Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

poemdexter posted:

I don't understand why every box doesn't say choatic evil... :confused:

Come on now be fair, most CEOs would be Lawful Evil or Neutral Evil. They rely on the rules to protect themselves and their empire after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

no it isn't it's just more viscous than the water

even if it did magically become glue it would need a dry environment to set up cure, which a shower drain isn't. you can pour glue down a drain no problem. cum breaks down into a runny liquid after like half an hour

Do me a favor and get your pubes all full of jizz and try to wash it off in a warm shower. It sticks to hair real bad. Add boat loads of cum to all the hair that students wash down the drain and I can imagine it becoming a real problem.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is the most savage thing Tim Heidekker's done to anybody.

there ain't no water in Flint/there ain't no power in Puerto Rico

played over images of that plastic faced dipshit gnawing on gold coated chicken wings. brutal.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i never paid much attention to the golden wings thing when it hit the news but lmao at that guys bio

a born rich marketing/pr douchebag who got famous for being friends with kim kardashian, who at the age of 40 decided to rebrand himself as "foodgod". zero culinary experience, he's just rich enough to buy restaurants and force the chefs there to figure out how to make his half-baked ideas work

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

even if it did magically become glue it would need a dry environment to set up cure, which a shower drain isn't. you can pour glue down a drain no problem. cum breaks down into a runny liquid after like half an hour

But is that why web fluid does too? :spidey:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

same, except for the "in ramadan" part

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Gum posted:

that exact notice has shown up a bunch of times attributed to different universities and its fake every time

They probably show up often because universities really do post those notices. I forget the exact form of the warning but at my freshman dorms they definitely pleaded with us not to cum in the communal bathroom.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

Squalid posted:

They probably show up often because universities really do post those notices. I forget the exact form of the warning but at my freshman dorms they definitely pleaded with us not to cum in the communal bathroom.

I've never heard of anything like this in my country, either Americans love jacking it in the shower or they're just weird about masturbation generally. Maybe both.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/wHbNaXk.mp4

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Gum posted:

that exact notice has shown up a bunch of times attributed to different universities and its fake every time

The signs are real, my university dorms had signs like that all over the men's bathrooms

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah it’s always fun to gently caress with dumbass freshmen

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
How anyone falls for that poo poo is beyond me, do some people nut with the consistency of play doh or something?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
there’s a guy on this page that thinks you can make concrete by mixing cum and water

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

there’s a guy on this page that thinks you can make concrete by mixing cum and water

Look at this loser with weak seed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dreddout posted:

Look at this loser with weak seed

a lot of people think it’s a laser but actually my blasts are an energized gas

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
groverhaus was built with cum

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

ScrubLeague posted:

groverhaus was built with cum

was it load bearing

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Peanut President posted:

was it load bearing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Peanut President posted:

was it load bearing

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

no, you know what, gently caress it, america is such an inescapable evil hellscape I don't think it's fair to laugh at a guy if he is a genuine civil rights activist and has gone up against the poo poo long enough it's affected his brain

Hell yeah what the civil rights movement really needs is more unbelievable retards

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
17 years on the forums. My one regret is instigating semen chat in this thread.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Little Kielbasa posted:

17 years on the forums. My one regret is instigating semen chat in this thread.

come on

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

quote me you coward

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Reclines Obesily posted:

no, its real https://imgur.com/a/8w1neR1

he's a civil rights activist and his wife is a lawyer and that's a real facebook post

my question with this guy is, if you're the person who's gonna get jared leto joker face tats, how do you get all the way to 2016 before you get life cementing face tats

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
no damaged?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

I heartily recommend reading the text first and then the post title last.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Peanut President posted:

was it load bearing

:hmmyes:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Skip the whole intro and go to 39 minutes in like the quote says.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
please press the nuclear button president trump
there should be a big "LAUNCH ALL" one shaped like a cow that goes moo

that grandma could be KKK but she still deserves the freeing peace of radioactive death over living in this weird timeline

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the cum expert has logged in

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Finicums Wake posted:

the cum expert has logged in

Does that make them a cum-spert?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

DiggityDoink posted:

Skip the whole intro and go to 39 minutes in like the quote says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vuCdXXYiY&t=3491s

While being arrested :lol:

e: Not surprised this was in Seattle. White people up here are twitchy as hell, of course they fell for that poo poo. And no one attacked the dude, :lol:. Run from the C4 everyone!

Pooky has issued a correction as of 10:29 on Jun 1, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

getting live public streamers arrested is good praxis

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

DesperateDan posted:

Does that make them a cum-spurt?

ftfy

Adbot