Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Randaconda posted:

We both know what he means, but gently caress, he could at least own it.

It makes me sad that I do know what he means. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that guy is gross af, and should be in prison.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

syscall girl posted:

Also they're the knights of columbus--COLUMBUS

Real cool aspirational hero type

But the outfits

You should see them in their dumb dress up poo poo. The good news is most chapters median age is 60 and up. So they are dying out. The median catholic church member age is 30-49 and has held steady for the past 5 years while the knights median age rises each year.

The extra lovely thing is they used to be the socially progressive wing of the catholic church in north america. They were for civil rights and fund raised to help mlk. Now they are openly funding things like prop 8 and giving the afa money.

snergle has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Jun 2, 2018

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm glad you guys immediately seized on the only unusual thing in that image

That's definitely not the only unusual thing in the image, but it struck a chord.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean. Of course in no way is it possibly a joke

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

I thought that was Rupert Everett, but Google doesn't have any info on that image. :(

Good find!

Data Graham posted:

Right? It's pretty well-done, imo. I'm still trying to find the source.

Bored has a new favorite as of 22:32 on Jun 2, 2018

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

New Ben Stiller movie looking like crap as usual

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Data Graham posted:

I don't even know anymore, and I accept all the consequences involved. I am a lamb lost in a field of thorns.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

1stGear posted:

Mangosteen

I have been trying to find an Asian market that sells these for the last 6 months because I hear they are amazing and legit the best tasting fruit. Just rarely accepted into the US is all, much like your opinions.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

snergle posted:

They sell tootsie rolls to fund raise. They then give 1%of each sell to what they told you its to raise money for and use the other 99% to further the churches political views / ignore the pope and further their political views. They donate heavily to anti lbgt non profits who create things like the bathroom bill.

I've audited the books of the local KofC council before, and unless the Special Olympics are behind the bathroom bill, you might be wrong here. 100% of the money goes to charities that work with children and young adults born with developmental disabilities, with the council itself covering the cost of tootsie rolls and high visibility vests for the volunteers collecting money at intersections (yes they did have to replace the old ones that said "retarded")

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/rupinjapan/status/1002864856561848320

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Guy Goodbody posted:

Japanese vs American versions of the Pokemon comic

They even removed her vagina bones.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/loudribs/status/1002873703653404672

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Choose your fighter

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

bike tory posted:

Choose your fighter

I choose Rawhide Kobayashi

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Lord Sexatron posted:

I choose Rawhide Kobayashi

I really want him to be real, and hope he made it to Dallas

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdZ6q8lrHpo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Extremely fake. He's a Russian celebrity/crazy person called Nikita Dzhigurda. Here's him enjoying a nice swim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPEocrS87qU
Note that it is actually completely normal to do that in Russia, and thousands of people do that every year.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

So fake and... not gay?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

snergle posted:

But the outfits

You should see them in their dumb dress up poo poo. The good news is most chapters median age is 60 and up. So they are dying out. The median catholic church member age is 30-49 and has held steady for the past 5 years while the knights median age rises each year.

The extra lovely thing is they used to be the socially progressive wing of the catholic church in north america. They were for civil rights and fund raised to help mlk. Now they are openly funding things like prop 8 and giving the afa money.

What's wrong with funding anti fascist activists

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Snowy posted:

What the hell is that from it looks kinda funny

World of Wolfram, a German web series about a MMO gamer who ends up with an elf and orc from the game living in his apartment. The elf is batshit insane.

It's on Youtube, with English subs even:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NMhYiZ8zA

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Paladinus posted:

Extremely fake. He's a Russian celebrity/crazy person called Nikita Dzhigurda. Here's him enjoying a nice swim.
Note that it is actually completely normal to do that in Russia, and thousands of people do that every year.

Thank you! I could not figure out how to find out who the guy was.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Killer robot posted:

World of Wolfram, a German web series about a MMO gamer who ends up with an elf and orc from the game living in his apartment. The elf is batshit insane.

It's on Youtube, with English subs even:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NMhYiZ8zA

If anyone is on the fence about watching this, in the first episode the orc gets his massive dong stuck in the toilet when he flushes it and the dude and elf help him get unstuck.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

clone on the phone posted:

If anyone is on the fence about watching this, in the first episode the orc gets his massive dong stuck in the toilet when he flushes it and the dude and elf help him get unstuck.

Thanks for tipping me back over to the "holy poo poo I'm not watching this crap" side.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

us gamers huh

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Thanks for tipping me back over to the "holy poo poo I'm not watching this crap" side.

It was neither an endorsement nor a condemnation, and you are welcome.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Blind Rasputin posted:

I have been trying to find an Asian market that sells these for the last 6 months because I hear they are amazing and legit the best tasting fruit. Just rarely accepted into the US is all, much like your opinions.

I mean, I know someone you can ask, but he's a bit sore about it.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I had a mangosteen that was good but pretty bland. Not the miracle fruit I was hoping for.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I really wanted to like mangosteens because it's fruit with a bad rear end name. I didn't like it though.

Other fruits with awesome names:

Buddha's hand
blood oranges
star fruit
kumquat

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's wrong with funding anti fascist activists

afa = american family association. Although I suspect you knew that.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Sure has a lot of neonazi tattoos

Herr Bazooka
May 21, 2007

AlmightyBob posted:

Its Russia. What did you expect?

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I can't blame you. It's got a lot of crudity in it, and some of it is pretty cringy. I'm told German comedy goes that way, but I don't have that much frame of reference.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

snergle posted:

afa = american family association. Although I suspect you knew that.

I'll have you know you have no idea how particular my ignorance can be.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snowy posted:

I had a mangosteen that was good but pretty bland. Not the miracle fruit I was hoping for.

Have you tried miracle fruit? Now there's a strange and refreshing experience.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Caufman posted:

Have you tried miracle fruit? Now there's a strange and refreshing experience.

I have two boxes in my cupboard, right now. They are fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

AlmightyBob posted:

As I said, he's not well in the head.