Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Weirdness happening at the Superbowl pity party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYM7S92pafM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Just voted for Californias race.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Casimir Radon posted:

Future constitutional amendments we ought to have:
1. Federal Candidates must release every tax return they've ever had.
2. Presidents explicitly can't pardon themselves or family members.

Any more ideas while we're dreaming?

Amendment establishing a universal right to vote for every American 16 years or older, all electoral processes at all levels (federal, state, county, dog catcher) run by an independent electoral commission whose sole responsibility is making sure elections are fair, free, secure, and universally accessible. Make attempting to disenfranchise anyone a felony punishable by 3 years in prison.

Model it off Australia's version, basically.

Oh, and eliminate the electoral college and turn president into a straight popular vote

Crakkerjakk fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jun 5, 2018

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Her approach to the job sucks and nobody wants to deal with her. Haley is a loving moron who is completely out of her depth and it's great seeing her shoved off in a corner as it's the next best thing to her never serving in goverment again. Really puts to rest the idea that most Trumpists have about dealing with the UN. Yeah, just go in there and swing America's dick around, that will make other countries want to follow our lead, just like Iraq!

She has absolutely no place on a national or god help us global stage but she was probably the least worst governor of SC since Richard Riley and I want her back. She was loving fantastic at both emergency management and the optics of emergency management.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Crakkerjakk posted:

Amendment establishing a universal right to vote for every American 16 years or older, all electoral processes at all levels (federal, state, county, dog catcher) run by an independent electoral commission whose sole responsibility is making sure elections are fair, free, secure, and universally accessible. Make attempting to disenfranchise anyone a felony punishable by 3 years in prison.

Model it off Australia's version, basically.

Oh, and eliminate the electoral college and turn president into a straight popular vote

Burn the constitution and just get a piece of paper that says "Full Communism Forever"

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
One, two, three, four
I love the Marine Corps
Sunny D.C.
That is where I'll sing some more
Old US songs are 'ever de jour
Those Philly Eagles are just sons of whores

Oh, uh oh, your hand on your heart
Oh, uh oh, you love stars and bars

https://i.imgur.com/KVV9RgN.mp4

edit: Huh, wouldn't have even had to change the next verse's lyrics

Sweetheart, bitter heart now I can tell you apart
Cozy and cold, put the horse before the cart

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

where muh country gone

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1004100965635588097

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

lol

I have hope.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Give that man a medal.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm surprised he didn't get lynched.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
:bisonyes:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ok so i got a tour of the capital building yesterday. Something that I couldnt help but notice. There's a statue of Lee under the rotunda and quite a few southern governors of states at the time of the Civil War.

What the actual gently caress. Like having Jefferson Davis high way in Virginia I can understand a bit(but detest) but in our capital?

Removing statues in parks should take a back seat to ripping them out of our capital.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Adjust your monitor's contrast settings.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

LingcodKilla posted:

Ok so i got a tour of the capital building yesterday. Something that I couldnt help but notice. There's a statue of Lee under the rotunda and quite a few southern governors of states at the time of the Civil War.

What the actual gently caress. Like having Jefferson Davis high way in Virginia I can understand a bit(but detest) but in our capital?

Removing statues in parks should take a back seat to ripping them out of our capital.

The statues are picked by the states. It's also generally up to the states to change which ones they decide to display.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Statuary_Hall_Collection

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

And southern states always have their priorities straight...

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Traitors have no place in our national capital. Those who participated in tearing it down should be consigned to the dustbin of history.

But we are a nation of idiots who never learn.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Lol at trumps freedom thing. Couldn't remember the words to a Bigly patriot song, some guy kneeled, fake fans in attendance

Just lmao

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

When you watch BladeRunner 2049 and are like "Good Idea"

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

turn on your monitor

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Just lmao at anyone who has ever voted gop. This is the America y'all wanted. Lmao

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Viva Miriya posted:

turn on your monitor
Beinfmg white doesn't matter when you disrespect bigly strong daddy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Beinfmg white doesn't matter when you disrespect bigly strong daddy.

Like hell it doesn’t.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
If you need a pick-me-up, watch this CNN video clip wherein Raphael Cruz gives the world 18 blissful seconds by shutting his loving pie hole for once because he was asked if Trump has the constitutional authority to pardon himself.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Like hell it doesn’t.
They can't handle somebody disrespecting their orange hate idol. Maybe the guy being white is just enough to keep them from beating him on camera, but maybe it's not. White guys got beat up at rallies too, and Two Scoops cheered them on.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
School shooting solution:

lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Guns are killing kids so lets kill them with an even bigger gun lol

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1004073149321895936

lmao

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lmao

remember that it is chuck and nancy causing all the wasteful spending

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lmao

I want this on a billboard

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

How did you go from Obama to this :psyduck:
Well, Obama was an incredibly gifted and charismatic orator with a touch for connecting with people, who ran a tight and (relative to other executives) scandal-free* ship. Hillary Clinton was none of those things. Trump under-performed compared to Romney nationally, but no one could be bothered to show up for Clinton.

*OK, "scandal-minimal"

Soulex posted:

Just voted for Californias race.
As did I :unsmigghh:

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Dog month is over but you're still required to include a dog
I'm not really sure why I'm paying my dog taxes, since last time you decided to probate me anyway for doing poo poo you let slide from everyone else, and before that for calling out clickbait.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'm not really sure why I'm paying my dog taxes, since last time you decided to probate me anyway for doing poo poo you let slide from everyone else, and before that for calling out clickbait.
:qqsay:

It’s because you’re an insufferable poster that (almost) everyone hates.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dead Reckoning posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQf7vGBYxz4

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

Well, Obama was an incredibly gifted and charismatic orator with a touch for connecting with people, who ran a tight and (relative to other executives) scandal-free* ship. Hillary Clinton was none of those things. Trump under-performed compared to Romney nationally, but no one could be bothered to show up for Clinton.

*OK, "scandal-minimal"
As did I :unsmigghh:

shut up bitch, post them motherfucking dogs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dogs or death

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Let's nooooooot

Here's some actual news instead. Kelly Sadler is finally out.

Like McCain or hate him, I think we can have a broad consensus on the idea that what she said was pretty ghoulish

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

The Iron Rose posted:

Let's nooooooot

^^^ E: fine.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jun 5, 2018

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Deploy retired Green Berets to teach FID to high schools using the ROTC kids as A Team equivalents

Please shower me with money Fox News. Do not steal

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

mods change my name posted:

Just lmao at anyone who has ever voted gop. This is the America y'all wanted. Lmao

I have this discussion every 2-3 months with the distraught family of someone who has ended up in our country's mental health care facility of last resort - the county jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Thats right bitch, suck EBB's poo poo from the back. Ole mark rear end trick rear end pussy rear end ho.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread