Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/280

augh Audrey nooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I love how Lyndon used to be outraged at Audrey using his pacifist magic to kill, but now he's just like, "yeah, good job mercing that lady!".

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Audrey's really good at cutting straight through the pointless fluff

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Dragonatrix posted:

Audrey's really good at cutting straight through the pointless fluff

This ark would have been a bit boring without Samantha, so I wouldn't call her that.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Lyndon and Audrey are basically perfect for each other. With anybody else his status as an emotionally manipulative slimeball would be a deal-killer, but Audrey doesn't have any emotions to manipulate besides 'greedy' 'horny' and 'murderous'.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Whybird posted:

Lyndon and Audrey are basically perfect for each other. With anybody else his status as an emotionally manipulative slimeball would be a deal-killer, but Audrey doesn't have any emotions to manipulate besides 'greedy' 'horny' and 'murderous'.

I'd argue that she can also be 'angry' but I guess that's exactly what the last point ist.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Android Blues posted:

I love how Lyndon used to be outraged at Audrey using his pacifist magic to kill, but now he's just like, "yeah, good job mercing that lady!".
Plus let's face it, rubber magic kinda sucked anyway, he's just turning more practical about getting new spells.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
That force field spell was great, I'd have been pissed too.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Do we know how learning spells works?
He chooses to only ever learn one spell because he'd lose all his current spells when harming someone with one, right?

That's kinda unfortunate. I want to see a situation where he has an incredibly useless spell and tries his best to harm or murder someone with it.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 1, 2018

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seems like a combination of the spells he's had would make someone a really good assassin if it weren't for the no hurting restriction.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Whybird posted:

I think once they're a full time couple, Audrey'll be able to keep him in line easily enough. Lyndon's not the type to keep up opposition if he's got nowhere to retreat to.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

He's probably just saving the really good spells for when he needs them-- or he already learned all the good ones and screwed it up, losing the chance forever.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

cant cook creole bream posted:

That's kinda unfortunate. I want to see a situation where he has an incredibly useless spell and tries his best to harm or murder someone with it.
Theoretically if he literally did not want it at all, he could learn a second spell (but he'd lose them both when he actually used the good one)

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Paladin posted:

He's probably just saving the really good spells for when he needs them-- or he already learned all the good ones and screwed it up, losing the chance forever.

His first spell was so awesome it could've kept him for life, and then immediately after that he went with turning things into candy.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wonder if most pacifist mages lose their magic shortly after they learn the candy spell because diabetes.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Does Thorsby not have a Patreon or anything?

I feeel like the dude deserves some sort of payoff for creating all these amazing comics and sticking them online for free.

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That force field spell was great, I'd have been pissed too.

It was probably doomed anyway... He could leave up those walls and let the creatures die from thirst, or dismiss them and get attacked under circumstances where they would take an advantage defending themselves, and/or permit the creatures to kill each other, where they had otherwise been prevented from doing so. The only answer was is to forever run the tower as a zoo.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/281

New chapter heading

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
SNICKER-SNACK: Onomatopoeia for use of the vorpal sword in Jabberwocky.
JOINK: Being Norwegian, Thorsby pronounces 'j' as 'y'.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/282

This is ridiculous AND horrifying

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

The title makes me wonder if we're going to see the circumstances of this vision unfold somehow.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/283

She has an amazing brain

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
If you intend to physically pick up Lyndon and beat the witch with him, does her spell summon him?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
There's no law that people can't be weapons.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
"Cheap Divorce Snake" is pretty great

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Why not use the snake as a weapon, poof it disappears and appears in the witches hand, poo poo I'm holding a snaaaake!!!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

His Divine Shadow posted:

Why not use the snake as a weapon, poof it disappears and appears in the witches hand, poo poo I'm holding a snaaaake!!!

That's quite likely, actually.
But first putting Audreys mind into it might be a bit safer, for the snake bearer.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Look at that smug fukkin snake!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

And yet Trixie's crew have committed fewer warcrimes than the Animorphs so far.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I love how we got such intricate detail on the Jouster. Thanks, Klara!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh, he does like these idiotic beings that have disconnected brains

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

I love how Trixie-Snake is smiling in the last panel. Just a tiny little detail.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SpiritOfLenin posted:

I love how Trixie-Snake is smiling in the last panel. Just a tiny little detail.

Audrey-Snake

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://trixie.thecomicseries.com/comics/286

OH NO ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Who could have guessed that the Skyggemyrians weren't to be trusted!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

The bottom half of the Jouster looks so sad :smith:

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

... Is someone going to end up controlling the bottom half of the jouster?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hahahahahah poor Audrey.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Dragonatrix posted:

The bottom half of the Jouster looks so sad :smith:

It's happy again. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Bobulus posted:

... Is someone going to end up controlling the bottom half of the jouster?

I thought the solution here was going to be taking over an animal with a non-lethal but otherwise disabling toxin, but that's much better