Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

samantha bee was never good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
also ugh god

https://twitter.com/waxpancake/status/1002221152138285056

and speaking of people backing off, here he says "naw man this is edgelord poo poo" as if that's better

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
glad with meltdown may being over we can finally leave this "Donald Trump" thing behind

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Quotey posted:

glad with meltdown may being over we can finally leave this "Donald Trump" thing behind

did you learn nothing from the last hundred nuclear disasters? the meltdown is just the first part, this will be the summer of fallout

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

the part where you gently caress a robot is p sick tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Nichael posted:

i can't get take me home, country roads out of head

thanks fallout

It's a good song tbh my problem is I can't listen to it without remembering all the words to grandma's feather bed thanks to elementary school

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z14_mYAJqCQ

logan lucky owns and i'll mention it where ever applicable

thats kingsman 2

which also owned

havent seen lucky yet

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Solarin posted:

the TCC datura thread is a good read if you want to be talked out of doing deliriants.

i wasnt aware of it ill check it out. honestly they sound pretty awful but taking a low dose and inducing mild insanity for a little bit sounds like a thing id want to try once

did you ever figure out your roth conversion thing???? i feel like i saved you from a giant tax bill

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cumshitter posted:

i wasnt aware of it ill check it out. honestly they sound pretty awful but taking a low dose and inducing mild insanity for a little bit sounds like a thing id want to try once

did you ever figure out your roth conversion thing???? i feel like i saved you from a giant tax bill

🤖trip fam

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
:d2a: :d2a:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Durf posted:

thats kingsman 2

which also owned

havent seen lucky yet

kingsman 2 was good?!?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Billzasilver posted:

kingsman 2 was good?!?

no

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

f#a# posted:

also ugh god

https://twitter.com/waxpancake/status/1002221152138285056

and speaking of people backing off, here he says "naw man this is edgelord poo poo" as if that's better

I am shocked, shocked, that some YouTube star is literal human scum.

Things will never be the same again.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
take me home trumpy roads

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

https://twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/1002313820495335425

lmao lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nichael posted:

i can't get take me home, country roads out of head

thanks fallout

that song was actually written here in DC, in a fern bar in georgetown, and they have a fuckin plaque on the wall about it lmao

clyde's on m street nw

e: fern bar was a fad from around the mid-late 60s to early 80s that evolved into the "all kinds of random poo poo stuck on the walls as decorations" type of chain bar/restaurant by the early 1990s

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 09:12 on Jun 1, 2018

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Yes. Yes you are this dumb.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

getting owned by salvadorians to own the libs

https://twitter.com/DGisSERIOUS/status/1002025710104600576

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/ElizabethRBess/status/1002457569858744321

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've got to knock on ~6,000 doors in this slice of Delaware.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nichael posted:

I've got to knock on ~6,000 doors in this slice of Delaware.

i bet you didnt walk the whole 12-mile radius of the circle tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

theres a conspiacy in my pants

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

FAUXTON posted:

Everything about the last idk 20ish years of real estate acquisitions has screamed money laundering. Nothing about his prior holdings or performance would justify the capital he started slinging around in the 90s and since, and the rapid cash-basis layering of real estate is more often than not a form of money laundering. You might nest a few LLCs to acquire, own, develop, and manage a property for profit but you don't do that to buy a condominium unless you are really wanting to hide your signature.

The Vekselberg connection is going to be a major plot point in coming episodes. He wasn't quarterbacking it but he's more like a human rolodex, has enough pull to bring in the needed operations but not enough pull to have them done under his own control. It likely went Trump > Junior > Manafort/Cohen > Goldstone/Agalarovs > Vekselberg/Deripaska/Torshin > GRU/FSB/Putin. Remember, Manafort was already close to GRU/FSB operatives from their work in Ukraine. Vekselberg wasn't on that side of the Russian mafia/government but he has the money and reach to bring them to the table and provide legit opportunities (like a puppet president) Maybe offer them a nice one of a kind car, to sweeten the bait.

