Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Artie might just be missing a part of his brain or something. This is a guy who as a teenager pretended to try to rob a bank as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
He really blew it not asking for 50 GRAAAAAAAND

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
He should have asked for 2500 bananas, that's gangster talk for cash riiight!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Maybe he did get hacked? I mean...

Username: @artiequitter
Password: stlouisweekend

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Maybe he did get hacked? I mean...

Username: @artiequitter
Password: stlouisweekend

I thought his email was wwwdotartiedashlangebackslashJerseyBoyforwardslashdotmobidotcom? That's the one he gave Siobhan.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Grant DaNasty posted:

I can hear him now.

"I was SOOOOO joking around. Ya know I'm a comedian, sometimes I joke around on Twitter. I was kidding! Quit being so cunty and bitchy."

Is this from Roseanne or Artie?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Moniker posted:

Is this from Roseanne or Artie?

Roseanne BArtie Lange

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think it's time to give the ol sal apology another listen. Join me, won't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSI1PBMTLs

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Sal Governale, forever allowing the question "Who would have guessed that Donald Trump would be the first wackpacker to beat his wife to death?" to be asked
https://soundcloud.com/ken-hames/3-2-09-beat-my-wife-sal-song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaShH-FSnlI

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
This is another great song that will one day be used as evidence in the murder trial of Christine Governale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tFpryuETvA

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

edit: I'm blind apparently. I didn't see it was already posted.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 31, 2018

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Hi. This is Sal Goobernally.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZw1Boj5S7g

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
*grunt* You that reporter I called? *grunt*

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

It's KC's sausage party, he'll kiss a guy if he wants to....
Guy if he wants to...
Guy if he wants to...
You'd kiss a guy too, if you loved man goo!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I reckon that was Steve Brandano, I sucked his pecker at a sockhop in 1938...

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
John finally wrote the book. I'm guessing it'll be mostly bullshit because, well, John's a bullshitter.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

So in New Jersey if you have 81 decks of heroin you get 4 years probation and 50 hours community service.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

And have a fuckload of money**

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

So when Artie inevitably violates his probation will he have to do jail time?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

an adult beverage posted:

Double secret probation

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoPq5AOCOA

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Does Artie still have a fuckload of money? I don't think the Borgata is still calling him to do stand-up. With his lifestyle I would imagine the guy shits through everything he earns.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Bonzo posted:

So in New Jersey if you have 81 decks of heroin you get 4 years probation and 50 hours community service.

He had a wealthy addict's amount of heroin (because poor addicts buy a day or so's worth at a time). Throwing addicts in jail is how we got our current godawful lovely prison system.

an adult beverage posted:

I would imagine so, yes. Jail honestly would have been better for Artie the addict because probation means drug testing which means he has to be clean for 4 years and...yea.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Crotch Bat posted:

I would imagine so, yes. Jail honestly would have been better for Artie the addict because probation means drug testing which means he has to be clean for 4 years and...yea.

Somebody is about to earn a lot of money selling Artie clean piss.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Oh my God that nose: http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/06/artie_lange_sentencing_heroin_possession_newark_nj.html

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

the gently caress? In all seriousness, what causes that?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

The Article posted:

Lange told the judge that not being able to work would have been financially "devastating" for him. He also noted that his mother relies on his financial support.

Jesus christ, you gently caress. If that's true, goddamn you. Not only would your death emotionally hurt her, but you're just outright loving with her life with the poo poo you're pulling.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Jesus christ, you gently caress. If that's true, goddamn you. Not only would your death emotionally hurt her, but you're just outright loving with her life with the poo poo you're pulling.

I call bullshit because Artie's sister seems to do well and I'm sure she could support her. Unless She's fed up with the co dependency from both of them.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

There's no way Artie can stay clean for 4 years. I say he'll be locked up by Labor Day.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Bonzo posted:

the gently caress? In all seriousness, what causes that?

He's storing heroin in there for winter.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Add me to the list that does not think Artie will make it. I think the community service was too light, but just throwing him in jail would be a waste of tax money. I wish him the best and expect the worst!

Also, Artie pushed on his Twitter before the sentencing about his mom. I'm sure her house is paid off and she probably can live off social security for the rest of her life, but whatever to try and get the judge to let him continue to tour.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
He'll just call in sick for the community service.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
what ever happened with his attempt to extort 25,000(?) bucks from howard

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Evil Agita posted:

what ever happened with his attempt to extort 25,000(?) bucks from howard

I heard Artie got in a fight with this guy named Joe Corsin. Squashed the beef with those 25 dimes riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Lifespan posted:

Add me to the list that does not think Artie will make it. I think the community service was too light, but just throwing him in jail would be a waste of tax money. I wish him the best and expect the worst!

Also, Artie pushed on his Twitter before the sentencing about his mom. I'm sure her house is paid off and she probably can live off social security for the rest of her life, but whatever to try and get the judge to let him continue to tour.

His mom is probably fine and Artie just said that poo poo to influence his sentence.

Artie lies, Artie always lies.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
this guy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hit em with the heeeieieeeeieiiieiiiiiiin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

hit em with the heeeieieeeeieiiieiiiiiiin