Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
"Now let me tell you how people who supported Obama are mindless cultists, without a hint of irony."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Who wants their dad to be the president

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

quote:

Trump is this nation, in a way no President has been since Washington,

It distresses me greatly that this Freeper might be correct.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It distresses me greatly that this Freeper might be correct.

He has a rather low opinion of his father, that's for sure.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
A self-appointed "patrol" group in Tuscon wandered onto private property and found an old homeless/immigrant camp, leading to freaking out across the Right Wing that they've uncovered a child sex trafficking conspiracy. The guy in charge of the group is allegedly a former Navy SEAL (which is possible), but the Freepers are a little breathless on the credentials of the group:

quote:

Sawyer founded Veterans 4 Child Rescue Foundation in 2017 and has since dedicated his life to raising awareness about child sex slavery, rescuing victims and putting child sex traffickers behind bars. He works with police departments to run covert operations across the country and recruited an elite force with world class skill sets — former FBI, CIA, Delta Force and Seal Team 6 — to extract victims and thin the herd of sex traffickers.

Weeks after launching his non profit organization, the former Navy Seal warned that two groups have been working to derail his efforts.

“One of them is the Muslim brotherhood. We’ve known they are on the wrong side of history from the beginning – deep ties to terrorism and everything else – pedophilia, there’s no surprise there,” he explained in a video posted on YouTube. >{?

I think it's safe to assume the 'other' group they're talking about is Democrats...

Local cops looked into it, said it was a bog-standard homeless camp like any other.

quote:

re: the cops

maybe the cartels have threatened their families... or the elites have threatened to have HRC have a little ‘talk’ with them....

26 posted on 6/3/2018, 8:30:23 PM by bitt (t\\)

Oh, and they trespassed on private property to find the camp:

quote:

Thanks, bitt.

Vets are being arrested????

For uncovering possible child trafficking????

Unreal.

29 posted on 6/3/2018, 8:45:10 PM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)

As you may recall from upthread, Robinson is the British right-wing leader who'd already been arrested for showing up at a trial and shouting that the defendants were pedophiles. His sentence was suspended and he was explicitly told that if he made the slightest move to compromise the trial again, even if he didn't technically enter the courthouse, he'd be sent back to jail for parole violation. And surprise, he stood outside the court and live-streamed himself talking about the case, so they suspended his sentence, causing the right wing globally to scream persecution.

quote:

Just like the tyrants arrested Tommy Robinson, so our tyrants arrest vets for uncovering possible child trafficking.

Tyranny is tyranny, over there and over here.

32 posted on 6/3/2018, 8:48:40 PM by Kalamata (bibleresearchtools.com)

A tree branch at the Tuscon camp had "Maddie" scrawled on it:

quote:

"Maddie" could be a reference to Madeline McCann

47 posted on 6/4/2018, 3:34:06 AM by Mr Radical (In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act)

The weirdest mis-reading:

quote:

" at an abandoned cement plant -- shielded from plain sight"

How do you hide a cement plant? Maybe some Hollywood set builders are involved or military camouflage experts.

25 posted on 6/4/2018, 6:18:18 AM by Right Wing Assault (Kill: google,TWITTER,FACEBOOK,WaPo,Hollywd,CNN,NFL,BLM,CAIR,Antifa,SPLC,ESPN,NPR,NBA)

A linked blog talks about how one of the vets found a "blueprint" detailing underground child trafficking complexes in Tuscon, transportation tunnels, etc. That just makes the whole thing sillier: so the alleged child trafficking is run by multi-billionaires, but they can't find a better place to abuse kids then in a ravine full of hobos? Do high-rollers who spend thousands of dollars to abuse kids have a real fetish for getting their thing on near an abandoned cement plant in a clearing full of trash? I'm just looking for some logical consistency here.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Trump to host a Ramadan dinner (iftar). So a very, very rare sighting of "FUDJT".

quote:

FUDJT!

People votes for you to get away from all this Islamic kiss rear end bull poo poo W Bush and 0bama forced down our throats. Whats next, an open boders dinner with Luis Gutierrez and Raul Grajalva?

