Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hey all, last year was a great year for Injustice 2 and it looks like they're gonna be bringing the hype train right on through to 2018 with the release of Fighter Pack 3. Starting this thread off with a bang with the release of the Enchantress trailer, which should make fans of last year's Suicide Squad *very* happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Injustice 2 is awesome... the roster is even better than the last one and the graphics have taken a serious level up in quality. Whats even more awesome is the "gear system" where you can outfit your heroes with custom costume parts and color schemes making practically limitless combinations.

Please use this thread to discuss Injustice 2 and other fighting games in the coming year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Definitely looking better than that other fighter coming out in a few weeks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow! My favorite Dota 2 character is now in my favorite Fightmans! Wonderful news!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

For those interested there is going to be an open beta for Dragon Ball Fighterz on January 14th and 15th on PS4 and Xbox1. If you preorder on either the PSN story or the Xbox1 store you get access a day earlier on the 13th. From all accounts it's going to be a limited roster with only Ranked and Player matches.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Wow early access demo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

what game is he talking about? it doesn't matter because its true of all of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

what game is he talking about? it doesn't matter because its true of all of them.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Oh hell yes. The new ImpJustice thread is always my favorite part of a new year. :allears: Stay "Super" my friends.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://clips.twitch.tv/WonderfulWiseNigiriBuddhaBar

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i screamed when this got algorithmed by youtube to be my 1st recomended video a few weeks ago

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
every time I think about this post I lol

quote:

To pass the time until the next Injustice 2 character reveal, I've been imagining the ease with which Superman could dispatch of the entire Guilty Gear cast.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

goferchan posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Hey all, last year was a great year for Injustice 2 and it looks like they're gonna be bringing the hype train right on through to 2018 with the release of Fighter Pack 3. Starting this thread off with a bang with the release of the Enchantress trailer, which should make fans of last year's Suicide Squad *very* happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Injustice 2 is awesome... the roster is even better than the last one and the graphics have taken a serious level up in quality. Whats even more awesome is the "gear system" where you can outfit your heroes with custom costume parts and color schemes making practically limitless combinations.

Please use this thread to discuss Injustice 2 and other fighting games in the coming year.

Awesome. Between Enchantress and the Ninja Turtles the only "injustice" about this game is that the story mode isn't ten times longer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i did all of dizzy's combo trials in like 30 minutes with a pad but it took me 2 hours on a stick...fuuuu

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
level 20 enchantress

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

absolutely anything posted:

level 20 enchantress

Lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Does someone have that gif of the Daigo parry but recreated in Clayfighter?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

fadam posted:

Does someone have that gif of the Daigo parry but recreated in Clayfighter?

https://twitter.com/brokentier/status/854816340145717249

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Thanks mate.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

incredibly excited for dbz and people i know who dont care about fgs are hype for it, nothing but good word of mouth from pros who played the betas and demos too

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah I pre-ordered it from fanatical for Steam. I'm pretty hype as well. This will be my first real air-dasher. I also got GG Xrd Rev 2 during the winter sale, been meaning to play that but all of my fight mans time has been spent learning new Tekken stuff.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

incredibly excited for dbz and people i know who dont care about fgs are hype for it, nothing but good word of mouth from pros who played the betas and demos too

the first week of annihilating DBZ Budokai fans online with insane tech like blocking and throwing fireballs is going to be epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What platform are people getting DBFZ on. I'll probably get it on PC unless I hear within the first 5 hours of launch that it's busted rear end

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

the first week of annihilating DBZ Budokai fans online with insane tech like blocking and throwing fireballs is going to be epic.

youll be destroyed by them having the weights of a bad game lifted off of them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

What platform are people getting DBFZ on. I'll probably get it on PC unless I hear within the first 5 hours of launch that it's busted rear end

its unreal so it should run well. PC here

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

PS4 most likely

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PC

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

PS4 most likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007