Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

Thankfully the comments section knows who to blame

These idiots are just so certain that Dems will always cut the military budget down to nothing while cackling maniacally. Even if it's easily provable that it's not happening. I know people in the military who kept insisting that Obama wasn't doing anything to fight ISIS while we in the middle of the bomb shortage because we were bombing them so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

burger fuel or murder burger

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Raising Cane's > zaxbys

One just opened near Denver and now I don’t have to fly back to Virginia to enjoy Canes

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Casimir Radon posted:

These idiots are just so certain that Dems will always cut the military budget down to nothing while cackling maniacally. Even if it's easily provable that it's not happening. I know people in the military who kept insisting that Obama wasn't doing anything to fight ISIS while we in the middle of the bomb shortage because we were bombing them so hard.

Get your facts out of here, this is the current events thread

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.36c5192ee936

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Cook Out is where it's at

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Most Republicans are racist?

I'm figuratively shocked.

E: Also the final solution to the endless condiment wars is to not give a flying gently caress about what people do or don't put on their food.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Wonder what happened in 2008 to cause that spike :thunk:

Edit:

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

E: Also the final solution to the endless condiment wars is to not give a flying gently caress about what people do or don't put on their food.

Look at Mr Wishie-Washie Centrist here. Gotta have Hot Takes ready for everything in life.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
1996 was not that long ago, drat

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

I say you can be objectively wrong about condiment choice, but the correct choice absolutely varies depending on the type of burger/sammich.

But yeah, mustard of some kind is almost always good.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Nick Soapdish posted:

Look at Mr Wishie-Washie Centrist here. Gotta have Hot Takes ready for everything in life.

My hot take is that arguments food toppings are a bourgeoisie indulgence considering the levels of food insecurity in the global south.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

not caring here posted:

1996 was not that long ago, drat

Yeah, I'm less surprised by the Current GOP numbers and more like "mid-90s democrats were super racist."

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah, I'm less surprised by the Current GOP numbers and more like "mid-90s democrats were super racist."

Dixiecrats dying off through that period I bet is part of it.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

I feel like the mid-90's was peak "welfare queen" dog-whistling.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
Little did they know the real super predators would be the MQ-9 Reaper.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

My hot take is that arguments food toppings are a bourgeoisie indulgence considering the levels of food insecurity in the global south.

:allears:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
I put ketchup on my burnt stake because I'm actually very worried about overseas food insecurity, guys, not because I'm an idiot.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Fallom posted:

One just opened near Denver and now I don’t have to fly back to Virginia to enjoy Canes

The one in Castle Rock?

I went to it once on a weed run. It's fine, better than chick-fil-a, but I still prefer Popeyes. It's the shizznit, y'know.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

mlmp08 posted:

I put ketchup on my burnt stake because I'm actually very worried about overseas food insecurity, guys, not because I'm an idiot.

"Trump puts ketchup on steak, could he be any more of an every man?" ~ Fox News.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Manafort will get a pardon. Congress will change the rules and nothing will happen to him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Raising Cane's > zaxbys

Are they the ones with that ketchup-ranch-worcestershire sauce to dip their birds in?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Fallom posted:

I tried Raising Canes a few months ago; I'm sorry, but I thought they were really overrated. No better then the chicken tenders you might get at Cub or Perkins.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The one in Castle Rock?

I went to it once on a weed run. It's fine, better than chick-fil-a, but I still prefer Popeyes. It's the shizznit, y'know.

Nah over on Arapahoe in Centennial/Aurora

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Terrible Robot posted:

Raising Cane’s > all other chicken joints

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

burger fuel or murder burger

I'd take Velvet Burger over both.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

BigDave posted:

I tried Raising Canes a few months ago; I'm sorry, but I thought they were really overrated. No better then the chicken tenders you might get at Cub or Perkins.

Or like any pub

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

BigDave posted:

All chicken places other than popeyes are mediocre at best. :colbert:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

BigDave posted:

:same: except a year ago or so.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

It's the sauce that makes the difference you pleb

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I've been a big fan of mushroom sauce on burgers recently.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

It's the sauce that makes the difference you pleb

I mean, it was mayo with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Good, but not 'stand in line for three hours' good.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Went to Shake Shack for the first time today.

Meh.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

I enjoy a good olive burger every now and then.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Take your truth is in the middle bullshit and get the gently caress out of here.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

BigDave posted:

I mean, it was mayo with ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Good, but not 'stand in line for three hours' good.

lmao you stood in line for 3 hours for fast food

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

psydude posted:

I've been a big fan of mushroom sauce on burgers recently.

http://www.townsends.us/mushroom-ketchup-mk946-p-1404.html
They also run a super chill historical cooking channel on YouTube

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nick Soapdish posted:

I enjoy a good olive burger every now and then.

:chloe:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Terrible Robot posted:

lmao you stood in line for 3 hours for slow food

fify

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Terrible Robot posted:

lmao you stood in line for 3 hours for fast food

Actually I didn't. But they had a 3 hour long ling the night before, so I took that as a endorsement of quality.

Maybe drunken U of M students aren't the best restaurant guides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Where do you people live or work that you can argue about the relative merits of fast food chain crap?

• Locked thread