23 posted on 6/3/2018, 12:51:08 PM by Angels27

Lots of denial when the CNN article came out. A lot of Freepers posted it was total Fake News until the Breitbart article came out saying the same thing. But even still some hope:

quote:

Sickening, I hope this isn’t true

46 posted on 6/3/2018, 4:24:14 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 4, 2018

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
This morning, Trump tweeted that he has the "absolute right to pardon" himself. If Hillary or Obama or Bill Clinton (or hell, even W) had said this, freep would have called for immediate impeachment. But for Trump, there are a total of like sixty posts across three threads. Here's just one.

quote:

To: SMGFan

No crime
No trial
No conviction

But the media goes straight to the question of the Presidential Pardon — will he or won’t he?????

Trump explodes the whole silly discussion. The only thing worth actually talking about is the Witch Hunt.

2 posted on 6/4/2018, 5:44:36 AM by ClearCase_guy

quote:

De-Classify everything, let the chips fall, we want the TRUTH. Then we want Prosecutions for TREASON and Public Hangings on the White House Lawn for those Convicted.

6 posted on 6/4/2018, 5:47:18 AM by eyeamok

Username checks out.

quote:

When was the last time a new President had to deal with a monkey (Mueller) on his back for years nipping at his back?

The next time there’s an enemy (leftist) President; the powers that be need to make sure he gets the same treatment. So sick of this double standard.

In a perfect world there would be no leftists because the cure for this mental disease would have been found. It’s called being able to reason and knowing right from wrong. That’s all the cure really is.

7 posted on 6/4/2018, 5:51:33 AM by Boomer (Leftism is the Moral Equivalent of the Plague)

:psyduck:

quote:

To: Erik Latranyi

They can pardon themselves. Is it politically wise? No way. Impeachment is a political battle.

By the way, in effect, Batak Obama pardoned himself. He had a compliant Attorney General who buried and blocked any investigation into the Obama admin (who IN FACT did worse than Nixon ever dreamed of).

Few realize this but the House actually drafted Articles of Impeachment against Richard Nixon. Want some fun reading, read the Articles of Impeachment in light of the Obama Administration and especially in light of what we know now.

http://watergate.info/impeachment/articles-of-impeachment

14 posted on 6/4/2018, 6:04:58 AM by FlipWilson

I despise freepers. Going back was a mistake.

quote:

To: cyclotic

Pres. Trump is twisting the media’s tail and they’re howling like cats. LMAO !!!!

22 posted on 6/4/2018, 6:27:43 AM by blastdad51 (Typical middle-aged white patriot.)

There's almost perfectly unity across all the threads that of course he can do that and he's not really talking about it seriously because clearly he's done nothing wrong and he's just living rent free in the heads of the press and it's twenty dimensional checkers to control the narrative and so on and so forth. The handful of people that point out that, say, the Nixon-era DoJ said the president couldn't pardon himself were ignored or shouted down. gently caress freep. I currently find it less aggravating to read incels, and that's really saying something.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

A self-appointed "patrol" group in Tuscon wandered onto private property and found an old homeless/immigrant camp, leading to freaking out across the Right Wing that they've uncovered a child sex trafficking conspiracy. The guy in charge of the group is allegedly a former Navy SEAL (which is possible), but the Freepers are a little breathless on the credentials of the group:

Local cops looked into it, said it was a bog-standard homeless camp like any other.

Oh, and they trespassed on private property to find the camp:

As you may recall from upthread, Robinson is the British right-wing leader who'd already been arrested for showing up at a trial and shouting that the defendants were pedophiles. His sentence was suspended and he was explicitly told that if he made the slightest move to compromise the trial again, even if he didn't technically enter the courthouse, he'd be sent back to jail for parole violation. And surprise, he stood outside the court and live-streamed himself talking about the case, so they suspended his sentence, causing the right wing globally to scream persecution.

A tree branch at the Tuscon camp had "Maddie" scrawled on it:

The weirdest mis-reading:

A linked blog talks about how one of the vets found a "blueprint" detailing underground child trafficking complexes in Tuscon, transportation tunnels, etc. That just makes the whole thing sillier: so the alleged child trafficking is run by multi-billionaires, but they can't find a better place to abuse kids then in a ravine full of hobos? Do high-rollers who spend thousands of dollars to abuse kids have a real fetish for getting their thing on near an abandoned cement plant in a clearing full of trash? I'm just looking for some logical consistency here.

