Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I might be a Fightnabs southpaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I think I might be a Fightnabs southpaw.

You could do the ol' Seth Killian special.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

character movement with the right hand is a common characteristic between child molesters

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

character movement with the right hand is a common characteristic between child molesters

They might just be Melty playe... oh.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
This game is so AIDS

https://twitter.com/TorontoJoe/status/959850486823309315/photo/1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that's probably just a cheaper hitbox alternative, pretty cool imo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Dumbass

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

In Training posted:

:rolleyes:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

BlazGreen 420 Tag Battle tomorrow HOIPE!!!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

It unlocks at midnight tonight, can't wait to have a real training mode.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm never biuying a fighting game again after being conned by dbzf and wasting 50 dollars of my amazon gift card i could have used to buy an Arrow Films Box Set of lovely Yakuza Movies on Bluray with two much actuall blue color grading and its just a lovely upscale so i should have just not bothered and watched the 15 year old avi on my external hd

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

also becasue bbtag is probalby the least likable cast in any fighting game ever, at least the shrek smash cclone has motherfuckin shred! and the donkey :roflolmao:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blazblue is supremely fugly and all the p4a cast choices were weak but the game is loving awesome sadly.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its trash

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

also becasue bbtag is probalby the least likable cast in any fighting game ever, at least the shrek smash cclone has motherfuckin shred! and the donkey :roflolmao:

SF3 has 4 Jar Jar Binks characters and Taffy from ClayFighters.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

look if you find balzblu characters like Chinese Bootleg Professor Layton and He's A Little Girl more appealing than 3rd Strike Twelve the Weird Penis Gum Man only One Japanese Psycho Plays then the problem is with you, rather than the game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

look if you find balzblu characters like Chinese Bootleg Professor Layton and He's A Little Girl more appealing than 3rd Strike Twelve the Weird Penis Gum Man only One Japanese Psycho Plays then the problem is with you, rather than the game

I hate anime game characters dude... Just saying... SF3 is fairly fail.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Whatever. -- Squall Leonhart

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

sf3 is actually extremely win

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

anytime someone complains about sf3 they always say something about not knowing who any of the characters in the roster are which makes no goddamn sense because using that logic sf2 is extremely fail because theres no joe or lee

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's that the characters are whack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's 4 guys who are just ugly tall skinny wizards.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Urien is cool bc he's just a big naked guy wearing a diaper

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Urien is cool bc he's just a big naked guy wearing a diaper

also this epic evo moment when tokido teaches justin wong about his unblockable super

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1r82kmXSPo

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Urien and Dudley are cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who else is gonna staying up all night to read 18 hours of Blazblue lore when Tag Battle unleashes the crossover event of the summer at midnight EST.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the worst thing i can think of about third strike is the arcade mode boss is some snk bullshit that they designed purely to show off that their new engine doesnt flip sprites when they change the direction theyre facing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Who else is gonna staying up all night to read 18 hours of Blazblue lore when Tag Battle unleashes the crossover event of the summer at midnight EST.

Oh hells 2 the no

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

You don't have to just read anymore. English dub ftmfw!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arcsys thankfully made a good player lobby system again after the travesty that was DBFZ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been playing BBTag all drat day. I'm a big fan of Blake, even if her buttons only work well at very particular ranges. She's like a fake elt, which I'll take until they add real elt to this game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Outside of every character being bullshit that I hate, and I lose even though I was blocking that, and I didn't mean to whiff that etc., BBTag is awesome. Good player lobbies too, the free for all mode just shuffles matches around constantly if you have more than 2 people in a lobby

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Waldstein is top tier so I have no complaints.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Top tier Cammy.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i tried playing cammy the other day and all i have to say is, i have much to learn still

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive realised im so used to playing street fighter with ken i have no idea how to zone without a projectile lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this makes me uncomfortable to think about