Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

RandomBlue posted:

I thought you're supposed to shoot those at schools now.

no one shoots up schools in canada

and theres roughly as many guns per person up here

ameica needs to have as many guns as they want but less gun anxiety if u know what i mean?

gun owners in canada aren't like, NEARLY as crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

RandomBlue posted:

now?

I'm serious. I mean gently caress, look at every monarchy in Europe. Incest has always been some leet poo poo apparently.

yeh but now everyone is

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

RandomBlue posted:

now?

I'm serious. I mean gently caress, look at every monarchy in Europe. Incest has always been some leet poo poo apparently.

<-- Lives in Arkansas.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
canadaians have to take a course,like, 15 hours, and pass a test, then every single day canadian gun owners get a criminal record check EVERY SINGLE DAY

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

ameica needs to have as many guns as they want but less gun anxiety if u know what i mean?

americans have proved they cant handle it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
canadian gun owners are less likely than the average canadian to commit ANY crime

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
It's June 2

it's the 10th anniversary of loss.jpg

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

It takes a good school shooter with a gun to stop a bad school shooter with a gun. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem Baloogan.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
disarm the cops first

i mean chop their arms off

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

canadaians have to take a course,like, 15 hours, and pass a test, then every single day canadian gun owners get a criminal record check EVERY SINGLE DAY

You sent us Bieber, you're all criminals.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ahelpfulbear/status/1002803437623566336

thanks skab

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

someone at my new job asked me what type of music i liked and all i could think to say was, songs about trump

i'm pretty sure she didn't believe me

tim heidecker's trump album is really good

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Holy gently caress I can't understand these loss edits these days.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my dudes if you don't like anime you can take your buisness to the fourm above thsi one

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

my dudes if you don't like anime you can take your buisness to the fourm above thsi one

I'm doing my business all over the loving place.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

RandomBlue posted:

It takes a good school shooter with a gun to stop a bad school shooter with a gun. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem Baloogan.

station a gun-owning canadian in every school

give 'em Eh-R15s

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

RandomBlue posted:

I'm doing my business all over the loving place.

im unironically drunk and i can't even watch anime because of bandiwth issues id watch my loving tounge

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
My son tried to rap for the first time a few days ago. It was horrible. I punched him in the nuts.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

im unironically drunk and i can't even watch anime because of bandiwth issues id watch my loving tounge

Sounds like that's all you can watch.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait to read a textbook about loss in 100 years

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

station a gun-owning canadian in every school

give 'em Eh-R15s

lol not lol we're not allowed AR-15s

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1002781858365673472

#bebest

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Baloogan posted:

install linux.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
baloogna i am going to confiscate your guns and make you watch me gently caress them while i swallow that claymore you bought

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

RandomBlue posted:

?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

baloogna i am going to confiscate your guns and make you watch me gently caress them while i swallow that claymore you bought

i guess im not gonna invite you to my coutnry home :(

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

it owns that the gop is going to win in 2018 and then beat whatever gross lib the dems nominate 2020 after they ratfuck bernie

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

it owns that the gop is going to win in 2018 and then beat whatever gross lib the dems nominate 2020 after they ratfuck bernie

what anime is this

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Baloogan posted:

what anime is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oh ya my favorite anime, America

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

lol like an american has ever needed an invitation go go anwywhere. im gonna show up and topple your lawn gnomes and pretend theyre saddam statues

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
bolton is such a cliche shonen character

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump is all "i don't wanna get in the robot" and bolton is like "get in the fuckign robot shinji"

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

cumshitter posted:

lol like an american has ever needed an invitation go go anwywhere. im gonna show up and topple your lawn gnomes and pretend theyre saddam statues

you'll be greeted as a liberator

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Himouto! Trump-chan

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SKUbcBG4E

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

RandomBlue posted:

:penisenchilada:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i dont even drink as much as i used to but i feel like the initial buzz from a drink wears off really quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Baloogan posted:

I'll visit your cuntry home you feckless Canadian.

• Locked thread