The level of misreading by Freep is so strong it almost comes off as intentional. From “Some guys trespassing found an abandoned homeless camp” to “VETS BEING ARRESTED TO COVER UP CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS”.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like that these guys say things like 'threatened to have HRC have a 'talk' with them' like they think even in their crazy theories Clinton is personally murdering people.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Wait, so she's her own hired assassin now?

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
No one would ever suspect it, it's the perfect cover!

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Like I said in another thread: apparently Hilldawg is the third-leading cause of death in the US after cancer and heart disease.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

McGlockenshire posted:

I currently find it less aggravating to read incels, and that's really saying something.

chitoryu12 posted:

The level of misreading by Freep is so strong it almost comes off as intentional. From “Some guys trespassing found an abandoned homeless camp” to “VETS BEING ARRESTED TO COVER UP CHILD TRAFFICKING RINGS”.

Y'all stumbled across some seriously weird, solid Grade A Mindfuck poo poo here. Goddamn.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Like I said in another thread: apparently Hilldawg is the third-leading cause of death in the US after cancer and heart disease.

it's true, she killed me, then used a satanic ritual to bring me back as a zombie assassin

it's an exponential epidemiological issue limited only by her supply of competent necromancers

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Potato Salad posted:

Y'all stumbled across some seriously weird, solid Grade A Mindfuck poo poo here. Goddamn.

It gets weirder. One of the Veterans on Patrol guys is really big into vet causes, despite never having been in the military but having an extensive record as a junkie, and he's holding himself hostage in a tower in the abandoned cement factory, while posting on social media to try to rouse more vets to come down to help out.

One of his key demands is that authorities check out the area with cadaver dogs. Which they've already done, to humor Veterans on Patrol.

Same guy was also, surprise surprise, tangentially involved in the Malheur standoff when his veteran group showed up to evacuate a participating vet that they feared was suicidal and radicalized, so they got in a dust-up with the Bundy folks who prevented them from removing him.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/arizona-conspiracy-theorist-holds-hostage-force-police-investigate-bizarre-child-abuse-claims/

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It gets weirder. One of the Veterans on Patrol guys is really big into vet causes, despite never having been in the military but having an extensive record as a junkie, and he's holding himself hostage in a tower in the abandoned cement factory, while posting on social media to try to rouse more vets to come down to help out.

One of his key demands is that authorities check out the area with cadaver dogs. Which they've already done, to humor Veterans on Patrol.

Same guy was also, surprise surprise, tangentially involved in the Malheur standoff when his veteran group showed up to evacuate a participating vet that they feared was suicidal and radicalized, so they got in a dust-up with the Bundy folks who prevented them from removing him.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/arizona-conspiracy-theorist-holds-hostage-force-police-investigate-bizarre-child-abuse-claims/

Let’s see a shootout to make up for Malheur ending with a wet fart.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

Let’s see a shootout to make up for Malheur ending with a wet fart.

Paging Mark the FBI negotiator, you're wanted on line 2

these guys are nuts, and the second this poo poo is broken up they should all be forced to go under psychiatric observation. Not to go blowing this out of proportion, but with people like these deluded fuckwits it's only a matter of time before they go raiding places and possibly shooting people they're convinced are the culprits

In the meantime where do we address the dildos and gummy dicks to?

Was his name Lavoy Finicum (aka Tarpman) by chance? That fucker was nuttier than a Payday candybar and suicidal as gently caress
Hmm, nope, it was that douche stain Ryan Payne

quote:

Ryan Payne

The Montana electrician and Army veteran is among those in the occupied refuge and has boasted to the press of organizing civilians into sniper squads to confront federal agents at the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada in 2014.

"We had counter-sniper positions on their sniper positions. We had at least one guy, sometimes two guys, per BLM agent in there," Payne told the Missoula Independent weekly newspaper in Montana. "If they made one wrong move, every single BLM agent in that camp would've died."

Payne has been a constant presence near the refuge in recent weeks and told the Oregonian newspaper that he was determined to take a stand on behalf of locals. "We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

BTW, it wasn't one of the guys in this fruitbar group that did it, it was the loving founder.

quote:

Veterans on Patrol founder Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer, who goes by his middle names, climbed a watch tower near the abandoned camp and threatened to remain there until investigators agreed to use cadaver dogs to find the bodies he believed were buried there.
However, the former drug addict who never served in the military, continued posting videos on Facebook to rally militia groups and other would-be supporters to his cause.

Dude's a nutty poo poo stirrer. If there was any justice in the world this gently caress would already be behind bars

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jun 6, 2018

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Nah, Finicum ran from the cops tjem tried to draw down so he got shot and died, if I remember correctly.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

We’ve already had one guy try to raid Comet Ping Pong and it was sheer chance he actually bothered checking for a basement instead of shooting everyone. This is just a continuation of that mindset.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Researchers Find Evolutionary 'Tipping Point' Linked to Climate Change

First post is eminently predictable:

quote:

“Evolution” and “Climate change” - Two completely discredited concepts.

2 posted on 6/6/2018, 2:11:29 PM by Arm_Bears (Hey, Rocky--Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!)

Well, that's a relief!

quote:

99% of every species ever is extinct.

The climate always has, and always will, change.

GIGO.

3 posted on 6/6/2018, 2:13:08 PM by EEGator (The best part of freedom of speech is it lets one know who the a-holes are...)

How Science Works:

quote:

There are some pretty strong assumptions about trait evolution built into the model.

It makes me wonder if the model was designed and perfected to produce the result desired beforehand.

That’s not “research” as I understand the term. It is propaganda clothed in scientific jargon.

6 posted on 6/6/2018, 2:14:00 PM by Pearls Before Swine ("Married with children.")

Note that Freepers and the like are absolutely convinced that there is more Arctic ice than ever seen before in the modern era, which is why people are all of a sudden talking about the Northwest Passage becoming a viable shipping route.

quote:

“There is the perception, and ample evidence, that extreme events seem to be increasing - things like heat waves, drought, heavy rain, etc.,” Siepielski said.

The perception exists because of deliberate efforts to create it. What is the evidence?

14 posted on 6/6/2018, 2:19:30 PM by Magic Fingers (Political correctness mutates in order to remain virulent.)

quote:

Evolution = religion, climate change is a subset of the evolution religion.

27 posted on 6/6/2018, 2:54:22 PM by DungeonMaster (...the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light...)

And the thread is packed with images/memes/quotes supporting Climate Change from Osama bin Laden, Jane Fonda (they just can never let that one go), and Hugo Chavez.

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

Captain Monkey posted:

Nah, Finicum ran from the cops tjem tried to draw down so he got shot and died, if I remember correctly.

Yup, kept reaching for the holster the feds knew he had, didn't win that round.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
This is the busiest Freep On Weed thread I've seen in a while:

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana

"some gays"

quote:

If he puts the Millennials and other pot smokers in his pocket the election is over. He’s already gaining with blacks, Hispanics, some gays and Asians.

3 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:13:13 PM by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

quote:

“put him at odds with Jeff Sessions”

I swear, every “news” article I ever read contain some swipe, some negative about Trump. If the law is changed, Sessions will simply enforce the new law. Not hard to understand!

6 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:13:28 PM by AC86UT89

Mariner is among the more vocal pro-weed Freepers:

quote:

“Free drug states get consumed by their enemies no matter how powerful they once were:”

Marijuana was legal in the US until the 1930s and we did just fine back then.

Hell, even whiskey is legal now days. And that stuff is way bad news.

24 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:20:10 PM by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

Still some vocal opponents:

quote:

With all due respect, you're wasting your breath on dope forums. FR has attracted addicts of all types and they don't care about facts. They just want their dope.

Mostly libertarian trash wanting vending machine opiates and cocaine. That, and open borders, women's right to murder the unborn, etc.

And some moron on this thread says legal dope has not harmed Colorado? What an idiot. Go to Durango and say that. Scumbag addicts everywhere.
43 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:37:52 PM by LouAvul (The most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

Freepers looooove their stoner jokes. Every single such thread has at least one "Dave's not here, man!" post.

quote:

Yes, they vote. You can spot them driving to the wrong polling station at ten miles per hour under the speed limit with a bag of tortilla chips between their legs. The boozers are the ones running red lights, and doing fifty through school zones.

