Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm about to post something and if you watch it you're gonna wanna play bloodborne just warning u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm about to post something and if you watch it you're gonna wanna play bloodborne just warning u

:justpost:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

:stare: Uh. Is that a weird bootleg thing or was there actually a terrible CGI DKC cartoon.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

DrNutt posted:

:stare: Uh. Is that a weird bootleg thing or was there actually a terrible CGI DKC cartoon.

the later

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

https://i.imgur.com/1bKZSz7.mp4
(with sound)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cleric Beast is my favorite dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShMCUBVa1U

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Anyone but me notice there are very very few bloodborne memes cause everyone just respects it so much

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I think you just haven't looked very hard

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

quote:

bloodborne memes

About 2,260,000 results (0.29 seconds)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beep by grandpa posted:

Anyone but me notice there are very very few bloodborne memes cause everyone just respects it so much

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9cENdM27I

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
drat this is making me want to replay BB. I haven’t even touched the dlc yet...

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

haveblue posted:

About 2,260,000 results (0.29 seconds)

I liked this one

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOMExvUnaY

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
My fave SoulsBorne memes are the ones that cast pets or other funny video characters as boss characters. The dog with a broom with Sif's life bar and music gets me every time.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I just played some Titanfall 2 after a while away and it still rules.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DrNutt posted:

My fave SoulsBorne memes are the ones that cast pets or other funny video characters as boss characters. The dog with a broom with Sif's life bar and music gets me every time.

*BeanpolePeckerwood busts through the wall Kool-Aid Man style and screams BloodSouls*

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

haha

here, i return the meme favor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHTuQYrjTM

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Lmao

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Should have been Vicar Amelia, 3.5/5

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

:bisonyes::bisonyes:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

DrNutt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQNWYOogOI

RatHat fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jun 5, 2018

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Should have been Vicar Amelia, 3.5/5

For what it's worth, I agree.

DS, I know

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jun 5, 2018

acksplode
May 17, 2004

hahahahah gently caress

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

help me i'm dying

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Hey question for Nier Automata veterans who have seen every main ending already. Are you aware of the super SUPER HIDDEN special thing that happens if you keep hacking A2 as 9S? It's extremely hard to pull off (cause after you are over a certain level your hacks will end the fight before you can see it) and was overlevelled and I didn't see it until months after I beat the game and part of me is mad that they didn't make this required. It's so loving cool. They really should have made her put up a shield or something that only this hack could bypass or something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UW0sXZx53Q. Definitely the biggest post-game mind blowing things I ever saw. I still haven't played the DLC tho.

I know this was ten pages back, but I am just seeing this and that is awesome.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

nachos posted:

drat this is making me want to replay BB. I haven’t even touched the dlc yet...

DLC has some of the best content in the game: interesting areas, lore, epic fights, and one boss theme that is just about perfect.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Real cool people plat Bloodborne. :c00lbert:

The chalice dungeons are no joke but when you get used to them they're more fun than you'd think.

Edit: Ugh, I just finished Yakuza Kiwami last night and have been thinking about what game to start tonight. You fuckers are really making me want to do another Bloodborne runthrough.

...! fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jun 5, 2018

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bloodborne keeps scaring me away every time I get back into it lol

Last time I actually “figured it out” at least though

Maybe I’ll beat it this summer

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I don't know if there's a kingdom hearts thread so gonna mention it here.

I remember playing 1 and 2 on release way back when and a few friends have me interested in playing 3. I picked up the collections and went through 1 just fine (though god the story even in 1 is a nightmare). Playing the card game and like... I loving hate it? Like I'm very obviously missing something because this entire thing just plays like a absolute loving dumpster fire.

If I try to swing my blade at all, at any point I get like 9 enemies all hurling cards at me making sure I can't attack whatsoever. I'm dying to some insanely minor poo poo enemies because I just can't do jack poo poo and reloading my cards gets me totally hosed over.

Has anyone played this recently that can try to make sense of this because this poo poo is just mindbogglingly awful and I'm only in the second "world".

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I don't know if there's a kingdom hearts thread so gonna mention it here.

I remember playing 1 and 2 on release way back when and a few friends have me interested in playing 3. I picked up the collections and went through 1 just fine (though god the story even in 1 is a nightmare). Playing the card game and like... I loving hate it? Like I'm very obviously missing something because this entire thing just plays like a absolute loving dumpster fire.

If I try to swing my blade at all, at any point I get like 9 enemies all hurling cards at me making sure I can't attack whatsoever. I'm dying to some insanely minor poo poo enemies because I just can't do jack poo poo and reloading my cards gets me totally hosed over.

Has anyone played this recently that can try to make sense of this because this poo poo is just mindbogglingly awful and I'm only in the second "world".

I got a few hours in and you get combos you can do. You want to triangle cards to get 3 card combos. Its...not good it's just a very thorough reuse of assets. Tried to get through it to get the story of this shady organization but it's not worth it. Gonna skip to 2.

Even setting up the card combos and getting powerful is still not fun.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
doing the rayman legends daily challenges is an oddly soothing routine

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Got the flu today so got Yakuza 0. It’s hilarious so far.

I’ve finished chapter 1 but haven’t played any pachinko or slot cars or anything. Should I be dawdling already?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Steve Yun posted:

Got the flu today so got Yakuza 0. It’s hilarious so far.

I’ve finished chapter 1 but haven’t played any pachinko or slot cars or anything. Should I be dawdling already?

Dawdle whenever you want. You can only gain power and money from it so go ham.

Oxxidation posted:

doing the rayman legends daily challenges is an oddly soothing routine

I hate that the plat trophy requires like, 70 days of gold minimum to clear. Having that number hang over my head stresses me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbX35YdsjaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-1yoPcfq3E

I do have fun though :v:v

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jun 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Hmm so far all the businesses in Yakuza 0 have a NO sign on the map so I guess they get unlocked later?