Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

alnilam posted:

i don't get why the kkk stole their costumes from a weird catholic easter tradition bc didn't they hate catholics?

its the influence of the mani mani statue

Al! has issued a correction as of 19:51 on Jun 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

jBrereton posted:

weird its almost like they knew what they did would draw communal ire + misdirected it on purpose

I feel like this is a passive aggressive post!!!!

Lots of microaggressions

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I didn't knew those KKK outfits where an Eastern thing :(

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Daycrew posted:

I feel like this is a passive aggressive post!!!!

Lots of microaggressions
towards the KKK :twisted:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Waffle House posted:

Someone in the Jordan Peterson thread posted this Thernovich tweet where he's trying to get people to help him unseal court records pertaining to Epstein, so it makes me feel like "they(?)" are trying to get the Epstein thing unsealed so they can figure out how hosed they are/get as much preemptive slander material as soon as possible.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1003130293329383424

Did cum ice cream ever get his trademark?

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

This is the world we live in.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

imo, the fact that the lresident is a crook is extremely good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What the navel gazey, :decorum: analyses of the self-pardon don't understand is that even if it is possible (and I honestly think it is legally possible), the issue isn't whether it's legal or not, it's that the laws of this nation fundamentally don't apply to the top 1% or 0.1%. Of course Donny can pardon himself, not due to it being his legal right, but because he's Donald Trump, a billionaire white male.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Tmmrp

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

TRRPRBRP *click*

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

Shark Sandwich posted:

still lolling Americans can join the fascist IDF with no consequences instead of being branded terrorists

thats the only reason america is not overrun with arson kites and rope tied to fence right now

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al! posted:

Quailuudes

hell yeah

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

G-d loving loves crime and oligarchs

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a BIG FAT MESS

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

MaxxBot posted:

Jeb! is a BIG FAT MESS

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

yeb

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol when did Huntsman go full chud?

when he registered republican

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i want to personally tell this amazing dipshit that russia has more than 8X the population percentage of muslims than america has and watch his head explode

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol when did Huntsman go full chud? back in 2008 he was the epitome of the Moderate Sensible Republican :jerkbag: and had a huge following in D&D

i think it was when trump appointed him as ambassador to russia lmao

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

cumshitter posted:

i want to personally tell this amazing dipshit that russia has more than 8X the population percentage of muslims than america has and watch his head explode

I'm sure NRA guy knows exactly how Putin is dealing with that segment and Chechnya in particular, thus his conclusions about Putin. Putin is the president the NRA wishes we had, murders the gays muslims and libs who speak out.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
boris yeltsin

:chud:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1003353222067769346

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

jerry seinfel posted:

G-d loving loves crime and oligarchs

yes, the entity christians worship loves both those things

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yo voté, so all I can do is pray :shrug:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

I'm sure NRA guy knows exactly how Putin is dealing with that segment and Chechnya in particular, thus his conclusions about Putin. Putin is the president the NRA wishes we had, murders the gays muslims and libs who speak out.

putin stronk

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the cbs battleground poll can suck my dixk!!!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

cumshitter posted:

putin stronk

what kind of gay is putin

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFM0AVOXANE

quote:

Our diligent team of freedom protectors, collegiately known as Young Americans for Freedom (UH Chapter), has been fortunate enough to set an unprecedented standard within the spectrum of registered student organizations. YAF UH’s advanced skills in organization and effective time-management proved to be superior to that of their RSO counterparts. During their first semester of existence, the University of Houston's Young Americans for Freedom Chapter made UH history. Breaking the University's record for speed, efficiency, growth, and overall success-- in just four months following the group’s start-up in January of 2017. On Wednesday, May 3rd of 2017, Young Americans for Freedom UH Chapter hosted public intellectual, Dinesh D'Souza, whom among other evident claims, made the irrefutable cases for Trump and Against Liberal Fascism. From an outstanding filmmaker to a humble writer & a fascinating public speaker, Dinesh D'Souza of Hillary's America (2016) has played a major role in the way modern Americans view Conservatism and politics in general. Check out Dinesh D'Souza's impressive biography by clicking the link below:
[redacted]

YAF UH is proud to have had the opportunity---to invite and to host---the phenomenal Dinesh D’Souza as their first official speaker to the University of Houston. Thank you, Dinesh, for all that you do-- for Young America's Foundation and for the United States of America.

imagine wanting dinesh as your first guest speaker

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

gently caress the police.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Waffle House posted:

what kind of gay is putin

hes an otter. not as hairy as a bear, too old to be a cub, but streamlined, smoothe, and aerodynamic

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trum

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

how loving dumb is it that even after all this, the best case scenario is a slim majority for :decorum: libs instead of straight up nazis

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Shark Sandwich posted:

remind me why we’re letting these people speak on TV instead of bashing their Nazi skulls in?

if we're nice to them theyll work with us to cut welfare

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nichael posted:

how loving dumb is it that even after all this, the best case scenario is a slim majority for :decorum: libs instead of straight up nazis

that's not the best case scenario, these polls zig up and down all the time, and people shouldn't freak out about the generic ballot which has very little to do with how people perceive actual candidates

if the polls still shown thin majorities in september/october when the election season is in full swing, then yes start worrying

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

that's not the best case scenario, these polls zig up and down all the time, and people shouldn't freak out about the generic ballot which has very little to do with how people perceive actual candidates

if the polls still shown thin majorities in september/october when the election season is in full swing, then yes start worrying

donkald tromp

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

donkald tromp

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

i was very depressed reading that tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

wrong. panic now, panic later, panic all the time. when you have pizza on a bagle you can panic anytime

• Locked thread