Cohen being raided is way bigger news than anyone lets on, because he's almost certainly going to be a source of evidence for collusion, stuff that provides missing context for certain actions that seem weird but nothing more (like that bank loan to Manafort by the banker who thought he was getting a cabinet appointment). Most importantly, he's the linchpin connecting Manafort to the disinformation operations as another fixer except Manafort isn't dumb enough to catalogue all confirmatory evidence of his own criminal enterprise like Cohen. That's why they're getting ready to move forward with sentencing papadopoulopodopolis as they're (I assume) now at the stage where they're compiling a timeline of collusion and coordinated disinfo after he passed the invite up through sessions. That stuff had to be paid for mainly by someone in the US and that someone is mainly Vekselberg, with targeting data from Cambridge Analytica to maximize ROI. Manafort fixed the way the GRU data (emails) was offered to the trumps, but once his Russian connection came to light he wasn't a good bag man anymore. The GRU's cutout was Agalarov via Goldstone and they set Manafort up to be their bag man in the campaign by leveraging his debt to Deripaska. Cohen was a latecomer to this party but he had enough connections laundering money for the russian mafia that he got spun up fast and got to be the fixer once Manafort got too exposed.

Donald doesn't understand that he not only oversaw/signed off on bigly collusion via Cohen and Junior, but that he was neck deep in the laundering of money in furtherance thereof, a knowing recipient of stolen data, and I think he was being honest when he said he was thinking of russia when he fired comey - he thought of all the poo poo he didn't add together when he was signing off on it but could see clearly after the fact, and scrambled. He wanted to kneecap this thing before it got rolling because in that moment he realized his lust for power and revenge probably got his family and businesses destroyed. He wanted to be the next Heydar Aliyev in terms of kleptobux but he just never was good at anything beyond Manhattan.
quoting this to find again & read while sober

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

true size outline of delaware superimposed on israel/west bank

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the maximum number of navels a person is allowed to have is five or twelve, depending

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

obelisks and Roman columns everywhere! And what are these things? They're everywhere, too!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

galenanorth posted:

obelisks and Roman columns everywhere! And what are these things? They're everywhere, too!

that's some kind of sydneysider nonsense if you ask me

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lol bee you dumb gently caress

aplogising is twice as bad as making a mistake

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

dicks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

anyone want to knock on 3000 of those doors for me?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

nichael have you ever had sex in the parking lot at christiana mall

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is it... the worst possible candidate for congress?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/entry/nathan-larson-congressional-candidate-pedophile_us_5b10916de4b0d5e89e1e4824

quote:

In the manifesto, Larson called Nazi leader Adolf Hitler a “white supremacist hero.” He urged Congress to repeal the Violence Against Women Act, adding, “We need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands.” He also showed sympathy for men who identify as involuntary celibates, or incels, suggesting it is unfair that they “are forced to pay taxes for schools, welfare, and other support for other men’s children.”

quote:

As Lysander on suiped.org, a forum for “suicidal pedophiles,” Larson wrote numerous posts endorsing child rape and other forms of sexual abuse.

“Why doesn’t every pedo just focus on making money so they can get a pedo-wife and then either impregnate her with some fucktoys or adopt some fucktoys?” he wrote on the platform in October. “That would accommodate both those who are and aren’t into incest. And of course, the adoption process lets you pick a boy or a girl.”

quote:

]In a 3,300-word essay on incelocalypse.today, titled “Here’s How to Psyche Yourself Up to Feel Entitled to Rape,” Larson tells other members: “Don’t forget: feminism is the problem, and rape is the solution.” On the platform, he also advocated for father-daughter marriage, killing women and raping virgins.

quote:

In “Let’s Define What Rape Is,” a 3,000-word essay posted on Nathania.org as well as other incel sites, Larson wrote: “Women are objects, to be taken care of by men like any other property, and for powerful men to insert themselves into as it pleases them, and as they believe will be in women’s own interests. In most cases, their interests are aligned, as long as the man is strong. Female sex-slaves actually get a much better deal than animals, because in most cases, they are allowed to reproduce, unlike animals raised for meat or companionship.”

When asked what his constituents would think about his pedophiliac writings, he said, “People are open-minded.”

He continued, “A lot of people who disagreed with someone like Trump … might vote for them anyway just because the establishment doesn’t like them.”

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

nichael have you ever had sex in the parking lot at christiana mall

who hasn't

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

im loving how trump being president is giving crazy people the confidence to come out and tell people how they are massive piles of poo poo

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Haha im gonna call her a oval office its gonna be epic

Oh wow they are offended i could never have anticipated that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1002442998762876928

• Locked thread