47 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:40:04 PM by katana

The *real* villain in the Opiate Epidemic is safe-injection sites:

quote:

Marijuana is harmless. Legalize it. Go after the hard stuff, like heroin. Seattle is going to have a mobile van which will be a safe injection site to allow addicts to shoot up under supervision. Jeff Sessions needs to go after that. I would think a strongly worded letter to the Seattle City Council about the ramifications of a safe injection site ( seizure, arrest) would be forthcoming, but all I hear is nothing.

64 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:52:12 PM by kaila

Most of Freep hates Sessions, mostly for the wrong reasons.

quote:

What will Jeffery the Innocent do now?

Chase movie pirates and people with overdue library books.

74 posted on 6/8/2018, 12:57:25 PM by Buckeye McFrog

A Freeper discovers heroin a century late:

quote:

Disagree. A probation officer in a small Colorado town told us that marijuana is ho hum to folks the big thing now is something called tar.

93 posted on 6/8/2018, 1:15:27 PM by lilypad

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

quote:

If he puts the Millennials and other pot smokers in his pocket the election is over. He’s already gaining with blacks, Hispanics, some gays and Asians. 

I want to make some kind of snide joke here, but I really just can't get over this.

What could they possibly think that Donald "football players who don't stand for the anthem should be fired," Trump, who is literally and very publicly tearing hispanic children away from their parents at the border, whose vice president is Mike Pence and who is, in all likelihood going to gently caress up the situation in the Korean peninsula, and who has already alienated literally all of our allies in the South China Sea with his idiotic tariffs, done to make any of those groups feel even a little bit positive about him?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Keeshhound posted:

I want to make some kind of snide joke here, but I really just can't get over this.

What could they possibly think that Donald "football players who don't stand for the anthem should be fired," Trump, who is literally and very publicly tearing hispanic children away from their parents at the border, whose vice president is Mike Pence and who is, in all likelihood going to gently caress up the situation in the Korean peninsula, and who has already alienated literally all of our allies in the South China Sea with his idiotic tariffs, done to make any of those groups feel even a little bit positive about him?

There was something on Reddit about how Trump is asking the NFL protestors to give him a list of people they want to see pardoned. So pro-Trump Reddit is going absolutely nuts with "le Master Troll in Chief!"

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep adjacent: I know some people enjoy seeing freepers alienated by their families. If you're one of those, you might enjoy this massive compilation of Qanon cultists lamenting the same thing over on Top Minds of Reddit. Each paragraph is a separate quote. Some samples.

quote:

I had the same with my sons. They threatened to block my texts. After that I just talk surface stuff. I thought about asking them over for dinner, “Would you like your crow grilled or baked?” Lol

quote:

Oh, Indeed! Man... I felt this post more so than any other since the onslaught of social media!! My tumble down this rabbit hole began many, many moons ago! Probably 1991-92. As a numbers guy, I became increasingly intriged by the coincidences surounding the Lincoln/Kennedy assassinations. This of course led me into the many, many inconsistancies in the JFK narrative. 🤔 Got me thinking... Down that rabbit hole I began to tumble. I read The Legend's book, Behold a Pale Horse, Bill Cooper, round about 1993 or 94! My very next read was "The Unseen Hand" by Marty Stuart... "The New World Order" by Ralph Epperson. Since then, I have thrown crumbs and full meal deals at those I knew... To very little avail. Now, they ALL whisper, not so softly, about my sanity in a joking manner. Can't wait to give em a wink and a smile when the hammer drops! 😂😂😂😂

quote:

The Q phenomenon is ruining my life! I wake up several times at night to see if there are new Q posts or decoding. Most of my thoughts are about everything I've learned and wondering what's going to happen. I'm constantly checking here for updates during my freetime. I'll read updates even while I'm driving. I'm always anxious about when the SHTF finally. I've given up watching movies and reading books. My family is getting annoyed at me. Help! Am I alone?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Keeshhound posted:

HIGH JOB NUMBERS! BOOMING ECONOMY!

Refusing to ever acknowledge Obama fixing the economy means that they think all people ate in the same bubble, and think the economy was a nightmare until january 2017. Thus, they think everyone gives Trump credit for the economy he inherited.

