Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Watch his hand for bruises tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Watch his wife for bruises tomorrow

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

With Trump going straight to Singapore after getting collectively dunked on by the G6, KJU's got a perfect opportunity to become Trump's new Best Friend if he plays his cards right.

"We would love the opportunity to receive America's agricultural and manufacturing products, such as Marlboro cigarettes and areospace-grade 3-axis inertial navigation systems, and we guarantee we will never place tariffs on them."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

it's so bizarre how he shits on every ally you've got and praises loving NK and russia

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Bigly boy punished by mother.jpg

This is the result of that handshake with the French PM

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

it's so bizarre how he shits on every ally you've got and praises loving NK and russia

It's like he's got a playbook: How to alienate your allies and isolate your country in 10 international summits.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ded posted:

i couldn't really care one way or another about macron before i saw this, now i kinda like the dude

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

That's pretty standard tinpot dictator behavior

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

ded posted:

Forgot to mention that Merkel's staff released the first one as an official record of the summit.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

And half of our country and a majority of our elected representatives think it's a good thing. And that he's making America "better."

I just can't wrap my brain around it. Even a little bit.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Very neat technology . Without making any changes, that effigy could also be Killary if needed

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

i couldn't really care one way or another about macron before i saw this, now i kinda like the dude

Don't actually look him up if you wanna stay that way

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ded posted:

"If you don't eat your vegetables, you're only getting one scoop of ice cream."

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
loving blows my mind that Bolton is there. There are people who deserve being shot into the sun more than him, but not many, and he's in the halls of power in the country.

We are so hosed.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ded posted:

Is this loving photoshopped?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Is this loving photoshopped?

Its a screenshot from BBC

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mild peripheral edema going on there

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mild peripheral edema going on there

The cocktail of poo poo they must be feeding him to keep his goddamn brains from leaking out not to mention keeping him from sundowning and turning into a completely unhinged lunatic, just thinking about the eleventeen-axis balancing act raises the hairs on the back of my head.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1005479651697922048?s=20

Well, Merkel believes that photo is worthy of sharing....

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Apparently Putin said on state news june 7th that Trump needed to keep his campaign promises to Russia. On the 8th he dropped the whole blame obama for crimea but who cares Russia should be back in the table completely to the surprise of his staff.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I lived through too much of the cold war to wrap my brain around a sitting president joking about a Senator of his own party for being a loser for being captured as a POW, refusing to enforce sanctions on Russia that his own party-controlled congress approved and then have the current conspiracy be 'Democrats are trying to ruin the country'.

Edit: and the whole 'every 3 letter agency has at this point mentioned that the Russians willfully interfered with our election in some way' and the current leadership has done absolutely nothing to try to prevent it from happening again for 2 years.

Like, this should be loving '7 Days in May' territory.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

Apparently Putin said on state news june 7th that Trump needed to keep his campaign promises to Russia. On the 8th he dropped the whole blame obama for crimea but who cares Russia should be back in the table completely to the surprise of his staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP-uhX0hCpY

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

That Works posted:

I lived through too much of the cold war to wrap my brain around a sitting president joking about a Senator of his own party for being a loser for being captured as a POW, refusing to enforce sanctions on Russia that his own party-controlled congress approved and then have the current conspiracy be 'Democrats are trying to ruin the country'.

Edit: and the whole 'every 3 letter agency has at this point mentioned that the Russians willfully interfered with our election in some way' and the current leadership has done absolutely nothing to try to prevent it from happening again for 2 years.

Like, this should be loving '7 Days in May' territory.

It's because our executive branch and a non-trivial amount of our legislative branch have been compromised by a hostile foreign government but no one cares because everyone's pockets are getting deeper in the meantime.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's because our executive branch and a non-trivial amount of our legislative branch have been compromised by a hostile foreign government but no one cares because everyone's pockets are getting deeper in the meantime.

this is a feature, not a bug, for GOP voters

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 9, 2018

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The fact that she lost the election still loving mystifies me. Like she wiped the loving floor with him in every loving debate. :psyboom:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

orange juche posted:

The fact that she lost the election still loving mystifies me. Like she wiped the loving floor with him in every loving debate. :psyboom:

The anti-clinton media campaign over the past 30-40 years has been extremely effective at making her toxic to more than half the population regardless of it's merit. If she was anyone else, then it would have been a landslide loss for trump.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

orange juche posted:

i don't want this to degenerate into another clinton debate, i just wanted to point out that she absolutely loving nailed it with what she said there. like a million percent spot on.

also i can't stop giggling at the way he puts one hand down and immediately throws up the other

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 9, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

i don't want this to degenerate into another clinton debate, i just wanted to point out that she absolutely loving nailed it with what she said there. like a million percent spot on.

also i can't stop giggling at the way he puts one hand down and immediately throws up the other

I agree with you. I was just saying that if literally anyone else, like say liz warren, had been running in her place but had ran the exact same campaign they would have won handily against Trump. I don't think that very many people will dispute this. The Hillary Clinton brand is just absolutely too loving toxic towards half the population that there's no convincing them otherwise.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mr. Nice! posted:

The anti-clinton media campaign over the past 30-40 years has been extremely effective at making her toxic to more than half the population regardless of it's merit. If she was anyone else, then it would have been a landslide loss for trump.

Reminder that a not insignificant portion of GIP bought that media campaign hook line and sinker lol.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

ded posted:

Its hilarious how obvious Abe is when he's trying to stay in Trump's good graces and keep him at least from actively burning down Japan's agenda for another day. Same goes for Moon and Korea.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Reminder that a not insignificant portion of GIP bought that media campaign hook line and sinker lol.

I don't know how anyone who lived through even a moment of the 80s or 90s thought it was a good idea to vote for Donald but, here we are.

Gluttons for goddamn punishment.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I don't know how anyone who lived through even a moment of the 80s or 90s thought it was a good idea to vote for Donald but, here we are.

Gluttons for goddamn punishment.

"Born Again" / "God-fearing" Christians as well. I sent my mom a tiny golden calf for christmas this year. She did not find it funny.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ooooh. That's a good burn. Totally stealing that idea for some super catholic, hard right family.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He called him a fat little rocket man and I supported him! Now they're best friends and making threats against South Korea and I still support him! Does anyone smell burnt toast!?!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Yeah that’s a pretty good one.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Ooooh. That's a good burn. Totally stealing that idea for some super catholic, hard right family.

Same

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/759739867454726144?s=21

:staredog:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1005439952723873793

:yooge: SORRY I'M LATE, I TELL YA THE HOLLAND TUNNEL WAS JUST PACKED IT'S NEVER THIS BUSY, NEVER IN MY LIFE...

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Not a puppet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I suppose that is the beauty of ethnic cleansing.

• Locked thread