Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
The riven gods were INSANELY kind to me today

The initial roll was +Damage to Grineer and +Heat damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

Cool I’ll try to keep that in mind. Sounds like it’s not worth actually fighting anything in Maroo’s quests then, just run to the end?
Go to any relay and talk to New Loka. Acquire Titania and use her for Maroo's quests. Run straight to the marker, use a pizza to charge up your energy, set off the puzzle and as soon as you reach the bit where you have to start jumping, use your 4 and fly straight through that motherfucker like it's not there.

I used to try and charge up my 4 by killing enemies and smashing containers, but thats just :effort:

The only reason to engage with the level at all is if you need Argon Crystals (Void) or Orokin Cells (Derelict).

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Will do, I think!

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Go to any relay and talk to New Loka. Acquire Titania and use her for Maroo's quests. Run straight to the marker, use a pizza to charge up your energy, set off the puzzle and as soon as you reach the bit where you have to start jumping, use your 4 and fly straight through that motherfucker like it's not there.

I used to try and charge up my 4 by killing enemies and smashing containers, but thats just :effort:

The only reason to engage with the level at all is if you need Argon Crystals (Void) or Orokin Cells (Derelict).

Or Zephyr. Zephyr works too to go blasting through things.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
I've only just achieved 'visitor' rank with the ostron- is it worth building a zaw yet, or will it just be MR fodder since I don't have access to top tier parts yet?

At any rate, I've been collecting primes like a fiend lately - after a little over a month playing, and I've got primes for Mirage, Banshee, Zephyr and Nekros, with Oberon and Hydroid cooking at the moment. I keep running out of weapons and companions to level, so it feels like I've slowed down when it comes to getting MR - can't wait to get to 14 to I can finally forge my Tiberon Prime and drop my Riven into it, then just go nuts with a Banshee Prime sonar party. When you forma something, so those new ranks contribute to MR?

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

McKilligan posted:

When you forma something, do those new ranks contribute to MR?
They do not.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Where are you guys getting Riven mods?

Also any advice on Ayatan sculptures- besides Maroo's once a week quest- and void relics?

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Where are you guys getting Riven mods?

Also any advice on Ayatan sculptures- besides Maroo's once a week quest- and void relics?

Sorties. Sorties reward rivens and the finest ayatan sculptures possible, way too frequently. Finish The War Within quest and you too can become part of the perpetually disappointing but sometimes challenging series of sortie missions.

Outside of Sorties if you want statues they spawn in syndicate missions more often than not, just keep your eyes peeled.

Horace Kinch fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jun 10, 2018

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

They can spawn in any mission, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was at the same rate. It's just that in syndicate missions you're already going to be scouring every nook and cranny for tokens, so sculpture spotting becomes a nice bonus.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I got a 70% coupon for login yesterday, did they add that discount when they changed the login rewards to a ladder system?

Guess I need to finally buy plat again

Pervis
Jan 12, 2001

YOSPOS

Yodzilla posted:

Cool I’ll try to keep that in mind. Sounds like it’s not worth actually fighting anything in Maroo’s quests then, just run to the end?

Cool I’ll do that! Thanks.

Apparently I bookmarked the newbie mode kit https://pastebin.com/dpzH43je

Sometimes there aren't people online with extras of some of those, pretty easy to wait a day (or several hours) and ask again.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Pervis posted:

Apparently I bookmarked the newbie mode kit https://pastebin.com/dpzH43je

Nice, thanks.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Helter Skelter posted:

They can spawn in any mission, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was at the same rate. It's just that in syndicate missions you're already going to be scouring every nook and cranny for tokens, so sculpture spotting becomes a nice bonus.
I've found a few ayatans while doing Gabii on Ceres for Orokin Cells, but again I think that's just because I was scouring the levels looking for Cell arrays.

Speaking of which, is that still the best place to grind for cells? Derelict Exterminations have been pretty lucrative but it seems to vary wildly. I have a few hours left of a resource drop booster and a dire need of Ocells.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Roaming any Ceres/Saturn map is a good way to farm ocells, there are usually 3-4 nodes scattered around +the occasional mob drop.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

my prediction for the sacrifice last week didn't come true but the teaser site has made me pretty confident about this upcoming week

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Is Lua Defence the best way to farm neurodes? Are there any better ways?

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
I'd suggest Orokin Derelict Survival, but only because it then combos with the Octavia farm.

