Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Generally yeah but his paranoia extended to him thinking cops and fbi were following him and watching his house and poo poo which... they probably weren’t at the time but might be now

He was the one that thought his mom was sticking her finger up her anus and then putting that finger in his nose at night while he slept in order to make him sick because she was in league with the CIA, right? Or was that another GBS lunatic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

He was the one that thought his mom was sticking her finger up her anus and then putting that finger in his nose at night while he slept in order to make him sick because she was in league with the CIA, right? Or was that another GBS lunatic?

That actually almost sounds too crazy for Caro tbh but I can’t deny it offhand. I don’t remember him as a GBS guy though he was mostly D&D

Hauki
May 11, 2010

:yikes:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

what in tarnation

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

wat

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:stonk:

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

:allbuttons:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i have not heard that particular saga

:froggonk:

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

That might of just been a hallucination.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I swear to god if you're pulling our leg here Chuck Buried Treasure...

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
The beauty of this website is it's so hosed up, after a while you'll believe pretty much anything someone tells you.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I definitely remember him thinking that his mom was a CIA assassin, but I don't remember the butt stuff

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
hosed up if true

taking puppetmastering to an entirely new level

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Butt stuff mom? You must be thinking of Microwave.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

I definitely remember him thinking that his mom was a CIA assassin, but I don't remember the butt stuff

SA's Greatest Sagas: his mom was a CIA assassin, but I don't remember the butt stuff

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BurntCornMuffin posted:

SA's Greatest Sagas: his mom was a CIA assassin, but I don't remember the butt stuff

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

BurntCornMuffin posted:

Yesss

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TheDarkFlame posted:

The beauty of this website is it's so hosed up, after a while you'll believe pretty much anything someone tells you.

unflinchingly, really

this is nowhere near the oddest behaviour from a goon

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

TheDarkFlame posted:

What was otherwise a normal sarcastic remark about a man and his dog is taken as truth and I'm glad of it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

TheDarkFlame posted:

honestly the only reason I began to question was three other goons didn't immediately emerge from the woodwork to confirm/deny the tale with links to hand

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

honestly the only reason I began to question was three other goons didn't immediately emerge from the woodwork to confirm/deny the tale with links to hand

I seem to recall hearing about it before, but just like this time no one ever provided proof.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also it's not "up" the anus it's "through" or "in" the anus. the anus is an entrance and a gatekeeper, not a destination. you rear end in a top hat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Literally the best thread title in this threads history.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

also it's not "up" the anus it's "through" or "in" the anus. the anus is an entrance and a gatekeeper, not a destination. you rear end in a top hat
maybe you're just doing it wrong

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Edit: Wrong thread

cosmosisjones has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Jun 9, 2018

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I think you might have meant this for the other thread :)

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Really, if you think about it, just about any thread on SA has significantly more than a non-zero chance of turning into depression chat at some point.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yep sure did. This is what happens when you post like twice a year

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

A very long effort post

Just caught up with the thread and I just wanted to give kudos for giving a well thought out and effort-filled post. I didn't see many people talk about it but I feel like I should at least try and say good things about effort posts considering how much more rare they are these days.

But to avoid the venom from the past several threads I'll just leave this picture of Caro I found in the archives.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

cosmosisjones posted:

Yep sure did. This is what happens when you post like twice a year
Post more

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

umalt posted:

Just caught up with the thread and I just wanted to give kudos for giving a well thought out and effort-filled post. I didn't see many people talk about it but I feel like I should at least try and say good things about effort posts considering how much more rare they are these days.
loving lmao.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Bitch, laugh at me one more time. One more loving time and I'll get the secret service called on this dead gay forum. Do you want this website's corpse on your hands? Bitch.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

umalt posted:

Bitch, laugh at me one more time. One more loving time and I'll get the secret service called on this dead gay forum. Do you want this website's corpse on your hands? Bitch.

lmao

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/jM52KrW.gifv

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

umalt posted:

Bold, def not beta

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
gently caress all y'all I fully intend to produce counterfeit United States currency

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

sneakyfrog posted:

i hate you so much for making me dumb enough to click the link
I learned to hover over links to see where it goes before clicking loooooong ago, when good old goatse could be behind any link.

Hello Goatse my old friend
You've graced my retinas again
Your greasy knuckles reveal everything
Your deepest insides and your wedding ring
And the words of the faithful shout as one chorus through the land
"What is that man
Doing to
His anus?"

CannonFodder has a new favorite as of 07:21 on Jun 10, 2018

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

umalt posted:

How many visits has lowtax had from various law enforcement agencies anyway? Can't be just the one.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

umalt posted:

gently caress all y'all I fully intend to produce counterfeit United States currency

If you use up all your green crayons you're not going to be able to draw grass or trees :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Outrail posted:

How many visits has lowtax had from various law enforcement agencies anyway? Can't be just the one.

At least two. Seems like it happens when there's a Republican president, so I'm sure there will be another presently.