Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I will now share Solice Kirsk's Best Burger You Will Ever HaveTM recipe. I 100% totally invented this.

ground beef needs to be 80/20
mix with Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder
form into large patties
refrigerate them overnight
cook them on a super hot charcoal grill

The only acceptable cheeses to use are cheddar, pepper jack, or gouda. Serve on a toasted pretzel bun with a half dozen ice cold beers. Should be eaten outside with no plate and no shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Solice Kirsk posted:

I will now share Solice Kirsk's Best Burger You Will Ever HaveTM recipe. I 100% totally invented this.

mix with Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder
form into large patties

The only acceptable cheeses to use are cheddar, pepper jack, or gouda. Serve on a toasted pretzel bun with a half dozen ice cold beers. Should be eaten outside with no plate and no shoes.

As long as that is a half dozen beers per person I'm in. Pepper jack cheese is the best for burgers and is on the best one I ever had topped with roasted green chile. It was called the Little Boy burger and I don't even care about all the jokes people made about me ordering a little boy, it was the best burger.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

that's a real pretty picture you painted

i can feel my toes wiggling around in the fresh green grass with an icy beer in one hand and a tasty warm burg in the other

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

As long as that is a half dozen beers per person I'm in. Pepper jack cheese is the best for burgers and is on the best one I ever had topped with roasted green chile. It was called the Little Boy burger and I don't even care about all the jokes people made about me ordering a little boy, it was the best burger.

Green chiles are amazing on burgers, and yea that plus pepper jack is basically my idea of the Ultimate Burger. Well, plus some bacon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's 6/1 beer to burger ratio. I believe tat's called the Golden Ratio.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's 6/1 beer to burger ratio. I believe tat's called the Golden Ratio.

The ancient Greeks knew what was up

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

form into large patties

Should probably have an "enlightened opinions" thread

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Shut the gently caress up about this feminism conspiracy or w/e. I said to stop bringing up politics and this isn't gonna fly as a replacement.

Midig posted:

Just how invested are you in buttgate?

Yo EmmyOK, you gonna stick to your guns and hand out a prob?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Why do you even care? I have no horse in this race and I'm here to talk about hamburgers, but christ. I pity the people that have to work irl with goons that go out of their way to try and get people probated over dumb inconsequential bullshit. Probably annoying their boss every 5 minutes with "um. Stacy is on her cell phone. I thought we weren't supposed to be on our phones unless we are on break, so I just wanted to double check. Thanks!"

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

Why do you even care? I have no horse in this race and I'm here to talk about hamburgers, but christ. I pity the people that have to work irl with goons that go out of their way to try and get people probated over dumb inconsequential bullshit. Probably annoying their boss every 5 minutes with "um. Stacy is on her cell phone. I thought we weren't supposed to be on our phones unless we are on break, so I just wanted to double check. Thanks!"

I'd find it more satisfying+funny as a spectator if he got the probe instead for being such a...whatever you want to call the person you're describing.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

A fuckin snitch is what I see

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

veni veni veni posted:

If I'm gonna take a prob for breaking the rules, I have a problem with other posters breaking the rules to take shots at me and the mods turning a blind eye.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Life isn't fair, get used to it.

Also it's just a dead gay forum.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

This is related to a question of mine. Is there any way we can increase the number of reports per day to 25 or so? I know we get ten but sometimes it’s only like noon and I’ve already hit the limit. Thanks.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

Life isn't fair, get used to it.

Also it's just a dead gay forum.

I will defend to the death my right to shitpost

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wish there was a way to see how many reports your own posts get. Or how many people have you on ignore. I know there's a few that have me on ignore, but I'd really like to know how many.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I wish there was a way to see how many reports your own posts get. Or how many people have you on ignore. I know there's a few that have me on ignore, but I'd really like to know how many.

That would be cool, I'd like to know that just so I could compare the posts that got reported and didn't get probed for to the ones I did that I think were pretty innocuous relative to the rest of them.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

They have both been given sixers so please resume your usual posting.

Life has been pretty nice lately so I've been a bit too relaxed/lenient in recent probations so please keep that in mind going forward.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
All judgments have arbitrariness. They can still serve a purpose, but they're never completely free of caprice.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

yeah it's a shame there's only the most ignored users list so you really have to go for broke to find yourself, like our old friend jastiger barely makes that list

maybe ask about it in qcs? i'm sure that's the kind of thing that could turn into an account upgrade

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
edited: Oh, it seems politics are off limits. Hmmmm.

Okay. Temperate deciduous forests are overrated as a biome. Jungles, wetlands, mountains, and deserts are cooler.

edited again because I think i've shared the above opinion before, so here's another:

Great Britain is overrated. They have better beer, better pubs, and an overall better "drinking culture" than we do (U.S.), but thats literally about it. We have the better food, better weather, and everything.

Blue Star has a new favorite as of 21:22 on Jun 9, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anthony Bourdain always looked like he smelled bad.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well, I'm sure he does now.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well, I'm sure he does now.

