Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

eonwe posted:

if Microsoft really wanted to impress me they'd partner with Valve and do a thing with PC gaming

but they won't

They could actually score some legit points if they'd do that for the PC versions of their XBone games instead of using the Windows store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

Sinteres posted:

Any setting they've ruled out is instantly on the table again the second they decide it's the interesting thing to do. I wouldn't worry too much about statements from years ago.

Ninja creed is the only rear end creed I would ever voluntarily play because I'm a sucker for Japanese aesthetic. (Nioh, Ghost of Tsutsinoko, I dont care I will buy them all)

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

WaltherFeng posted:

Ninja creed is the only rear end creed I would ever voluntarily play because I'm a sucker for Japanese aesthetic. (Nioh, Ghost of Tsutsinoko, I dont care I will buy them all)
get incredibly hype for fromsoft's new tenchu game

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

homeless snail posted:

get incredibly hype for fromsoft's new tenchu game

..........!

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Tenchu with Bloodborne trick weapons would own.

They are making it, arent they?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

any time you ever hope that someone is making something, just remember what happened when EA made the new command and conquer

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/status/1005624539009540096

big fan of the id@xbox director in the replies desperately trying to stop people from getting their hopes up

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

SKATE 4

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

SKEET 4

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I'm loving dying

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

that is clearly SKATE DAD

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

wear a helmet

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Super No Vacancy posted:

https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/status/1005624539009540096

big fan of the id@xbox director in the replies desperately trying to stop people from getting their hopes up

What do you think the odds are of them setting up a half-pipe onstage, or at least having real skaters performing sick tricks yo through the auditorium?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Skate 4 is Xbox exclusive :troll:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

haveblue posted:

Skate 4 is Xbox exclusive :troll:

Oh, so it's on PC too? Excellent.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's called skate 1

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

a.lo posted:

it's called skate 1

Sk4te.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
sk4ter bo1

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

a.lo posted:

it's called skate 1

Skate One X

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Skate: Origins

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/1005793532035117056?s=20

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Accordion Man posted:

Skate: Origins

Skate Primal

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Skate Odyssey

LoseHound
Nov 10, 2012

Sunning posted:

Dragon Age 4 was in development for some time before being rebooted. The team was scaled down, job postings for Dragon Age were taken down, and several DA staff members left the company.

It's unclear why exactly it was rebooted but it was enough to make Bioware vets leave the company. I'm guessing they started making a traditional single-player RPG before rebooting it into a multiplayer service game.

Oh cool, I was mildly excited for DA4. That's what I get for liking things I guess!

Hopefully Skate 0: ReBorn: Awakening Unleashed is a broken mess that people make wacky glitch compilations videos of. That's pretty much my entire familiarity with the franchise.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

getting some hot microsoft conference leaks over here
https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1005846931636215808

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

You know what cannot continue? These goddamn disappointing leaks.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DalaranJ posted:

Skate One X

Is it set in Boston?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Why would you put Nier on a dead console like the Bone instead of putting it on the very successful Switch?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Is it set in Boston?
No, in space.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Accordion Man posted:

Why would you put Nier on a dead console like the Bone instead of putting it on the very successful Switch?
No, in space.

cause, though it rules, the switch is half a ps3 you can hold in your hand

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

Rinkles posted:

An exclusivity deal would tarnish CD projekt's carefully managed consumer friendly image

Also they don't need the money. The creative side of their studio has a lot of GOG money left to burn through and with their track record getting independent investment for $100m+ would not be very difficult at all.

If skate 4 was exclusive I would buy a bone unfortunately. I bought a 360 for skate 1 and before that wasn't really into videogames.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

the funniest possible e3 outcome would be cyberpunk 2077 looks amazing but is a bone exclusive

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

spudsbuckley posted:

The Cyberpunk guys are just getting idiot Microsoft to advertise their game for them so it can sell a bunch on PC and ps4.

It worked for witcher 3

79% of sales on pc/ps4

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, I'm come here from a future to tell you how awesome it was when Microsoft announced new Crimson Skies and Age of Empires games.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Rarity posted:

Guys, I'm come here from a future to tell you how awesome it was when Microsoft announced new Crimson Skies and Age of Empires games.
They already announced Age of Empires 4 last year, Relic is making it.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Rarity posted:

The distant future of '99

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

You fool, by time travelling you just altered our reality! Now all we're gonna get are ports and SPORTS!!!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
also crimsons skies is a startegy game for your phone now

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
cyberpunk 2077 confirmed to be a battle royale game

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

I'm really excited to watch Microsoft sell more Switches with Minecraft info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Crackdown being turned into an episodic singleplayer only FPS

• Locked thread