Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

This looks sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BRUTAL PHYSICS

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Doom 64 is canonically good

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

My only experience when trying to play it was when my cousin bought it and tried playing it in a sunny room and then we both collectively spent an hour trying to find a brightness setting on the tv before giving up

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

This looks sick

It's pretty cool. The Sims you create all have classes like knight, spy, wizard, 2 different kinds of priest, etc and then you do quests that are like text-based choose-your-own-adventures (like if the long branching event chains in CK2 got spun off into a full game) mixed in with regular Sims gameplay, and the quests will be different depending on what class of Sims you assign to it. It's one of those games I get hooked on for a few weeks straight like once a year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Had this on my old flipphone and it was bad rear end. There was a Wolfenstein one too

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the only reason i remember this is because primus did the soundtrack and it came out during one of the massive droughts for the wii

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff posted:

the only reason i remember this is because primus did the soundtrack and it came out during one of the massive droughts for the wii

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Speaking of Wii drought games, this was the last game I rented at Blockbuster:

There’s a part where you play as a scorpion and stab Dennis Hopper in the dick several times with your poison stinger. This was his final acting role

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*puts down leopard print Gibson Flying G 5000* Love me some Primus in my Wii games.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

extremebuff posted:

lmao, i remember this one because Game Informer had a big feature about how "Gamecock Media Group" was gonna be the next big name in indie publishing with features on their slate including that and the co-founder of Bungie's Monkey-themed political minigame collection & then they all failed and the studio shut down like literally one year later

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Speaking of Wii drought games, this was the last game I rented at Blockbuster:

There’s a part where you play as a scorpion and stab Dennis Hopper in the dick several times with your poison stinger. This was his final acting role

lmao. wasnt billy bob thorton also in this game. which is ironic since he's insane and thinks videogames have caused every school shooting

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff posted:

lmao. wasnt billy bob thorton also in this game. which is ironic since he's insane and thinks videogames have caused every school shooting

Yep

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hes right.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:whitewater:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

star fox zero was internally proposed and developed to prove that the WiiU tablet could offer a unique, essential gaming experience that isn't possible with a conventional system+gamepad, the devs were told at the very start they had to find ways to force the player to use the gamepad and gyros. the wiiu was already a huge flop so this game was solely made to stick it to critics

they ended up proving the opposite when the unanimous opinion on the game was "this mightve actually been cool without the dumbass controls"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i actually kind of like aiming with the gyro in BOTW, but i've pretty much never enjoyed it in any other game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love gyro aiming and use it for everything ever since splatoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the problem specifically was having to look at the tiny blurry lovely wiiu screen and back at the TV, switching between the two constantly. it's very uncomfortable and often hurts the gameplay