Hey, the French shower more than they used to. Almost daily!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Blue Star posted:

Great Britain is overrated. They have better beer, better pubs, and an overall better "drinking culture" than we do (U.S.), but thats literally about it. We have the better food, better weather, and everything.

They got better TV comedy, but I'm not sure about meme comedy. British dirty talk can also be way hotter, with their accents and funny terminology.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

British tv drama is so bad. Lots of exciting casting for the BBC version of His Dark Materials but it's going to have the budget of Babylon 5 probably.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The best casting for His Dark Materials was the film which unfortunately sucked because they tried to make books about euthanising god the next harry potter.

CrRoMa
Nov 12, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Blue Star posted:

I have no desire to ever travel to the US. The country has retarded gun laws, really bad accents (especially in the south), bad weather in terms of extremes, a weird obesity culture for some reason, every American I've met - who would be a tourist by definition - is loud and brash and obnoxious. It would be fair to call it a stereotype if it didn't land so much.

The countries too loving big. I drove to birmingam from Scotland recently and it was 7 hours in a car. 7 loving hours. I was ready for a mental breakdown by the end. That wouldn't even get you through California. There's no need.

The television shows are also exceptionally dire. No wonder so many folk are 5 stone overweight when every yank tv show is 150 episodes of good looking people who can't actually act filling in hours of dead air. Most British comedy is 12 episodes and done. Fawlty towers, The Office, Bottom, Young Ones. There's a reason they are all respected.

As a side, American episodes of British tv shows are loving awful. Stood out the most for me with Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares where the British one is Gordon quietly discussing a restaurants failings and the American one is loads of shouting and arguing and drama. The Office as well. UK - 12 episodes and 2 xmas specials - brilliantly written character driven drama, US - 201 episodes of bloated goofy slapstick. What the gently caress is wrong with you people!

I don't drink so any drinking culture is lost on me, I'm Scottish so I've seen enough alcohol problems to last a life. You are pretty far ahead of us in terms of weed politics so ill give you that.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The only thing I watched aside from judge judy reruns when I was in england was game shows. What's the deal with them all being ripoffs of ours? Like you have the deal or no deal one and instead of hot ladies opening them it's family/friends, but it's the same show. They've got a version of all of them.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

The only thing I watched aside from judge judy reruns when I was in england was game shows. What's the deal with them all being ripoffs of ours? Like you have the deal or no deal one and instead of hot ladies opening them it's family/friends, but it's the same show. They've got a version of all of them.

Game shows and reality TV formats get copied from country to country all over the world because they're super cheap to make and enough people will always watch them, and why bother coming up with a new concept when this one's tried and tested and you can just copy it?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

CrRoMa posted:

I have no desire to ever travel to the US. The country has retarded gun laws, really bad accents (especially in the south), bad weather in terms of extremes, a weird obesity culture for some reason, every American I've met - who would be a tourist by definition - is loud and brash and obnoxious. It would be fair to call it a stereotype if it didn't land so much.

The countries too loving big. I drove to birmingam from Scotland recently and it was 7 hours in a car. 7 loving hours. I was ready for a mental breakdown by the end. That wouldn't even get you through California. There's no need.

The television shows are also exceptionally dire. No wonder so many folk are 5 stone overweight when every yank tv show is 150 episodes of good looking people who can't actually act filling in hours of dead air. Most British comedy is 12 episodes and done. Fawlty towers, The Office, Bottom, Young Ones. There's a reason they are all respected.

As a side, American episodes of British tv shows are loving awful. Stood out the most for me with Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares where the British one is Gordon quietly discussing a restaurants failings and the American one is loads of shouting and arguing and drama. The Office as well. UK - 12 episodes and 2 xmas specials - brilliantly written character driven drama, US - 201 episodes of bloated goofy slapstick. What the gently caress is wrong with you people!

I don't drink so any drinking culture is lost on me, I'm Scottish so I've seen enough alcohol problems to last a life. You are pretty far ahead of us in terms of weed politics so ill give you that.

lol scotts are trash

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

CrRoMa posted:

You have my state beat out in obesity rate by almost 10%.

I feel weird quoting that as someone who is becoming a grade A fatass myself, but statistically speaking you guys are way fatter than Colorado.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 09:42 on Jun 10, 2018

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Deal or No Deal was originally Dutch, is in a billion counties, and aired in the UK before America.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Deal or No Deal was originally Dutch, is in a billion counties, and aired in the UK before America.

Well fine. Our version is still better though.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

CrRoMa posted:

Please don't come here. I loving hate tourists.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

CrRoMa posted:

You're just mad you're not Irish.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Scottish are dwarves, Irish are leprechauns.

It's the only way I remember.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Irish are starving drunks, Scots are violent drunks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Now I'm no historyologist, but I believe Scotland was invented back in the 1970's as a way to sell scotch and deep fried foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Scotsland was born when Mel Gibson made the movie Braveheart, before that it was just English countryside.