Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That poo poo is dumb as hell too because Clarence Thomas is probably thinking of like 80s cakes and poo poo where no one really cared and people who made big rear end huge cakes were just making them to be as big as possible instead of edible.

Now people like medium to big cakes but they're definitely all edible because there's a cake shop on every corner run by some insane reality TV fan with more money and time than sense. And half of them can make a mean rear end cake because that's all they do all day anyway.

For mine we had a family friend who runs a cupcake shop who made us a ton of realllllllllllly fuckin insanely good cupcakes. And then one of her workers was like gently caress it I'll make a cake too and made us this like gothy black cake with a very realistic heart on it lmao. It was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol if Cuck Skooma ever tried to straight up block any nominee from even seeing the floor, Donnelly and Manchin and probably a couple other of the absolute worst Dems would happily caucus with the Repubs to push through a Bork 2.0 so they could send out more I'M VOTING WITH TRUMP AND BEING BIPARTISAN, LOVE ME emails to white suburbanites who will never vote for them

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sloppo posted:

still feels like there's a reason D'Souza got pardoned that we're not aware of

idk man feels like we're missing somethin.... it's stuck in my craw like a piece of gay cake

1. Someone asked him too

2. They framed it as getting petty revenge on Preet Bharara

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

zegermans posted:

If dems control the senate and allow Trump to nominate anyone for the supreme court I will never ever vote again.

I mean with a coalition that includes Manchin, Heitkamp, Jones, probably Bredesen etc. you have 10-15 centristy dems in very, very red states.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress this ruling, not for the sanctioning of bigotry, but for the inevitable backlash against Christianity.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zegermans posted:

I can't even think of a fantastical explanation for that, let alone a reasonable one

my guess is trying to suck up to the boss and going way overboard

of course, since it's trump i'm not sure it is possible to go overboard on the sucking up

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

magiccarpet posted:

are we dead yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIVuynOPTM

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i cant believe clarance thomas just legally declared babies to be cakes

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

what exactly IS Pruitt's hang ups, dude's a paranoiac

based on the fact that he has like an 800k house in Oklahoma of all places it pretty clearly seems a case of keeping up with the joneses gone totally awry.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

lol if Cuck Skooma ever tried to straight up block any nominee from even seeing the floor, Donnelly and Manchin and probably a couple other of the absolute worst Dems would happily caucus with the Repubs to push through a Bork 2.0 so they could send out more I'M VOTING WITH TRUMP AND BEING BIPARTISAN, LOVE ME emails to white suburbanites who will never vote for them

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

*one person's own opinion injected into thread*

wow the whole thread with tons of people who are saying this right now really needs to just cool it, so pent up over the weekend. I can't believe this is all of C-SPAM's opinion on the matter

shittt

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

I mean with a coalition that includes Manchin, Heitkamp, Jones, probably Bredesen etc. you have 10-15 centristy dems in very, very red states.

does that matter if Schumer just doesn't allow anything to happen? Garland would have sailed through on a vote if it were allowed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

they wouldn’t caucus into a minority

they maybe would switch to make it 50-50

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
lol won't somebody think of the christians?!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Schnorkles posted:

based on the fact that he has like an 800k house in Oklahoma of all places it pretty clearly seems a case of keeping up with the joneses gone totally awry.

hahah is it like peak mcmansion, that is probably like 7000 square feet on the outskirts of talequah or w/e

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

gently caress this ruling, not for the sanctioning of bigotry, but for the inevitable backlash against Christianity.

Good, all of the right wing idpol crusaders who have spent decades flogging Jesus' message knew that this would create a future of gay atheists disgusted with them, but they didn't care so let them reap their rewards

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

he'll get to rule on gay cakes in every single bakery in america one by one

stop and frisk at bakeries

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

they wouldn’t caucus into a minority

they maybe would switch to make it 50-50

they'd do whatever they had to to make it happen

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Al! posted:

Only King Cakes. With baby Jesuses, inside.

It's freedom to chip your tooth on a plastic baby.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ResistanceHole/status/1003656141761581056

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sloppo posted:

still feels like there's a reason D'Souza got pardoned that we're not aware of

idk man feels like we're missing somethin.... it's stuck in my craw like a piece of gay cake

remember sailor

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

pro tip don't say the word wedding for literally anything you get for your wedding and everything will cost half as much, call it a family reunion or something

do however tell everyone that you're on your honeymoon bc you'll get free poo poo

ahem

DIDNT REALISE YOU WERE FR

sorry

didnt realise you were from appalachia

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:holymoley:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh good, I can finally refuse to serve C SPammers on the grounds of human decency.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Joementum posted:

he totally can

No he can't.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Millennial_Dems/status/1003648330545664000

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

zegermans posted:

1. Someone asked him too

2. They framed it as getting petty revenge on Preet Bharara

ted cruz asked him to, but why does ted cruz give a poo poo about dinesh d'souza

my initial assumption was that cruz was just playing the role of the public face for the move, as ted cruz's face is already at the theoretical limit for grotesquerie

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gringostar posted:

which ones the dog murderer?

the one who looks like rene dif

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
imagine being so hateful and spiteful that you are willing to die on a cake crusted hill to own the libs

who even has the energy for that, and this case basically will give oxygen to that hate and spite regardless of outcome

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

maybe if you said the magic words this wouldn't have happened

radical christian terrorists

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

zegermans posted:

does that matter if Schumer just doesn't allow anything to happen? Garland would have sailed through on a vote if it were allowed.

If there are 51 senators willing to do something, the majority leader doesn't have a lot of tools to actually block it from happening.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they already had this right

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
We joke about decorum but if dem's retake the senate I'd be perfectly fine with them putting the 60 vote threshold back to protect us from the shithead red state dems who'll vote for whatever chud Trump puts forth and put him over the 50 vote line.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

look at this poo poo

https://twitter.com/limminlaw/status/1003652427269238785

Thomas gamely following gorsuch, at appearing to

clarence. clarence. is there something you want to tell us about your marriage?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

*secretary Pruitt points at trump mattress* bulletproof.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Political affiliation isn't a protected class so we always had this right

Does this mean we can refuse service to someone if they have a crucifix necklace tho? Or like some swag endorsing a prosperity gospel gently caress?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Political affiliation isn't a protected class so we always had this right

Does this mean we can refuse service to someone if they have a crucifix necklace tho? Or like some swag endorsing a prosperity gospel gently caress?

Go for it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

sloppo posted:

ted cruz asked him to, but why does ted cruz give a poo poo about dinesh d'souza

my initial assumption was that cruz was just playing the role of the public face for the move, as ted cruz's face is already at the theoretical limit for grotesquerie

stop trying to think about this as a personal thing as opposed to pure tribalism. D'Souza did illegal thing against Obama so he was a martyr that needed to be saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

a lot ogin on here

• Locked thread