As for the gays, log cabin republicans called Trump the most pro gay president ever, and Freepers think that's convincing.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Do they just ignore the 80% of cooper’s stuff that is about the different races of aliens warring for control of who gets to eat us?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

McGlockenshire posted:

Freep adjacent: I know some people enjoy seeing freepers alienated by their families. If you're one of those, you might enjoy this massive compilation of Qanon cultists lamenting the same thing over on Top Minds of Reddit. Each paragraph is a separate quote. Some samples.

Nah that just made me sad for them. Unlike Freep where I recognise usernames and can feel karma for the hate they've spewed I'm just seeing crazy people losing their families and friends and be aware of it but be in too deep to be self aware that they can fix it.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

quote:

Its loving amazing, but it also loving sucks .... I'm so behind right now with work, my house is more disgustingly dirty than katy Perrys meat box , I haven't even started my taxes yet, etc etc ect. Keeping up with this poo poo is so time consuming that I don't sleep anymore. But it will all be worth it in the end... all the crazy poo poo I've been preaching about to friends & family for YEARS, will finally be validated as fact (cunty wife will still think I'm crazy doe I'm sure) ... For once, I will actually be able to look forward, and be optimistic about my children's future...optimistic because they won't be living as peasants in an Orwellian distopia that HUSSIEN had guided us towards. Hell of a loving time to be alive gentlemen.

what the gently caress

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

jojoinnit posted:

Nah that just made me sad for them. Unlike Freep where I recognise usernames and can feel karma for the hate they've spewed I'm just seeing crazy people losing their families and friends and be aware of it but be in too deep to be self aware that they can fix it.

Deathy McDeath posted:

quote:

my house is more disgustingly dirty than katy Perrys meat box

(cunty wife will still think I'm crazy doe I'm sure)

HUSSIEN

Yeah these are people you should feel sympathy towards

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Its all fun and games till one of them shoots up a pizzeria.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

This is the busiest Freep On Weed thread I've seen in a while:

Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana

I love how they all think they're in the best political timeline ever based on quadrouple the amount of poo poo that made Obama's term the worst for them...you know, without the black guy part

Deathy McDeath posted:

what the gently caress

Like that shithead
The guy comes off as a lazy, procrastinating, crazy loner that blames everyone and everything else for the reason he's a failure. He's a poor version of Trump

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jun 9, 2018

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

what the gently caress

He paints a picture that reminds me of Kevin Bacon in Stir of Echoes.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

quote:

My sister (who I really believe is the reincarnation of the WHORE of BABYLON) says the same to me. But jokes on her, I’ve got my nephew red pilled by sending him secret messages on the x box and leaving little notes on his window. :)

Some of these HAVE to be fake, right?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

wilderthanmild posted:

Some of these HAVE to be fake, right?

It's Freep I mean she probably just got a small tattoo once like twenty-five years ago or something.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Karma Comedian posted:

Yeah these are people you should feel sympathy towards

I read the page. The vast majority aren't that at all. Lots of mothers who've alienated their kids and stuff.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Is it just me or are women overrepresented in this qanon poo poo?

Some time ago I tried to read up on this and find some qanon "predictions" that actually came true and Google couldn't find even a single summary. Everyone in the cult just points to hundred of hours long insane rambling board& string videos on YT. I assume this is what they mean when they say that they spent too much time on this poo poo and doing "research"? It's like a social/lets play/ASMR thing?

Anyway, if anyone here is interested, this is one of the "top prediction" that they made that everyone points to.

Don't see ANYONE falling for this poo poo without suffering from a mental illness like schizophrenia or from brain damage. But what do I know. Probably living in bubble. Schizophrenia and brain damage aren't prevalent enough to explain all of this.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
When you're coming in with the premise that this guy must be right patterns become easy to spot. Human brains are great at making up patterns

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
If I felt like interacting with my brokebrain magachud uncle I bet he's gone all-in on Q too, some of these aren't so much people who are innately crazy as people who've crazified themselves by deeply investing in conservative ideology to the extent that they alienate everyone around them and have nothing more to turn to than increasing levels of crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
Is paranoid free associations without hallucinations a possible mild form of schizophrenia?

Before it was possible to diagnose people of normal intelligence and language ability as autistic, a lot of high-functioning autistic people got dismissed as odd. Perhaps people who obsess over mad conspiracies have a high-functioning form of psychosis.