Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

loving do it you cheese brained pissbaby bitch :f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

So much winning

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ending trade. Does he even know the consequences of his actions?

No of course not.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

No of course not.

The economy would stop. Full loving stop.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
he's just talking tough after getting roasted at the G7 to appear tough for KJU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
trump is such a loving stupid crybaby bitch lmao.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

To lighten to mood enjoy this

https://twitter.com/aintnofuntime/status/999798460067954688

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

mods change my name posted:

trump is such a loving stupid crybaby bitch lmao.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

He's Bob Page without the implants

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

If you missed it, trump mused about weed, again

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Trump’s remarks put him sharply at odds with Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions on the issue. The bill in question, pushed by a bipartisan coalition, would allow states to go forward with legalization unencumbered by threats of federal prosecution. Sessions, by contrast, has ramped up those threats and has also lobbied Congress to reduce current protections for medical marijuana.

Trump made his comments to a gaggle of reporters Friday morning just before he boarded a helicopter on his way to the G-7 summit in Canada. His remarks came the day after the bipartisan group of lawmakers proposed their measure.

My guess is that this is just a dig at Sessions in yet another attempt to get the latter to quit.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
anyone who thinks Trump will legalize weed has probably smoked a bit too much

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

What a shame.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

mods change my name posted:

anyone who thinks Trump will legalize weed has probably smoked a bit too much

Krokodil on the other hand

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Arc Light posted:

I can't even tell what's a joke anymore. When I saw the headline, I thought for sure that CNN started some kind of humor column, but nope.

Trump will ask athletes who kneel during anthem to recommend people for pardoning

Trump is most likely just following whatever whims happen upon his swiss cheese brain and the result is he's playing nth dimensional chess on people who should know better.

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-is-too-dumb-to-realize-that-donald-trump-is-nev-1826558748

We all know about how Trump failed to buy an NFL team and he probably holds a grudge about it to this day. Coming down hard on the players for kneeling made the NFL ownership in an attempt to appease Trump. Now that he's bypassing them and going straight to offering an olive branch to the players he just made the teams and owners look like complete tools. It would be impressive if he did it on purpose.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Arc Light posted:

I can't even tell what's a joke anymore. When I saw the headline, I thought for sure that CNN started some kind of humor column, but nope.

Trump will ask athletes who kneel during anthem to recommend people for pardoning

lol

It's so loving obvious he's just flailing around trying to do everything he can possibly do unilaterally.

He's gonna pardon some more dead black athletes and then make angry tweets about the black community not being more appreciative.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I hope our allies just stop trading and kick us out of the G7 until Trump is removed from office.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ECONOMIC SANCTIONS TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

All things considered, a day without a Trump tweet is quite a day to behold.

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Why -serious question- is Nork a slur?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The frumious bandersnatch is a hiwi with the face of an alien often seen impersonating Victorian police detectives and intergalactic criminals

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nuclear War posted:

It’s something the president would say.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Nuclear War posted:

Why -serious question- is Chink/Spic/Wop a slur?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nuclear War posted:

Because the proper term is North Korean. Anything that's not the preferred nomenclature is usually a slur.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

M_Gargantua posted:

Why -serious question- Wop a slur?

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

M_Gargantua posted:

I'm sorry if its a stupid question, but I thought it was just a contraction of 'North Koreans' which is a bit of a mouthful I guess. Nothing against with just saying North Koreans though if its genuinely offensive. I guess its like 'jew' and 'jewish'? One definitely could be made to sound hostile

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

LingcodKilla posted:

No of course not.
Not looking forward to my CHUD coworkers spinning this into a positive. The man could do no wrong even if he poo poo in their cereal.

A profession dependent on critical thought and enough self-awareness to recognize one's own biases. How can decision-makers trust these guys' judgment? Oh yeah, if they're drinking the kool-aid, too.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nuclear War posted:

I'm sorry if its a stupid question, but I thought it was just a contraction of 'North Koreans' which is a bit of a mouthful I guess. Nothing against with just saying North Koreans though if its genuinely offensive. I guess its like 'jew' and 'jewish'? One definitely could be made to sound hostile

More like how jap is "just" an abbreviation of Japanese.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Soulex posted:

I hope our allies just stop trading and kick us out of the G7 until Trump is removed from office.

Lowest black unemployment numbers ever!

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

M_Gargantua posted:

I'd say it's more along the lines of Frog/Canuck/Jerry but OK

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's not so much about the word used as the intent of the word. "Urban" gets thrown around a lot and I hate it because I know the person just wants to use the N word.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It's a genre of music iirc. Maybe it's also a sub-culture like how redneck is for white with their own identifiers and such. I dont know, I've never asked because I never thought about it till now.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah, it's kind of a tautology, it's a slur because it gets used as a slur.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Redneck is a bit of a dated term. Smackhead or sister fucker is more up to date.

Soulex posted:

Krokodil on the other hand
We have to prop up the wonderful Russian economy.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fister Roboto posted:

Yeah, it's kind of a tautology, it's a slur because it gets used as a slur.

Such as the term "Spade."

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

http://pbfcomics.com/comics/the-offenders/

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

It took a long long time for me to figure out why my dad got so angry the first time he fired up Super Mario Brothers in 1988 and toddler me, having read the instruction manual in anticipation of a turn, complimented how he really stomped that goomba.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Casimir Radon posted:

Redneck is a bit of a dated term. Smackhead or sister fucker is more up to date.

We have to prop up the wonderful Russian economy.

"Type-II diabetes patients"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

It took a long long time for me to figure out why my dad got so angry the first time he fired up Super Mario Brothers in 1988 and toddler me, having read the instruction manual in anticipation of a turn, complimented how he really stomped that goomba.

permabanned poster goombastomper58

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/1005907927868297222?s=19

There were multiple white house people with $60k jobs that had to tape together Trump's ripped up poo poo from his garbage to make sure that the Presidential Records Act was being followed.

Both of them at one point got their top secret clearances pulled and were forced to sign resignation letters. There are more of them still in that office where their only job is to tape poo poo back together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/1005907927868297222?s=19

There were multiple white house people with $60k jobs that had to tape together Trump's ripped up poo poo from his garbage to make sure that the Presidential Records Act was being followed.

Both of them at one point got their top secret clearances pulled and were forced to sign resignation letters. There are more of them still in that office where their only job is to tape poo poo back together.

Daycare is expensive

• Locked thread