Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

fashion is good because clothes that fit take my attractiveness level from 10 to 11

carry on then posted:

what is it with nerds and binary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

somebody make a Hexadecimal mask, stat

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Ouch!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

Hmm I sure am making a lot of money off YouTube and Spotify how can I enhanced my brand and make even more money?

https://twitter.com/waxpancake/status/1002221152138285056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Yep, nailed it in one

Brain Curry posted:

His original channel name was faggotron and today I learned his name wasn’t Ron

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
lol but also confusion over how somebody who explicitly called themselves 'faggotron' managed to hoodwink people into thinking they weren't homophobic. i mean drat. that's some next level hiding in plain sight.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That's the good stuff

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jeza posted:

lol but also confusion over how somebody who explicitly called themselves 'faggotron' managed to hoodwink people into thinking they weren't homophobic. i mean drat. that's some next level hiding in plain sight.

With a a name like that you’re either homophobic or proudly gay. I dunno, maybe the Disney themed content had them confused

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

for some reason this hit me in exactly the right spot and now i can't loving breathe

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Krispy Wafer posted:

The next civilization that unearths this civilization is going to think our lives were pretty loving exciting if they believe we were always on the lookout for masquerading robots.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The 600 series, we spotted them easy...

/cut to a heavily muscled man at the entrance to a resistance base. He reads the entry log clipboard and puts the pen back in the holder

I cannaught sign dis.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
His cannaught brogue was nothing much in vogue

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

From the worst and best candy threads in GBS.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

From the worst and best candy threads in GBS.

I don't which is good, and which is bad. I assume the fat chick is also named Candy? I want closeups of the chunky girl's tattoos, because they look like they might be kind of cool.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

baby delivery truck posted:

like, kinda? I goto the shaft when trying to delay orgasm, the good feels come from rubbing the head

E: to get extremely explicit, I do both, but the pleasure is from the up an down at and near the head. Like, I use the most pressure on the thumb and forefinger with the middle doing work too on the upstroke

Ps: don't ask about other people jerking off if you don't want to hear the answer

E2: compare it to a female I guess? If you focus too much on the head/clit it's too intense to be enjoyable, yet you can still get off ignoring the head/clit, it's just harder

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pirate Radar posted:

His cannaught brogue was nothing much in vogue

on the rocky road to Dublin One, two, three four, five

Hunt the hare and turn her down the rocky road And all the ways to Dublin, whack, follol de-dah!

:colbert:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
The SHADE of it all!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Not an injury, but semi related. I have a female friend from Boston who was telling us a story about her ex boyfriend once. They had been getting bored with the physical relationship and were trying to like rekindle stuff, so she suggested they try talking dirty to start. Next time they were in bed, he tried.

"Yeah, you like that, you loving RETARD?"

She recounted this all in a very heavy Boston accent. Fucken reeetaaaahd.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

girl pants posted:

This man is like somebody built a robot that only makes terrible decisions

Barudak posted:

Open the relationship, HAL

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Im 99% sure this is a repurposed story from the r/relationships thread from a year or so ago

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Ah, poo. :smith:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

This needs to be a scene in Ted 3. Straight to Netflix because I'm not paying to watch it, but still.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Ya its a classic accent-story but its a god one anyhoo

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Im 99% sure this is a repurposed story from the r/relationships thread from a year or so ago

I'm 99.9% sure that this is repurposed from one of a series of bits from SNL, each costarring the guest host and Melissa Villaseñor.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm 99.9% sure that this is repurposed from one of a series of bits from SNL, each costarring the guest host and Melissa Villaseñor.

"Oh girl, you're a freak, aren't you?"
"Yeah, I'm like the Elephant Man!"

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Randaconda posted:

let's get off mothers

cause i just got off yours

fizzymercy posted:

Title of your sex tape, Randa?

PoptartsNinja posted:

No, "Solo" is a Disney movie.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

SLOSifl posted:

Someone’s ready for the minor leagues.

Erotic Wakes
May 19, 2018

by Lowtax

Absurd Alhazred posted:

If you made a bingo card for the r/relationships thread the free space would be people posting and falling for obviously fake stories.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Canned mushrooms and shaky cheese are two of my most hated food items.

A pizza featuring those two things is one of my actual nightmares.

Randaconda posted:

shaky cheese?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Parkinson's reggiano

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Erotic Wakes posted:

If you made a bingo card for the r/relationships thread the free space would be people posting and falling for obviously fake stories.

It’s a more interesting world when we choose to believe. I choose to believe that the story about the bf who befriended a wild eagle is true, because I don’t want to live in a world where I can’t believe that.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The eagle story was true gently caress you.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

FAUXTON posted:

Yikes, I mean I can see the utility of an otherwise functional building but uhhh spackle that poo poo over or something you weirdos

Cessna posted:

And maybe don't hang the red Triumph of the Will style banners like that...

HEY GUNS posted:

Triumph Of The Grill
e:

GotLag posted:

Arbeit macht fries

frankenfreak has a new favorite as of 13:01 on Jun 6, 2018

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Looks like someone beat me to my lottery dream of opening a restaurant called Burger Fuhrer (slogan: "Have it our way").

"Welcome to Burger Fuhrer, what would you like to order?"

"Bacon cheeseburger meal, please."

"To drink?"

"Diet Coke. And could I have some mayo for my fri-"

"We will ask the questions!"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Weeping Wound posted:

Butte Betrays Fagg

Zoran posted:

shouldn’t have claimed that he's not into butte stuff

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jedit posted:

Looks like someone beat me to my lottery dream of opening a restaurant called Burger Fuhrer (slogan: "Have it our way").

"Welcome to Burger Fuhrer, what would you like to order?"

"Bacon cheeseburger meal, please."

"To drink?"

"Diet Coke. And could I have some mayo for my fri-"

"We will ask the questions!"

I can't wait until the FDA inspects their ovens.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pfft, tell those FDA bastards to hit the showers.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

fruit on the bottom posted:

It’s a more interesting world when we choose to believe. I choose to believe that the story about the bf who befriended a wild eagle is true, because I don’t want to live in a world where I can’t believe that.

Not sure about that story, but it reminds me of this girl I knew in college who would always make up bizarre stories to try to one-up other people. One time I was in a car with her and a couple mutual friends and she told us this story where there was a hawk on top of a telephone pole, and there was this crowd of people harrassing it or throwing rocks at it or something, and she claimed she held her arm out and the hawk just swooped down and landed on her arm. And she smugly told everyone how the hawk was friendly and more afraid of them than they were of it. And she walked away with the hawk on her arm and when she got home her mom freaked out about it so she let it go.
Me and my friends were like yeeeeaaahhhh :stonklol: and later when she was gone :wtc:

So my personal experience with a hawk taming story was not true. It's just the one story though so don't lose hope.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Her mom was probably more upset at the horrible cuts on her arm and blood loss.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dixville posted:

Not sure about that story, but it reminds me of this girl I knew in college who would always make up bizarre stories to try to one-up other people. One time I was in a car with her and a couple mutual friends and she told us this story where there was a hawk on top of a telephone pole, and there was this crowd of people harrassing it or throwing rocks at it or something, and she claimed she held her arm out and the hawk just swooped down and landed on her arm. And she smugly told everyone how the hawk was friendly and more afraid of them than they were of it. And she walked away with the hawk on her arm and when she got home her mom freaked out about it so she let it go.
Me and my friends were like yeeeeaaahhhh :stonklol: and later when she was gone :wtc:

So my personal experience with a hawk taming story was not true. It's just the one story though so don't lose hope.

Oh, I love That Girl! She's always getting cancer and pregnant and beaten up and hit on and hit by lighting and in car crashes and she has so many model boyfriends. And more cancer.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's true. why do they always have cancer (but a special invisible cancer that has no external symptoms and it only sporadically makes her feel bad but she was at the cancer doctor just yesterday really)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
You went to college with Lisa's mom?