Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Look closelyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone stalked any underage girls into a bathroom and then destroy an already dead arpg lately??

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

i dont think lizardman reads this thread

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Yeah the thread is getting kinda old.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Soothing Vapors posted:

to be fair to gaz, there was no possible way to predict that players would prefer good stats over bad stats

same players preferred marvel heroes to literally anything else so the logic IS sound

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Still not sure what that avatar is. Balloon animal wearing glasses sticking it's tongue out?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Depending on your fetishes.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

needs more jpeg

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
There was that cool time where someone mentioned Cryclops and I turned on Salty Bet and he was on and I mentioned it and then we all idled in game while watching Salty Bet.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

SAD
CLAPS

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
the dreams did die

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

69 where's your old videos

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

Yeah the thread is getting kinda old.

jokes on you im into christmas cake bitch

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I still need to find a copy of Arboc's Super 88 video with the Winter Soldier.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Drythe posted:

69 where's your old videos

he takes em offline cos hes afraid his mother in law will see em

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Watching 40 minutes of North Korean propaganda with machine subtitles was worth it

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Ghostlight posted:

Watching 40 minutes of North Korean propaganda with machine subtitles was worth it

But Kim Jong Un is the Blob, not Magneto. :thunk:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
What's Kim's rotation and is he red raid ready

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The key thing is to only put 17 points into Nuclear Weapons because that way you don't trigger any of the penalties for maxing them out.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

donald trumps bing bong build

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Please do not bump this thread you motherfuckers.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Ok

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Sorry.

The Infinity War event is coming to an end, I haven't had any time to grind for the stones and craft them into the probably gimmicky gauntlet.
Anyone know if it was actually worth crafting?

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Ghostlight posted:

The key thing is to only put 17 points into Nuclear Weapons because that way you don't trigger any of the penalties for maxing them out.

Nuclear weapons are a 1 point wonder.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Deakul posted:

Sorry.

The Infinity War event is coming to an end, I haven't had any time to grind for the stones and craft them into the probably gimmicky gauntlet.
Anyone know if it was actually worth crafting?

I've been on 100% of the time the game's been up since it started and I still don't have that thing.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
I dunno, I just used the cosmic boost to get three more toons to yellow over the past few days. Time for ICR to update the list.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m on it zab. I’m going in on the list.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

thelazyblank posted:

Nuclear weapons are a 1 point wonder.

it is totally worth it to max it out for literally the best energy gain passive in the game

I dont understand why no one else is doing this, enjoy spamming your basics or whatever

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Black Cat made me quit this game so I am glad its dead.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Were her vagina bones not up to your standards?

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
I cosmic'd Black Cat. She was bad.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
black cat was actually very good, but most goons were very bad at this game

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
for example, deathplague frequently died to green surtur. do you guys remember that? I do.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Remember when Surtur was first released and his one hit arena clearing attack sometimes lagged out and would kill you behind a rock or maybe it didn't even show until you were already dead?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
I never finished cosmicing Thor. This will haunt me until I die

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I never prestiged. Full whitemans.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Absolutely disgusting.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

I never cosmiced anyone, and I sleep just fine

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sushi I know many people who swear they sleep fine.

Then somebody finally tells them they snore.

Or they have sleep apnea.

Or the tism when they sleep.

Based on what you told me above, I can guarantee you need to see a doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you have invisible diabetes so im prescribing you mr fantastic's stretchy pee