the immediately determined subjective consciousness to enter in relation to the car and use it for its own.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The Master Race, everyone.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

porktree posted:

This is not a loving pun.

Maybe it is in Japanese? I don't wanna go look up the word for mirror.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

zoux posted:

Nobles of the past would adopt lisps or blacken their teeth if the king had such an affliction.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
like thpain

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Aleph Null posted:

It's not the size of your wiener that counts, it's the phenomenology of your spirit.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

zoux posted:

Neil Hamburger put on some weight.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm ambivalent on the Kardashian clan but yeah I agree. Also bet 100 bucks he was skeezy as poo poo

Trump likes barbie dolls

He's basically the villain in Baby Got Back

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Phy posted:

A friend of mine works at the weather network. They have to close caption everything. Depending if it's live or not they'll have a either a speech to text program do what it can or have a person read everything back real time. Even in the latter you get mistakes.

All that to say they once had a caption that went something like, "with the storm front headed in you can expect a very wet vagina by tomorrow morning."

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

IamnotJoe posted:

If I had a Near Mint Alpha Black Lotus I could sell it and buy a couple of Lotuses and have money left over for taxes.

What are they up to now? Last sale I heard of a few years ago was in the $30k range but I recall reading a listing for a beta release one of $100k.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The anti-counterfeiting on magic cards can't be so flawless that for 50k or 100k the market isn't being flooded with counterfeits.
My buddy is super into magic cards and even printed some of his own semi-professionally and they were totally indistinguishable from the real thing except that he put big red text over the images to make it clear. I asked him if he can make such convincing cards, why not just print his own for his own use and save thousands of dollars a year? But he thought that would be both illegal and immoral.

It's a loving piece of cardboard with some bad art and text on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nah those nerds are pretty good at authenticating them