Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Nintendo's big "available now" thing is gonna be Fortnite I bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Nintendo's big "available now" thing is gonna be Fortnite I bet

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/1004082148108668928

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

hmm

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol there ya go

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

posting to subscribe.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

my blandest wish of please no 3ds games in the nintendo direct has been confirmed. condolences to those who dont have switches yet

If they don’t announce a Switch version of Ever Oasis I’m just gonna buy it on 3DS. I want it!!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Watching it play BOTW the past few days has made me really hope that they show off some sort of new Zelda game with that engine. It's probably a long shot but also when you think about the development of BOTW for the WiiU and how it was held out for the Switch, that game has been done for like 2-3 years now so maybe they've got something new to show.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For e3 I want Nintendo to send MIB agents to everybody who's played BOTW to wipe their memory of it so I can play it again

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

For e3 I want Nintendo to send MIB agents to everybody who's played BOTW to wipe their memory of it so I can play it again

I'd buy that for a dollar

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

i need this for bloodborne so badly

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me seconds after each e3 trailer plays: bleh, tried to pitch the destiny crew on it but no ones biting. looks cool tho.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

*big drill in my skull* Hey can you guys do metroid prime and RE4 while you're at it?

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

*big drill in my skull* Hey can you guys do metroid prime and RE4 while you're at it?

ah, maybe you should watch Men in Black (stylised as MIB on the posters) starring Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith to understand the reference more clearly

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://twitter.com/KeitaTakahash/status/1004225499785121793

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

that idiot's turning down free slurp juice

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

ah, maybe you should watch Men in Black (stylised as MIB on the posters) starring Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith to understand the reference more clearly

lmao thats right

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

BotW with an MiB memory wipe at the end of the credits would be the unquestionable greatest game of all time

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Travv0 posted:

that idiot's turning down free slurp juice

Tell me more about the slurp juice

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i cherish my gaming moments and do not want them erased. instead, i remain hopeful for even more epic, unforeseen gaming moments in the future. that is why i tune in to E3 every year. also because i hope that Todd and Reggie will duke it out

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

duke it out means gently caress. it means loving

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Reggie and Todd, sitting in the Nintendo Treehouse, F-U-C-K-I-N-G. first comes Switch, then comes Skyrim, then comes Heavily Modded Oblivion HD Remake for the NIntendo Switch

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

my gaming wishlist after e3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopefully they announce more RWBY characters for cross tag battle at E3.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If they don’t announce a Switch version of Ever Oasis I’m just gonna buy it on 3DS. I want it!!

It's a wonderful game dude

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

my blandest wish of please no 3ds games in the nintendo direct has been confirmed. condolences to those who dont have switches yet

I hope you get eaten by scorpions

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Hopefully they announce more RWBY characters for cross tag battle at E3.

This.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I would go to the fortnite event for the slurp juiice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

me seconds after each e3 trailer plays: bleh, tried to pitch the destiny crew on it but no ones biting. looks cool tho.

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

new tetris game from the Rez ppl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjZpE1AgnfI

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

cool to see a tetris game use console hardware for something other than refreshing a uplay interface 1000times/second

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Hell yes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i hope that voice narrates epic histories of tetris the entire game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress yeah

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

this looks loving sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

looks great. wish my destiny groupchat would jump ship to ps4, but it is what it is. oh well, hope you guys dig it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

looks great. wish my destiny groupchat would jump ship to ps4, but it is what it is. oh well, hope you guys dig it

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

wtf am i even looking at with this last one

• Locked thread