Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Good luck, it took me forever to find a roughly latina looking elf for my shadowrun character :v:

(Speaking of shadowrun, I'm looking for a modern looking pixie, think GIGN(Or other teams like it) ish clothing)

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Nalesh posted:

Good luck, it took me forever to find a roughly latina looking elf for my shadowrun character :v:

(Speaking of shadowrun, I'm looking for a modern looking pixie, think GIGN(Or other teams like it) ish clothing)

ScottaHemi, Darkmoon Dancer, Itsomi, Kookiku

ficklegoddess, YaraChan300, Lupaparva, Alvarov90

I-am-Fish-Mage, GenuineLaughter, Enni PitkänenSharksden

TakuSalvamini, Iluzart, ShiChel deviant-artemiz

chicksverble124, chicksverble124

Prism posted:

I'm looking for female dark elves.

But not, you know, the usual kind. Specifically I'm hoping to get modern or even futuristic-looking ones; ones wearing street clothes or spacesuits or carrying guns, that kind of thing, rather than leather-and-knife fantasy dark elves. Ones that would fit into d20 Modern or Starfinder.

I know it's a weird request and I don't expect many hits, but if you have some kicking around, let me know?

Mavrosh, Owlet-in-chest, Shandra-chan, Mavrosh

Arkenaya, Shabazik, Shandra-chan, kiranox

Irina-Baiken, mariatresh, GantekaFuture, mareuseu

Anthony Weatherson, Lucas Ferreira, rkdvanguard

That's about all I can gather off of dA, Artstation and Tumblr. What do you think?

Huszsersvn fucked around with this message at 01:27 on May 17, 2018

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I need an Orc whose good with technology. But not something from Warhammer.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

S.J. posted:

What level of tech? I'm guessing not shadowrun level

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Mr. Lobe posted:

What level of tech? I'm guessing not shadowrun level

Still fantasy, some steampunk-ish stuff is fine, but shadowrun is definitely too high tech.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Potions are a kind of technology, right?

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

S.J. posted:

Looks like you're in luck!

ScottPurdy, theBATCLAM, DrakeLake, KimberlySwan

ZFrair, johnnymorrow, SpookyApostate, David Ceballos López

paltsi, Uzag, Vollum5

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I need an elderly dragonborn wizard who's clearly well-off, preferably covered in trinkets.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

I need an elderly dragonborn wizard who's clearly well-off, preferably covered in trinkets.

by Harsh Realities

by Thea Kent

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

These are perfect, thanks.

Sindoril
Jan 30, 2016
I've been looking around for ages and ages, just trying to find a fashionista/fashion nova kind of character art without a boob window, someone who's hot, confident and knows it but not like..floppy breasts or such. Modern/futuristic so, tech level of laser guns and mechs if that helps any. To help contribute, I have a couple of arts to share.

This one I had commissioned, actually, for an old mech game, but doesn't quite work for what I have in mind.

And these were unrelated, some of the one's I had for females in general, no real like theme to theme. The third and fourth were closest on what I thought to use, but didn't quite hit the nail on the head.

https://imgur.com/a/dmxdAx0

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Amane from Blazblue is pretty fashionista, and doesn't have a boob window on account of being a dude :v:

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

Prism posted:

I'm looking for female dark elves.

But not, you know, the usual kind. Specifically I'm hoping to get modern or even futuristic-looking ones; ones wearing street clothes or spacesuits or carrying guns, that kind of thing, rather than leather-and-knife fantasy dark elves. Ones that would fit into d20 Modern or Starfinder.

I know it's a weird request and I don't expect many hits, but if you have some kicking around, let me know?

How Futuristic and/or faux anime are you willing to lean, because if the answers are "very" and "a lot" then fanart from the rad new Voltron show has you covered. For several shades of Dark Elf.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I need mech pilots in general. Working on a Front Mission game.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Not related to any particular request, but I happened across this massive gallery that I'm sure will be useful to someone here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/gZeroh0

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I'm planning a DG campaign and I'm looking for creepy art that looks like it's a camera photo or a still from a video. Stuff like this:

:nws:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

There's a creepy images thread somewhere in PYF that you might want to trawl.

Found it! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683389&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

The stuff that dreams are made of.
Does anybody have characters who could feasibly be (non-Jedi) Star Wars NPCs?

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Ghostpilot posted:

Not related to any particular request, but I happened across this massive gallery that I'm sure will be useful to someone here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/gZeroh0

Every time one of these gets posted I look at the entire thing just in case it has the character art that got away from me because I forgot to save it. All I remember is that it was a pixie(or some other winged thingy) in kinda organic looking metal armor, with an energy spear, and had a skirt of what I can only describe as musket barrel looking rods.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I'm looking for pics that could work for a Halfling Drunken Master for my D&D game. I'll also take any other race Drunken martial arts lookin' dudes since I'm not set on race or just Halfling Monks since Halfling Drunken Master is probably pretty rare.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Nalesh posted:

Every time one of these gets posted I look at the entire thing just in case it has the character art that got away from me because I forgot to save it.

Prepare to look at some more, as I've just happened across several of them!

https://imgur.com/user/Blaaaaaaaargh

Come to think of it, this could very well be someone in the thread (or at least had been linked in the past). I swear I've seen that name before.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

I feel like this doesn't exist, but does anyone have a pixie brawler ish image? Like a pixie that just wants to punch things :v:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Nalesh posted:

I feel like this doesn't exist, but does anyone have a pixie brawler ish image? Like a pixie that just wants to punch things :v:

The incredibly obscure Marvel character Skeet is a pixie who loves violence and biting people, but unfortunately the only art of her I can find is, perhaps predictably, of her looking sexy.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

In case you go digging, her name is Skreet, not Skeet. :shobon:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

There's also the characters Pixie and Wasp. There should be plenty of Wasp kicking rear end.

https://goo.gl/images/2ajoC8

Dr. Lunchables fucked around with this message at 14:04 on May 29, 2018

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Hey goons! I'm starting a new Atomic Robo game and I'm looking for Action Scientists of different ethnicities, genders, ages, and body types. Plus size a plus, non-caucasian a plus.

Any exoplanets with physics clearly misbehaving would be swell as well. :science:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Nalesh posted:

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Someone here might need this:

datajugend posted:

"You don't know what you ask, traveler.
My strongest potions will kill a dragon let alone a man.
You need a seller that sells weaker potions, because my potions are too strong."

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Was thinking more belligerent drunkard type of punching but can't really choose when there's this little art of pixies.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Maybe find a picture with a drunk fighting woman and shop in some wings?

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Nalesh posted:

Uh...?

EDIT: Oops.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
Looking for non-threatening robots. Ideally humanoid, but they should not look like they're about to do a violence.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/nier/images/4/40/Ccdimage.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160919231826

Pascal!

https://static.zerochan.net/Pascal.%28NieR%3A.Automata%29.full.2127563.png

Sax Battler
Jul 31, 2007

Another bloody customs post,
Another fucking foreign coast,
Another set of scars to boast,
We Are The Road Crew.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
On that note, give me your favorite killer robots! Something a powerful but undermanned evil organization might use en masse to crush rebellions.

e: As my own contribution, if you play on Roll20 and need a bunch of tokens for like portals and generic battle effects rather than people, my friend Ruka has you covered.

Made for use with Valor, should be handy for a lot of stuff.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

ProfessorProf posted:

On that note, give me your favorite killer robots! Something a powerful but undermanned evil organization might use en masse to crush rebellions.

e: As my own contribution, if you play on Roll20 and need a bunch of tokens for like portals and generic battle effects rather than people, my friend Ruka has you covered.

Made for use with Valor, should be handy for a lot of stuff.
I would be interested in way more of these, they are lovely.

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

And in general, if anyone knows of good top-down token collections, especially for modern/future/cyberpunk stuff, that'd be amazing. I've already got most of Devin Knight's stuff and am constantly browsing things like rpgmapshare, but I'm always short on tokens.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
For the record, I did fine some of the killer robots I was looking for.

From ShuoLin Lu:

Plus a bunch more stuff from (slightly NSFW link) Gia on Pixiv that I don't want to hotlink without permission.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Inspired by Darkest Dungeon's latest DLC, I'm looking for body horror-esc crystalline monsters and humanoids. Only others I can find/think of off the top of my head are the Crystal Hollows from Dark Souls:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Inspired by Darkest Dungeon's latest DLC, I'm looking for body horror-esc crystalline monsters and humanoids. Only others I can find/think of off the top of my head are the Crystal Hollows from Dark Souls:
How about some of Cronley's Ascended from Grim Dawn?

Check out https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki and look up the Aetherials for some crystalline monsters, there's an assload of them.