Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Arrgytehpirate posted:

On topic, I’m not pulling on bardock. I’m saving for the third anniversary

Same.

I'll pull for Bardock once Future Gohan comes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Having messed with it, I feel like EZA SSJ3 Goku might be more consistent on a Bardock team. LR is so ki-hungry and there's so little ki flowing around besides Over in a Flash. I mean, LR Goku hits super hard, but if you don't get his 18-ki super, he's not very impressive. Guess that team needs an orb changing item.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Are there enough of us seriously playing legends to start a thread or should I keep it in here or does no one loving care about the game and I’m dumb and bad.

Just put it here. This might as well be the DBZ mobile game thread.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I know this is no big revelation, but holy poo poo do I love LR Vegito.

The beautiful bastard just literally oneshotted the final stage of the Bardock fight with a critical Dokkan attack. I really need to feed him the last half dozen elder kais he needs to be true 100% maxed out.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I got a 3 SSR pull last night. Yay

Great Ape Bardock dupe, AGL Kid Buu Dupe, Nuova Shenron Dupe. Great.

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Are there enough of us seriously playing legends to start a thread or should I keep it in here or does no one loving care about the game and I’m dumb and bad.

This is the overall mobile game thread, just keep it here.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Did one pull for Bardock and got PHY Omega Shenron so I just dokkaned my AGL Bardock and called it a day

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

We're getting two new SS3 Vegeta's. One Phy the other TEQ GT as replacements for the SS3 Trunks and Gohan we won't get from Heroes. Some people got a free SA 10 TEQ GT SS3 Vegeta and now we have emergency maintenance. Hopefully we all get one! The other two dokkans are coming tomorrow.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I started playing Legends today because my phone decided not to send me the message that it existed until about four AM last night. It's not a bad game but I find the dodge is super clunky to use and I've never managed to deliberately dodge a single attack yet because of it due to a combination of never being able to tell when my character is as far as they can possibly be in any given direction, and the fact that time timing is so tight that by the time I notice an attack is going off it's too late to dodge.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

RBX posted:

We're getting two new SS3 Vegeta's. One Phy the other TEQ GT as replacements for the SS3 Trunks and Gohan we won't get from Heroes. Some people got a free SA 10 TEQ GT SS3 Vegeta and now we have emergency maintenance. Hopefully we all get one! The other two dokkans are coming tomorrow.

Considering all of the SS3 cards we aren't going to get because they're from Heroes, I'm honestly not too torn up about not pulling Bardock, though he would have been a fine addition to my Super INT and regular Super teams. Plus, I just like Bardock.

Honestly, I'm hard pressed to want to use anything other than my RoG team. Even lacking some of the more ideal cards, like LR Black/Zamasu, it no-sells so much damage, it's nuts.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Nuebot posted:

I started playing Legends today because my phone decided not to send me the message that it existed until about four AM last night. It's not a bad game but I find the dodge is super clunky to use and I've never managed to deliberately dodge a single attack yet because of it due to a combination of never being able to tell when my character is as far as they can possibly be in any given direction, and the fact that time timing is so tight that by the time I notice an attack is going off it's too late to dodge.

Learning the timings takes some time and doesn’t always work but when you figure it out it’s really fun.

I’ve cleared all the missions and I’m working on finishing all the challenges. The game is really generous right now with the currency.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
If you got the accidental Vegeta they're taking it back. Everyone gets 25 stones, and if you invested orbs in your Vegeta at all you'll probably get some back. Exact orb compensation still TBD.

First time I've ever seen them TAKE BACK a character they handed out, accidental or not. But oh well, 25 stones, ain't gonna sneeze at that.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Geez, yeah, that's pretty crazy. I mean, it's not like he's some top-tier game breaking card, is he?

But OTOH, 25 stones should put me close enough to another multipull.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

the_steve posted:

Geez, yeah, that's pretty crazy. I mean, it's not like he's some top-tier game breaking card, is he?

But OTOH, 25 stones should put me close enough to another multipull.

He's a global exclusive so we don't even know how he's obtained

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

a neat cape posted:

He's a global exclusive so we don't even know how he's obtained

Most likely will be available on the SSJ3 banner coming out. The two new Vegetas are replacements for the Heroes banner SSJ3 Gohan and SSJ3 Teen Gotenks, which will never see the light of day on global.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I think that the SS3 Bardock event might be the easiest category lead dokkan event. My rainbow Extreme team just wipes the floor with him and my Potara team doesn't exactly struggle to beat him either.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
He definitely doesn't have the same damage reduction other leads do. Also doesn't hurt that a lot of the current leads have 1.5m+ damage hitters that bend the defense math a little.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Testekill posted:

I think that the SS3 Bardock event might be the easiest category lead dokkan event. My rainbow Extreme team just wipes the floor with him and my Potara team doesn't exactly struggle to beat him either.

So it's not just me, then?
Yeah, my RoG team fuckin smokes him, with time left on the clock.

Hell, I land a good crit with LR Vegito, and I can oneshot the final phase.
Can't wait for Kami to get his Dokkan so he can tag out Whis.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Extreme PHY wrecks him pretty good too, though it helps the hardest hitters for that team also have the exact skill that Bardock is weak against.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Learning the timings takes some time and doesn’t always work but when you figure it out it’s really fun.

I’ve cleared all the missions and I’m working on finishing all the challenges. The game is really generous right now with the currency.

I'm playing super casually but I'm enjoying the rates as they are now. I got fancy piccolo and vegeta. I keep seeing people in PVP with a blue colored freeza, any idea what's up with that?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

These new SSJ3 Vegetas don't seem that special, especially if you already have the original ones.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i didnt know there was a thread for dokkan was this pull good y/n

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Let's fight

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I don't even play much anymore, but out of sheer obligation:

RBX posted:

Let's fight

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I AM THE MOON posted:

How the

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

I AM THE MOON posted:

You literally got three of the game's summonable legendary-tier cards in a single multi-pull, cards with abysmally low summon percentages each that many players like myself don't even have ONE of, so, yeah it's pretty loving good. Majin Vegeta, Mighty Mask and SS Gohan will be lynchpins of almost any team you make for as long as you play the game.

Also I hate you.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

gently caress youuuuuu, I’m jealous

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Dokkan really needs to revamp the friend system. With so many different potential teams you can run these days, it's so hard to find friends that aren't running one of like three teams I don't have the leaders for.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

CidGregor posted:

You literally got three of the game's summonable legendary-tier cards in a single multi-pull, cards with abysmally low summon percentages each that many players like myself don't even have ONE of, so, yeah it's pretty loving good. Majin Vegeta, Mighty Mask and SS Gohan will be lynchpins of almost any team you make for as long as you play the game.

Also I hate you.

yea i guess majin vegetable will be good on resurrected warriors with my lr broly

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
This is fine. I'm okay. I never even wanted any gacha LRs anyway.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

As someone with all the good super INT except LR Gohan:

CidGregor posted:

I hate you.

~

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Dokkan really needs to revamp the friend system. With so many different potential teams you can run these days, it's so hard to find friends that aren't running one of like three teams I don't have the leaders for.

Our current project has a friend/guildie share system where you explicitly set what character you offer to others because every other game having it be random poo poo or whatever leader you used last is garbage.

Dokkan has been quite the catalyst for what not to do, though its faults aren't unique. The matchmaking in DB Legends has been quite the disaster to observe as well.

Ranzear fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 6, 2018

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So for those who do play Legends, some dataminers on Reddit have found what might be the next units.
I'm looking forward to getting more friezas.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Nuebot posted:

So for those who do play Legends, some dataminers on Reddit have found what might be the next units.
I'm looking forward to getting more friezas.

Turns out they datamined the banner AFTER the one that just released today, for the next 19 days its BROLY O-CLOCK

It's not a good banner though outside of Broly, all the SP units are just from the standard banner, except they replaced Piccolo with Broly. 1% each Sparking so same on that front.

There ARE a few new Extreme units such Krillin and Chiaotzu, and a common Pan and common Pikkon.

Big heads up though, it seems as though the daily discount works for both banners. So you can do a 20 crystal pull on Broly, then a 20 crystal pull on default banner.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Really like that the Dokkan updated fixed the visual issue on my Pixel XL 2. I can now see what enemies are trying to attack me.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Three year anniversary stuff should be popping up any day now.

Want that purple stone

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Cozz posted:

Really like that the Dokkan updated fixed the visual issue on my Pixel XL 2. I can now see what enemies are trying to attack me.

Hell yeah it was the first thing I noticed.

a neat cape posted:

Three year anniversary stuff should be popping up any day now.

Want that purple stone

Man im hyped. So many kais, orbs, and incredible gems, and tickets. Game is really gonna be hot for 2 months.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

Hell yeah it was the first thing I noticed.

Man im hyped. So many kais, orbs, and incredible gems, and tickets. Game is really gonna be hot for 2 months.

Battlefield, the new kid Gohan EZA, the f2p Ginyu team, the probable LR Frieza campaign....

I am excited

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

Turns out they datamined the banner AFTER the one that just released today, for the next 19 days its BROLY O-CLOCK

Roll a broly though. If any one here is thinking about starting? Roll a broly. He good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm excited to be able to finally use all these DB summon tickets I've been saving.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I'm excited to be able to finally use all these DB summon tickets I've been saving.

Same - about drat time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Severedseven
Jun 6, 2007

Heavy and light
I stopped playing a little bit ago but wanted to share that Dragon Ball fusion for 3DS is on sale for $15 in the eShop. That's about the right price for the game.