40 Proof Listerine
Jul 1, 2007

Baroness Kanan-Zelaya of the minor House of Carbon

Darth Walrus posted:

Is Lua Defence the best way to farm neurodes? Are there any better ways?
Eris, at the end of the Star Chart, is the top Neurode farming spot, but considering all the blueprints requiring Neurodes you have access to before then, if you need 2-5 for a specific gun, in addition to ODS, there's:
  • Orokin Derelict Defense (also has decent relic drops and chances for Forma)
  • Weekly Ayatan missions for Maroo (it's the Orokin Derelict tileset, so you can run into an occasional Neurode as you roam around for the prize)
  • Running bounties on the Plains of Eidolon (Neurodes are still an Earth rare drop, you won't be able to farm directly, but will get a few over time while farming Ostron standing).

hirvox
Sep 8, 2009

Yodzilla posted:

You can stay behind to grab an Argon Crystal or two (or Lephantis coordinates) after you've gotten the sculpture. Just don't start clearing the map until you have the sculpture; If you fail the obstacle course, you get nothing. Once you have access to both Void and Derelict missions you might as well do those instead.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Speaking of which, is that still the best place to grind for cells? Derelict Exterminations have been pretty lucrative but it seems to vary wildly. I have a few hours left of a resource drop booster and a dire need of Ocells.

Keep an eye open for Phorid invasions on Ceres - you can wrap up each run in a couple of minutes, and it will usually drop a cell. You can also farm the Vor + Kril boss fight. I accumulated over 20 cells while farming whatever frame it is they drop (Frost, I think?)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Hmm... Derelict exterminate runs with Nekros have been yielding 4-7, though i'll admit they take a shitload longer than Phorid runs.

Anywsy, I'm happy because this is what 200 plat gets you on PS4 these days:

Shouldn't be an issue until the Venus open world pops up.

E: Also I decorated my lander:

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 11, 2018

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug
After today's reactor vs. reactor invasion I saw a couple calls for more catalysts on Discord. So :siren:giveaway time:siren::

Quote this post to receive four Orokin Catalysts. To qualify, you need to be at or below MR20 and on PC. Limited to eight people.

e: oh yeah and make sure to include your IGN if it's different

ee: giveaway over

kxZyle fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jun 11, 2018

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

kxZyle posted:

After today's reactor vs. reactor invasion I saw a couple calls for more catalysts on Discord. So :siren:giveaway time:siren::

Quote this post to receive four Orokin Catalysts. To qualify, you need to be at or below MR20 and on PC. Limited to eight people.
(Username is still IAmTheRad on Warframe, I'm MR15)

IAmTheRad fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 11, 2018

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

kxZyle posted:

User name is same as here.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

kxZyle posted:

Well guess who's exactly MR 20. :v:

Just kidding, you've been more than generous to me already and I have a couple thousand plat lying around. Give them to someone who needs them.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

kxZyle posted:

"JackTrades" in-game.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

kxZyle posted:

DrTryhard is my IGN

Smith Comma John
Nov 21, 2007

Human being for president.

kxZyle posted:

IGN: SmithCommaJohn

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

E: Also I decorated my lander:

Copycat.

What's with this sassy...lost child?

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jun 11, 2018

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug
Three more catalyst packs available. :toot:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

kxZyle posted:

I keep sleeping through Catalyst alerts, IGN same as forums name. :patriot:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Raptor1033 posted:

Copycat.

What's with this sassy...lost child?

Man where even is this in the lander? It doesn't look like the personal quarters

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

PathAsc posted:

I got a 70% coupon for login yesterday, did they add that discount when they changed the login rewards to a ladder system?

Guess I need to finally buy plat again

It's been a thing since 2013-2014 I think, I keep getting a -75% every week.

TwoWordName
Jan 3, 2013

kxZyle posted:

IGN: garbage_day

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Xun posted:

Man where even is this in the lander? It doesn't look like the personal quarters

That other room at the bottom of the ramp. With the lotus sigil on it.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Do I need to be in clan? Still waiting for invite...

IGN: TomatoSaucy

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Xun posted:

It's the left side of the focus chamber.

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

Elissimpark posted:

Do I need to be in clan? Still waiting for invite...

IGN: TomatoSaucy

Nah, you're good.

That concludes the giveaway! That's for participating, everyone. Your catalysts will be arriving momentarily.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
gently caress it! Time to overshare my stockpiled screenshots!

When carrier decided to abandon its pylon to snuggle with my Garfield

My horrible summoning circle.

Stalker crew 4 lyfe.

Shrines to forbidden love.

Some of my favorite murder mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
I would do...unpleasant things for that Sobek riven.