Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Al! posted:

i refuse to craft any item over blue rarity for gay barbarians

This reminds me, thanks to whichever goon pointed me towards Grim Dawn. It made for a very cheap vacation diversion. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

Religion is stupid

:hai:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Good soup! posted:

im a judge and I say this cake is gay as gently caress and im gonna (write) cum all over it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

members of trump party like trump

(I also love trump)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got some pies for my wedding because pie is actually delicious and there was a nice bakery that I could just pickup pies at normal price from the morning of

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

The Nastier Nate posted:

If by some small chance dem's take the senate (lol, blue wave) I expect to see something like this in the lame duck

Based on the composition of the democratic caucus in the senate, if Trump puts forward "centristy" (Read: Sri Srinivasan or someone similar) supreme court justices with a democratic majority, I would be very surprised if they don't end up confirmed.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yeah it would be pretty generous to call a cake shaped big pile of wooden dowels and fondant food

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

LawfulWaffle posted:

Religion is stupid

Easy there Bill Maher.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bip Roberts posted:

I got some pies for my wedding because pie is actually delicious and there was a nice bakery that I could just pickup pies at normal price from the morning of

we solicited pies from all the people that wanted to 'bring something to the wedding' and it was fuckin perfect, we had nine different pies for a party of 40 or so, everybody thought it was the best idea

Also it was like 95f in arkansas and any cake would have melted to poo poo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
"Let them look at cake" - Clarence Thomas

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cake
kāk/
noun
noun: cake; plural noun: cakes

an item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

pro tip don't say the word wedding for literally anything you get for your wedding and everything will cost half as much, call it a family reunion or something

do however tell everyone that you're on your honeymoon bc you'll get free poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

for real though Ginsburg is gonna die within a year and she'll be replaced by Bill Pryor, and everyone will take note that the man is clearly utterly insane, and the media will be like "well the Dems shouldn't have filibustered Gorsuch, they should have saved it for a really nutty person like Pryor" as if the end result wouldn't be the exact same.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
pie crew

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Eat a cake, my rear end (I won't eat the cake)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

LawfulWaffle posted:

Religion is stupid

:chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
oh I found the Clarence Thomas version

"(of a thick or sticky substance that hardens when dry) cover and become encrusted on (the surface of an object)."

:heysexy:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

members of trump party like trump

(I also love trump)

racism is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

pushpins posted:

Eat a cake, my rear end (I won't eat the cake)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

zegermans posted:

for real though Ginsburg is gonna die within a year and she'll be replaced by Bill Pryor, and everyone will take note that the man is clearly utterly insane, and the media will be like "well the Dems shouldn't have filibustered Gorsuch, they should have saved it for a really nutty person like Pryor" as if the end result wouldn't be the exact same.

I think on the measures that Gorsuch is actually further to the right than Pryor, though its more complicated with evaluating justices.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

are we dead yet

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

pro tip don't say the word wedding for literally anything you get for your wedding and everything will cost half as much, call it a family reunion or something

do however tell everyone that you're on your honeymoon bc you'll get free poo poo

good life hack thanks

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

zegermans posted:

RBG will die, the levee will break and we'll get screwed judicially out of alot of basic, common sense stuff for the entirety of our lives

but hey, we got "notorious RBG" hashtag to trend on twitter :carol:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

alnilam posted:

pro-er tip

don't get married

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Schnorkles posted:

Based on the composition of the democratic caucus in the senate, if Trump puts forward "centristy" (Read: Sri Srinivasan or someone similar) supreme court justices with a democratic majority, I would be very surprised if they don't end up confirmed.

Democrats could gain a little backbone cred if they unanimously refused to confirm anyone not named Merrick Garland (and then just blocked every chud for the rest of Trump's time out of spite) but there's zero loving chance they'll pass up a chance to be great compromisers and get nothing in return.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
love too ask my assistant to purchase a used trump hotel matress, that thing everyone does and is totally normal

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Pie is infinitely superior to cake

Blueberry is the best pie followed by a very tart rhubarb with no bullshit strawberry cutting the tartness out

Also put Alex kozinski on the supreme Court now that he got metooed since he's the actual best jurist

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

If dems control the senate and allow Trump to nominate anyone for the supreme court I will never ever vote again.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Lastgirl posted:

oh I found the Clarence Thomas version

"(of a thick or sticky substance that hardens when dry) cover and become encrusted on (the surface of an object)."

:heysexy:

"baby batter" now an official supreme court classification

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

love too ask my assistant to purchase a used trump hotel matress, that thing everyone does and is totally normal

what exactly IS Pruitt's hang ups, dude's a paranoiac

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Lol they really bundt'd that decision

this...takes the cake

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1003644192399085570
:eng101:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

I can't even think of a fantastical explanation for that, let alone a reasonable one

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
still feels like there's a reason D'Souza got pardoned that we're not aware of

idk man feels like we're missing somethin.... it's stuck in my craw like a piece of gay cake

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

what exactly IS Pruitt's hang ups, dude's a paranoiac

hes from Arkansas so I'm going to assume massive mental defects from inbreeding

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

which ones the dog murderer?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mastershakeman posted: