Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

soy posted:

Or instead of being dead you could grow a dick and divorce her. Omg that would be so hilarious imagine the look on her face when you divorce her and stop being a narcissistic piece of poo poo and care for your innocent children’s well-being.
Maybe she overspends to help her deal with the fact that she married someone into canine watersports. A therapist could help explore those feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah pissdog Goon, if you don’t have a pre-nup it’s better to get out now before you train your kids to stay married to people they hate

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

otoh teaching them to piss on peoples dogs when they are upset might lead to some hilarious stories, so maybe you should stay married

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
Your wife sounds like trash, but you're honestly not any better dude.

I honestly don't know who the kids would be better off with, but being a literal piss-baby, alcoholic, passive-aggressive dog-abuser who's too much of dickless bitch to not marry someone despite numerous red flags isn't doing much to advocate for your position.

An expedient divorce would seem to be the best thing for everyone involved.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Start buying lotto tickets. I didn't read the confession, but I think that's gonna be my go to advice from here on in.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Solice Kirsk posted:

Start buying lotto tickets. I didn't read the confession, but I think that's gonna be my go to advice from here on in.

It's great advice for any situation, so hard to go wrong!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Followup from the person whose friend's husband raped her

quote:

I can't reconnect with my family since they're really religious and disowned me (awhile back, not for this). I could never have told them anyway. Police absolutely wouldn't care since there was no evidence. Therapy would be all about teaching me how to forgive him and be vulnerable again for future relationships, which lol no. I found out a few years ago I can't get any therapists to teach me what I actually want to learn, which is how to be a more likeable person, so men would value me too much to do horrific poo poo and friends would value me enough to side with me. Therapists just say "you deserve that just the way you are!!!" Sure whatever but obviously that's not happening, so can I do anything to fix that? No.

It's still worth talking to the police over it. If nothing else, he'd have to have a very uncomfortable conversation with them, which is worth doing in and of itself.

You're looking for the wrong thing from therapy, also. You can't just sit down and go "fix my social problems", that's not what it's for. Being unlikeable isn't a mental disorder, and the abstract concept of "likeability" won't magically fix all your problems either. But going through life as a bitter and distrustful person isn't enjoyable or good for you (and, fwiw, also probably makes one more unlikeable). Getting help from a professional would help you find some measure of peace.

Thinking of it in terms of vulnerability is a toxic mindset btw, that's not the point at all

If every single person you know really has burned bridges, and you can't or won't reconnect with family, you need to go and meet some more people because a support structure is an important thing, so I'm going to slide down to the second-most-common piece of advice this thread gives out and say "get a hobby". Figure out something you like doing and find a way to do it with others. If you don't want to do that because you're convinced they're just going to hurt you again, well, that just goes to show how much therapy would help.

One of the gloryhole goons sent in a new thing, apparently he did one earlier too and I either didn't see it or skipped it for some reason I can't remember:

quote:

You recently said you had no more feshes so I guess mine got lost.

I wrote in a while back about visiting glory holes and "tearooms" (restrooms men have sex in).

I was hoping I'd get lots of goons going "Ew" and "Gross" and asking questions but I guess the internet has changed and the bar for weird and hosed up raised considerably.

Anyways, my fesh is I've found out that the Sears where I often go for a quick anonymous BJ is closing. This follows the glory hole I used to visit at my alma mater being patched up several years back.

Everyone's moving to apps but that just seems so... gay. Hey please come suck my dick? Please? Here's a photo. GAY!

I'd never date a guy I just like having sex with them. Part of the allure is it's so... low effort. Walk in, tap your foot, walk to the urinal, show hard, they show hard, gesture them to get on their knees, bada bing bada boom.

Can an APP untraceably set up a NSA (no string attached) blowjob in under 10 minutes while your girlfriend tries on lingerie at Victoria's secret? Didn't think so kid!

I'm pretty sure that's like 70% of what Grindr is for actually but IANAG so don't trust me on that

Anyway you need to make peace with this part of yourself, bro, you're comfortable writing anonymous confessions about it so you should be comfortable showing guys pictures of you before getting them to suck your dick

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

quote:

how to be a more likeable person, so men would value me too much to do horrific poo poo
The limit does not exist.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lacey posted:

The limit does not exist.

:yeah:

lovely people don't choose abuse targets based on how much they like them, they choose them based on whether they're likely to get away with doing whatever they want to them

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

I don't know who you are, anon, but I like you. Please see a therapist or a series of therapists or counselors until you find some good ones to help you because you need help right now. Turning the blame on yourself is exactly what an abuser hopes you'll do. Some horrible mothers side with their abusive husbands over their own abused children. It doesn't mean those children are unlikable!

It's ok to be sad but it's more than ok to be furious. Tell your therapist that "forgiveness" is off the table for now and instead ask them how they're going to help you identify and deal with potential abusive behaviours in new relationships. It's a skill you can learn and practice. If forgiveness is a priority for you in the long term (I hear it can feel very freeing when the time is right) look at it this way: it'll be a lot easier to forgive or forget those human skin tags when you've developed a better life with good people in it. But righteous anger can be just fine too as long as it is helping you move forward toward new friendships with better people.

At least read this, especially the section Abusive Men and their Allies: http://unityandstruggle.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Lundy_Why-does-he-do-that.pdf

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Not-gay dude, that's pretty much why Grindr exists. Get your NSA dick-sucking done with the power of technology!

(Source: I am a gay)

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

vortmax posted:

Not-gay dude, that's pretty much why Grindr exists. Get your NSA dick-sucking done with the power of technology!

(Source: I am a gay)

Perhaps you'd be willing to help him out. Like give him tutorials on how to use grindr or whatever. That totally seems like the type of poo poo to get sucky sucky in like ten minutes while you're at the mall....

Death wish/trashy wife goon, you should make sure to cancel any life insurance policies you have, and maybe leave a note in a safe deposit box that states any/all of your life insurance was cancelled. In the event of your death, IE when you stop paying rent for the box, it'll be opened and if your wife took out a policy on you without knowing, it'll raise suspicion.

Gotta make sure that she's not plotting to kill you.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

wesleywillis posted:

Perhaps you'd be willing to help him out. Like give him tutorials on how to use grindr or whatever. That totally seems like the type of poo poo to get sucky sucky in like ten minutes while you're at the mall....
You think you're joking, but you'd be surprised.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
Yeah you should get a divorce, which will suck though, because if you are making all the money the courts will make you pay hella alimony. Hahaha don't get married dumbasses.

Lady who got raped, uh yeah you should go to the police. Prosecute his rear end, what evidence do you need? Make him sit in the court room and lie on the stand about where he was when it happened. Sit up there and tell the truth while he squirms. Put him and his family through as much hell as possible after what he did to you, motherfucker deserves it, don't let him get away with it. Even if you can't get a conviction it will be very unpleasant for him.

If you can't get the cops to do anything, sue him in civil court.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

proctorbot posted:

Yeah you should get a divorce, which will suck though, because if you are making all the money the courts will make you pay hella alimony. Hahaha don't get married dumbasses.

Lady who got raped, uh yeah you should go to the police. Prosecute his rear end, what evidence do you need? Make him sit in the court room and lie on the stand about where he was when it happened. Sit up there and tell the truth while he squirms. Put him and his family through as much hell as possible after what he did to you, motherfucker deserves it, don't let him get away with it. Even if you can't get a conviction it will be very unpleasant for him.

If you can't get the cops to do anything, sue him in civil court.

If you quit your job before the divorce and then pick it back up after would they not be able to award alimony?

DeadmansReach
Mar 7, 2006
Thinks Jewish converts should be genocided to make room for the "real" Jews.

Put this anti-Semite on ignore immediately!

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you quit your job before the divorce and then pick it back up after would they not be able to award alimony?

Alimony is pretty rare these days but courts have definitely seen shenanigans like this before so I doubt it would work.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

That’s definitely not how that works. Also he’s definitely get hit with child support.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Lol the old cheaper to keep her. Married with Children reboot looking formulaic but still good

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe he could get the kids.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe he could get the kids.

Maybe if the kids have no say. Would you rather live with fun pedicure mom or anger-is-my-lazyboy dad?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Aren't there only like a few thousand people in the entire US receiving alimony?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
"wetly sharted" sounds hauntingly beautiful.

Also, p cool username

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lacey posted:

Maybe if the kids have no say. Would you rather live with fun pedicure mom or anger-is-my-lazyboy dad?

The thing about fun wine moms is that they're fun for themselves but not necessarily fun for anyone else. Ofc he's apparently getting drunk and pissing on things, which speaks pretty loving poorly of him too

I dunno he really didn't focus on their parenting styles but she's apparently dressing them up in designer toddler clothes they can't afford and when I was a kid I would have loving hated that

At any rate the reason he's mad is that she's spending him into the poorhouse so I don't think economic factors should be holding the marriage together in this case (or any)

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Theophany posted:

"wetly sharted" sounds hauntingly beautiful.

Also, p cool username
All sharts are wet by their very nature

loquacius posted:

The thing about fun wine moms is that they're fun for themselves but not necessarily fun for anyone else. Ofc he's apparently getting drunk and pissing on things, which speaks pretty loving poorly of him too

I dunno he really didn't focus on their parenting styles but she's apparently dressing them up in designer toddler clothes they can't afford and when I was a kid I would have loving hated that

At any rate the reason he's mad is that she's spending him into the poorhouse so I don't think economic factors should be holding the marriage together in this case (or any)
Oh I know, my mom is a wine mom and it's exhausting and I hated dress-up too. But in a kid's eyes, a grouch is seldom more appealing than a freewheeling spendthrift. If the kids are so young that they wouldn't get asked for a preference by the court anyway, seize the moment.

Lacey fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Jun 4, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gloryhole guy followed up

quote:

Hey I don't like your tone OP/fessmster.

I am perfectly comfortable with my... whatever the word for being 2 on the Kinsey scale is. (I don't like to say bi because that implies 50/50 liking but I'll use that for lack of a better term)

However, there is a *lot* of discrimination against bisexuals both outside and inside the gay community. If you hop on a service like OkCupid many, many, MANY "woke" or "leftist" women say they don't want to have a relationship with someone who has had a same sex experience. The stereotype is that we cheat etc. As if a hetero or full blown gay (no pun intended) isn't going to see members of their sex of attraction? Monogamy is a choice.

So anyways, I have the ability to hide my preference and be happy, so I do. Part of it is also probably a bit of a fetish and I'm ok with that. if someone tried to blackmail me or something I'd just come out. Some of my friends know I am, since I've worked the "straight but curious" angle at pride a few times to great effect. I just make it clear I don't talk about it much and don't list it on dating profiles.

Anyways, please don't confuse having a secret with being sad or repressed. I get the best of both worlds: being a straight while male, and the occasional NSA bj. Not a bad deal!

I just meant the part where you said you didn't wanna get a Grindr because it was "too gay". You don't have to like make a big dramatic Facebook post about who you like to get blowjobs from or anything, that's fine. Just, y'know, if you find yourself not doing something you think is "too gay" maybe try to think about it and get some perspective.

It seems to my straight rear end like a Grindr profile would solve your problem and that seems to have been backed up by people ITT so give it a whirl :shrug: People get away with putting "I'm not tryna find my soul mate, I'm just here to get laid" on their Tinder profiles and Grindr is definitely even more hookup-focused than Tinder, so just put a dickpic on your profile and make the text "if you have ten minutes and you're bored, feel free to meet me in a bathroom and suck this for me," you'll clean up.

I also got a long transcript of a text conversation between a "J" and a "B" complete with several Imgur links I am choosing not to click on while I'm at work; if whoever sent that would like to give me a followup with some context that'd go a long way toward getting it posted, tia

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

loquacius posted:

I also got a long transcript of a text conversation between a "J" and a "B" complete with several Imgur links I am choosing not to click on while I'm at work; if whoever sent that would like to give me a followup with some context that'd go a long way toward getting it posted, tia

chatlogs are boring 99% of the time and doesn't seem like a confession on its own so I think you made the right call. Also please give them actual names fesher, I hate those "let's call them (letter)" stories.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
don't act like we all haven't been sending that address inline goatse several times a day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
show the fesher how to gay then jeez

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

gloryhole guy no homo posted:

However, there is a *lot* of discrimination against bisexuals both outside and inside the gay community. If you hop on a service like OkCupid many, many, MANY "woke" or "leftist" women say they don't want to have a relationship with someone who has had a same sex experience. The stereotype is that we cheat etc. As if a hetero or full blown gay (no pun intended) isn't going to see members of their sex of attraction? Monogamy is a choice.
Man I've been super lucky

gloryhole guy no homo posted:

Can an APP untraceably set up a NSA (no string attached) blowjob in under 10 minutes while your girlfriend tries on lingerie at Victoria's secret? Didn't think so kid!
oh it's you

you're the problem

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Splicer posted:

Man I've been super lucky

oh it's you

you're the problem

"I hate the stereotype that bisexual people cheat," he said as he cheated on his girlfriend with a guy.

It's not the bisexuality here no-homo dude, it's you.

vortmax fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jun 4, 2018

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

vortmax posted:

"I hate the stereotype that bisexual people cheat," he said as he cheated on his girlfriend with a guy.

It's not the bisexuality here no-homo dude, it's you.
To borrow from the r/r thread, it seems like it's time to open the relationship (to dudes).

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Hypno-goonette: you’re in a shittier spot than you think. Husband will not only likely push boundaries eventually, but it could cause him to seek out other people to try this out on. Google Michael Fine for an example of what happens when this poo poo goes off the rails. There was some therapist who got busted last year for the same thing as well. Hypnotism, despite goon opinion, does work extraordinarily well on some people, and this can give a bit of a God-complex to the hypnotist.

The amnesia thing is the poisonous part. Feel free to play around with the rest of it, but you need to dissuade him from thinking that the amnesia suggestion works, because that’s where things go south quickly.
Have a conversation with him where you tell him that you’re starting to remember some of the things that happened, leaving out the more embarrassing stuff, and tell him that you enjoyed it and want to explore it more, but want to remember what goes on so that you can enjoy it more fully. It will slow things down at first, because he’s using the amnesia suggestion as a shield to avoid being judged by you for what he’s wanting to do. And it may stunt him entirely. But you have to risk that.

The possible big downside is that he doubles down and tries to “mindwipe” you, which would be depressing for your relationship and for humanity in general, but if he doesn’t respect you enough to not do that, it’s probably time to sever anyway.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Hypnotism does not work. On anyone. Ever. Suggesting to someone that they do something they wanted to do already does work, especially if your suggesting they do it allows them to pretend that they are no longer responsible for their actions.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Hypnotism does not work. On anyone. Ever. Suggesting to someone that they do something they wanted to do already does work, especially if your suggesting they do it allows them to pretend that they are no longer responsible for their actions.

Not trying to convince skeptics here, just trying to help prevent bad things for anonymous person.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Telling someone vulnerable that hypnotism works, and that is has an "amnesiac component," is an outright lie and can only hurt the scenario.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Telling someone vulnerable that hypnotism works, and that is has an "amnesiac component," is an outright lie and can only hurt the scenario.

Cool.

Read this:

http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-courts/2016/11/14/Victim-gives-searing-statement-as-Fine-receives-12-year-sentence.html

Tell me that they're lying completely. Tell me that they made all this poo poo up. Tell me that you're going to fight to free an unjustly imprisoned lawyer whose only crime was getting a bunch of divorced women to orgasm because hypnotism isn't real and that the fact he was convicted of kidnapping is a travesty of justice.

It's cool you don't believe in this poo poo. You win the internet. Big ol e-peenor. Great. But other people do believe it and it makes them dangerous. That's a true statement regardless of your belief. And incidents like this are going to get more and more frequent as the internet has made this easy to spread.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That's not what I'm arguing you rear end in a top hat, and your article only reinforces the dangers of telling someone that it works. There's a reason that testimonies given while under hypnosis are not admissible in court. You're even agreeing with me with your last sentence there!

Don't be a part of the problem, be a part of the solution. Suggesting that someone works within the NOT REAL "rules" or "scenario" of hypnosis is only a detriment. It's like trying to argue with a flat-earther by conceding that the earth may, in fact, be flat sometimes. That doesn't help anybody and only spreads the lie.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jun 6, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hey! I remember you! You spiraled into a vortex of crazy some other time when hypnotism came up. I don't believe in it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Still thinking about how much you could blackmail someone who thought they had magical hypno-roofie powers