Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Tennis Chain Chomp for Smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Raserys posted:

That's a lot more than they usually do... Either they have a lot to show or they're going to give an in depth explanation of the mechanics of octopath traveler

probably not Octopath, they already showed it off like thrice already and gave you a demo. If anything, there will be a big chunk for Smash

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
New Smash gonna have a LABO fighter. It'll be a cardboard box that attacks with a fishing pole and vibrating cars. Final Smash will be playing the piano while old people look on, bewildered by the mystic piano-playing cardboard.

LABO fighter will make people rage when it's actually a pretty cool addition to Smash.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
I already have Mario Golf on 3DS and Everybody's Golf on PS4 but damnit nintendo make a Mario Golf for Switch

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Blizzard port HotS over to switch ty. I think I'm the only one that wants this.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I think we know enough about Octopath and Square Enix got enough preorders to want to give us more Switch games. I'm really excited and can't wait to smash octomom.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

all i want is a twewy release date

(this is a lie i also want a bunch of other things)

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Brother Entropy posted:

and an SMT5 release date

(and maybe Persona 5 Golden?)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Someone someday is going to make a lot of money with a topdown dota with controller support.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

HPanda posted:

New Smash gonna have a LABO fighter. It'll be a cardboard box that attacks with a fishing pole and vibrating cars. Final Smash will be playing the piano while old people look on, bewildered by the mystic piano-playing cardboard.

LABO fighter will make people rage when it's actually a pretty cool addition to Smash.

LABO would own

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
So... there's just a full on clone of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes on the eShop now, huh?

e: Looks like it was a mobile game that got ported over.

Not Operator fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jun 7, 2018

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

HPanda posted:

do it nintendo you cowards

https://twitter.com/JavedLSterritt/status/975666584055197696

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Reality Loser posted:

Someone someday is going to make a lot of money with a topdown dota with controller support.

There's some Chinese MOBA coming to Switch with presumably controller support

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

:same:

I want this and 5mash info, then everything else is just a bonus.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
@ Maugrim: I saw a tiny icon in my upper left of my switch screen that looked like a Smoke & Sacrifice update. But googling ain’t helping. Was there a patch? What of?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

curried lamb of God posted:

and an SMT5 release date

(and maybe Persona 5 Golden?)

the real showstopper would be P3/4/5 ALL getting pulled over to Switch, killing the Vita forever

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

EightFlyingCars posted:

I wanna smash

a tennis ball

Sometimes during the day I think "I would like to play Mario Tennis Aces" and then I remember that I can't :sigh:

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

You can fit a lot of Smash Bros character reveal trailers in 45 minutes.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Sometimes during the day I think about mario tennis asses

don't google that

google that

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Even if they just go "hey animal crossing switch is in production", I'll be PERFECTLY fine with that. Just gimme something on that front, Nintendo

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

DLC Inc posted:

the real showstopper would be P3/4/5 ALL getting pulled over to Switch, killing the Vita forever

Plus the dancing games. Then I might as well just marry the switch and have our little labo children running around.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Fortnite character in Smash bros would be FUNNY

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Housh posted:

Fortnite character in Smash bros would be FUNNY

Yea, Thanos would be funny

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just release Dark Souls already you fuckers

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

TheScott2K posted:

I like the Switch a lot but this is super not true. PS4 and Xbox One consoles can be had for well below $300, and if you do end up paying $300 it'll come with at least one game.

I'm having trouble finding a PS4 with or without a game for under 300 dollars. Where can I find this

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yea, Thanos would be funny

Thanos is being saved for Kingdom Hearts 3

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Like Nintendo hit the jackpot when they figured out they could develop a game quietly then announce it aND IT'S COMING OUT IN EIGHT MONTHS BABY WHOO
Meanwhile Goofus Playstation is like hey check it out we're working on this game release date tba in three years to be released two years later and Goofuser Xbone is like we're working on this game wait no never mind we're not anymore

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Calaveron posted:

Like Nintendo hit the jackpot when they figured out they could develop a game quietly then announce it aND IT'S COMING OUT IN EIGHT MONTHS BABY WHOO
Meanwhile Goofus Playstation is like hey check it out we're working on this game release date tba in three years to be released two years later and Goofuser Xbone is like we're working on this game wait no never mind we're not anymore

Has anything first-party been delayed yet for the Switch or have they announced all the games close enough to when they are being released that that hasn't happened? Xenoblade 2 didn't get pushed back even though everybody said it would (released on my 30th birthday, wooo - thanks, Nintendo) and as far as I can recall there hasn't been anything else since the Switch came out that's worrisome like that, except maybe Fire Emblem which was announced at the January event last year that revealed the Switch and hasn't had any updates since, and is supposed to release this year. If we don't hear anything about it at E3, I guess there's Nintendo's first Switch Goofus.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I'm finally playing MK8D online and my cats sleeping against me and it's a good night.

Edit- Correction it's the worst now because I didn't know mirror courses and slipped into this. I just botched MooMoo Meadows and had a mid race crisis of confidence because that is MY TRACK. Then I saw the finish line banner spelled backwards and it all clicked into place.

Wildtortilla fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jun 7, 2018

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Wildtortilla posted:

I'm finally playing MK8D online and my cats sleeping against me and it's a good night.

Fingers crossed for a DLC announcement next week.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Is it just me or is e3 more hyped this year? It seems like the past few years its kinda just showed up out of nowhere.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Just announce final fantasy tactics advance 3 for switch c'mon Nintendo

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
The load times in MK8D are so much nicer than on Wii U!

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

Tatsuta Age posted:

Just announce final fantasy tactics advance 3 for switch c'mon Nintendo

Oh please do this.

E2M2 posted:

Blizzard port HotS over to switch ty. I think I'm the only one that wants this.

I would probably also like this, but I don't think there would be a good way to do it.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I know I've said this before but I decided to re-organize my steam library, and while doing that I decided to boot up FTL for the first time in ages and ended up playing it for a few hours. What a great game, and I'd totally double-dip to have it on the Switch even if it was hell unlocking some of those ships. It's so incredibly addicting. I wonder if there's any plans to put Into the Breach on Switch? I haven't bought it yet myself, and it'd be cool if that were to become an option.

And where's Hollow Knight?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I was loving Binding of Isaac but as the more annoying enemies and bosses get added to the pool it gets less fun.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Calaveron posted:

Are you trying to tell me you’re not excited to hear about yet another dramatic post apocalyptic Sony game for the third year in a row?!

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Over There posted:

Is it just me or is e3 more hyped this year? It seems like the past few years its kinda just showed up out of nowhere.

It’s cause Smash. E3s that focus on Smash are always the most hype.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I know I've said this before but I decided to re-organize my steam library, and while doing that I decided to boot up FTL for the first time in ages and ended up playing it for a few hours. What a great game, and I'd totally double-dip to have it on the Switch even if it was hell unlocking some of those ships. It's so incredibly addicting. I wonder if there's any plans to put Into the Breach on Switch? I haven't bought it yet myself, and it'd be cool if that were to become an option.

And where's Hollow Knight?

I’m buddies with one of the FTL guys; I’ll see if I can get something out of them. PM me in a day or two to remind me if I forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

I was loving Binding of Isaac but as the more annoying enemies and bosses get added to the pool it gets less fun.

Yeah I played the absolute gently caress out of this game but by the time that Rebirath came out I didn't care anymore.

• Locked thread