Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

chernobyl kinsman posted:

like god drat that was such a stupid post i'm actually angry about it. how big of suppurating weenie do you have to be to get scared by pictures of clouds

lol have a big cry

Jeffrey Dahmer has a new favorite as of 09:52 on May 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm calling it now: Those gums are too large.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Buff Skeleton posted:

This is pretty good so far. Eager to see where it goes. Having to suspend disbelief about power and the internet still working after mass chaos breaks out but hey, it's the medium it's on.

It's been pretty great but I agree. Why one random guy has Twitter while the world dies is creepy in a way too, I guess.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

It's been pretty great but I agree. Why one random guy has Twitter while the world dies is creepy in a way too, I guess.

It's giving us some great comedy on the side, too:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Buff Skeleton posted:

up in Scotland every legal adult is mandated to search for evidence of the Loch Ness Monster for at least 6 hours a day. they take paranormal events very seriously.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Buff Skeleton posted:

Ahahaha that last line.

:thurman:

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

up in Scotland every legal adult is mandated to search for evidence of the Loch Ness Monster for at least 6 hours a day. they take paranormal events very seriously.

Also you wouldn't necessarily know if the sun had disappeared or not.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The first clue to I'd the sub has disappeared or not is if all the solar powered calculators stop working.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Ferrous posted:

Also you wouldn't necessarily know if the sun had disappeared or not.

Well yeah. You're not supposed to look directly at it.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Not for four minutes anyway. Makes u think

nael
Sep 10, 2009
It’s night in Scotland during the day in America. Clearly we’re using different suns. How would he know if ours disappeared?

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Say Nothing posted:

Crossposting to the Things That Look NWS Thread.

https://i.imgur.com/gckXwEE.mp4

thsi is the hottest hthing ive ever seen in my live

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
what the gently caress is it

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Boris Johnson?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

I assume it is a gentle likpa

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's a Pokemon creature :imunfunny:

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Hemingway To Go! posted:

nerd plus rage posted:

Boris Johnson?

Yeah, I'd buy that.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Urechis Unicinctus, a type of marine worm that happens to look kinda like an uncircumcised dingus.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Skippy McPants posted:

Urechis Unicinctus, a type of marine worm that happens to look kinda like an uncircumcised dingus.

“It gets the name "fat innkeeper worm" because the tunnels often contain other animals.” :3:

canis minor
May 4, 2011

chernobyl kinsman posted:

thsi is the hottest hthing ive ever seen in my live

Look at this then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fGGz6d3vC4

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Man, my penis doesn't do any of this.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Buff Skeleton posted:

"WTF my sun is still here!?! This tweet sucks!"

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Not Operator posted:

Man, my penis doesn't do any of this.

It's obsolete, time to upgrade.

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

i feel that denizens of this thread would appreciate a creepy musical recording

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disintegration_Loops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjnAE5go9dI

"The music was recorded from a series of ambient music fragments played in tape loops that gradually deteriorated each time they passed the tape head. The completion of the recording coincided with the 9/11 attacks, which Basinski witnessed from a rooftop in Brooklyn."

i love listening to this album, it's extremely cathartic to me for whatever reason

it's about 60 minutes of

things. listen to the whole track, i would suggest

they just kind of fade away as the song plays

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

lol have a big cry

Exclusive photo of Charlie Kirk in high school?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Linking because maybe :nws:, certainly :nms:

https://i.imgur.com/CZGXbRR.mp4

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Say Nothing posted:

Linking because maybe :nws:, certainly :nms:

https://i.imgur.com/CZGXbRR.mp4

Well... that's... kind of amazing actually. I bet it's twice as horrifying in person.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

You know, lots of things itt I don't actually find creepy, but that disturbed me on a visceral level. Even in context it's just wrong.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It was cute when the kids put a diaper on the baby :3:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
That is almost certainly the culmination of someone's fetish

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

Croisquessein posted:

Well... that's... kind of amazing actually. I bet it's twice as horrifying in person.

This is awesome, in a "well executed but certifiably insane art-house project" way.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Useless posted:

This is awesome, in a "well executed but certifiably insane art-house project" way.

Yeah, it's totally nuts (with some vagina) and it must have been a huge challenge to orchestrate. Anybody know what it's called? I desire to know more.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Croisquessein posted:

Yeah, it's totally nuts (with some vagina) and it must have been a huge challenge to orchestrate. Anybody know what it's called? I desire to know more.

Croisquessein posted:

It’s called “Everybody”, by a Australian performing troupe aptly named “Snuff Puppets”. They do a lot of amazing work with giant marionettes too, I think. As in, they do highly coordinated work along with a moving crane and make giants walk down the streets of Perth.

Back to “Everybody”, what you are seeing is a play in four acts, beginning when the giant Everybody greets the audience, then accidentally killed by a giant falling brick. The rest of the play is a sort of a dying dream / life flashing before their eyes, going through the stages of life before completely falling apart.

It’s loving cool, because apparently you can just hang out and interact with organs and poo poo, possibly being sprayed by simulated body fluids. Kids love it.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
everyone involved with the production of that needs to go immediately to church

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That's where they got the idea for it duh

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I remember seeing a video of that ages ago linked in the political cartoon thread. Its even more surreal with sound.

Literally Kermit posted:

It’s called “Everybody”, by a Australian performing troupe aptly named “Snuff Puppets”. They do a lot of amazing work with giant marionettes too, I think. As in, they do highly coordinated work along with a moving crane and make giants walk down the streets of Perth.

Back to “Everybody”, what you are seeing is a play in four acts, beginning when the giant Everybody greets the audience, then accidentally killed by a giant falling brick. The rest of the play is a sort of a dying dream / life flashing before their eyes, going through the stages of life before completely falling apart.

It’s loving cool, because apparently you can just hang out and interact with organs and poo poo, possibly being sprayed by simulated body fluids. Kids love it.

Okay but what does the pig have to do with that

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Baby horses are born with eponychium on their hooves to protect their mothers during labor. It breaks off as soon as they get up and start walking.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Pick posted:

Baby horses are born with eponychium on their hooves to protect their mothers during labor. It breaks off as soon as they get up and start walking.

Those looked like barnacles until I read the explanation.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I thought it was some sort of rare fungus! That's really neat from an evolutionary standpoint. I wonder if horse breeders or farmers ever have to help remove some? Also sounds like a something you'd use in eldritch spellcasting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Somebody mastered the "stone to flesh" spell

I don't know if theyre creepy but they do have a sort of disturbing quality.

https://www.instagram.com/josemanuelcastroescultor/