Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SpaceDrake posted:

The producer's hat game is amazingly on point. If that actually goes on sale...

alas that we'll never see the arcade stuff outside of Japan :v:

it could maybe get a ps4 port or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

it could maybe get a ps4 port or something

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
F/GO 3rd anniversary fest has a theme of Journey. Cue band jokes. (Does have a pretty banner as always, though.)

Yo but that modern hokusai better become an actual skin at some point

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm honestly surprised there are not more costumes for servants in general in FGO (I dunno if that Hokusai is official art though it is super dope anyway).

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Guda3 takes place in 1945?!?!

Nate RFB posted:

I'm honestly surprised there are not more costumes for servants in general in FGO (I dunno if that Hokusai is official art though it is super dope anyway).

the hokusai is official

edit: holy poo poo it's a territory control thing

another free rider but HOLY poo poo THEY'RE DOPE

SpaceDrake fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Jun 6, 2018

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SpaceDrake posted:

Guda3 takes place in 1945?!?!
it's the imperial holy grail war Nobu and Okita know each other from that's shown briefly in koha-ace. It takes place in Japan, 1945. There's old Li Shuwen, Maxwell's Demon, and a bunch of Japanese servants.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Alterego Okita Alter

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

4* Rider Sakamoto Ryoma
3* Assassin Okada Izou

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

Ahaha Majin Okita is an Alter Ego since she's technically a fusion of two Servants

so much for majin saber

also her art is completely dope, everyone in this looks utterly amazing

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad Okita can finally fire a beam.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ryoma.

Izou.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Pretty rad CM.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
So this is where all the cool male Servants were hiding...

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

That 3* Assassin looks cool, I hope I can get him to NP5.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Should probably actually link it:
https://twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1004351089133568001?s=19

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

where's

my

god

drat

nobukatsu

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

A final thought before I nap: it's getting really hilarious how they're dancing around including Kawakami Gensai and Saito Hajime in the game, since at this point those are close to the last two major fighting figures in the Meiji Ishin that they haven't put into the game.

(These two are, or inspired, major figures in the Rurouni Kenshin series.)

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/tohuyasan/status/1004348465499869184?s=19

WHITE RASCALS
HOODLUM SQUAD
RUDEBOYS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ryoma is a drat pimp

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
I'll be honest and say I'm much more interested in Ryoma and Izo than Okita Alter, which works out just fine since they're welfare and a 3*! Praying that all these dudes is a prelude to summer males.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

This Medusa... is incredibly good civilization.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Nate RFB posted:

They do a bunch of costume official arts but they're usually used in merch.

The thing with in game costumes is that they cost almost as much to make and animate as one third of a servant but don't earn any money, so I figure they aren't top priority for the sprite & animation teams.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
RYOMA'S WIFE IS A STAND. HE USES HIS WIFE AS A STAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ2IuDD2i6A

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Stand By Me taken to a whole new level right there

EDIT: His Extra is the vanilla ice tandem from capcom jjba holy poo poo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TheFireMagi posted:

I'll be honest and say I'm much more interested in Ryoma and Izo than Okita Alter, which works out just fine since they're welfare and a 3*! Praying that all these dudes is a prelude to summer males.
I mean they've done a good amount of dudes in the past year. Shinjuku was a singularity with nothing but guys.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Pureauthor posted:

So this is where all the cool male Servants were hiding...

I mean, the last 6 servants have been male and 2 more for Guda 3. And people have been hoping for Muramusa Anniversary.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

A world war 2 event would be a great opportunity to introduce a rider Yi Sun-sin and Nelson instead of what we're actually going to get.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

servants released from the end of part 1 to now

male: 19
female: 32

if you remove the summer servants this becomes

male: 19
female: 24

which is pretty much exactly even. the summer events are the only real outlier.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Good thing it's a GudaGuda event and not a WW2 one then.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

A world war 2 event would be a great opportunity to introduce a rider Yi Sun-sin and Nelson instead of what we're actually going to get.
i do not think that would go over well even with koreans

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

Oh no

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

WW2

Yi Sun Shin

Nelson

I am... not?... seeing the connection here.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Admiral Yi was by all accounts a great man and a terrific hero of Korea, but he also lived four hundred years before WW2 even began. I don't know who Nelson is so I can't speak about him.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

Endorph posted:

I mean they've done a good amount of dudes in the past year. Shinjuku was a singularity with nothing but guys.

I'm not sure why you're quoting me, because I'm not complaining we don't get enough guys? I'm just saying I am glad to see more male faces. But if you're going to do this,

Male: 17 starting with King Hassan, 7 of which are 5*, 6 of which are 4*, 4 of which are 3*.
Female: 28 starting with Musashi (counted Mecha Liz only once and skipping Summer), 11 of which are 5*, and the rest are 4*.

I'm not sure how you're getting 24 for the ladies, maybe you're skipping welfares, but I don't really agree with that because having characters be free and accessible is a pretty big deal. There is a distinct gap between males and females, not even including summer, and of the ladies we do get more of them are gold. Not that I'm complaining about 3*'s, because I like being able to actually roll, but my point still stands.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

uh, i wasnt trying to start a fight here, just it didnt seem like you knew about shinjuku or the f/a event also being dudes only. i want dudes in summer too.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I dont recognize any of these characters

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

i assure you that I know about shinjuku being all guys because i'm incredibly gay for yan qing

e: but yeah, my b, i am moody and low on sleep

TheFireMagi fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jun 6, 2018

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

'Wow Yan Qing's design is great!'

And then I see his skills.

... why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012