Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Me reading every word of the Games posts In Training is quoting in case there's an intentional joke in there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdjLBYxAcUI&t=29s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

fits posted:

you stinking bugfuck shitminions

Jerusalem posted:

Stinking bugshit gently caress-minions :allears:

Grapplejack posted:

she's so good

Fly with me posted:

Stinking bug-gently caress poo poo minions

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
these games are a real shitmagician -devolver woman

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

these games are a real shitmagician -devolver woman
pffft

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ill probably buy this since its unplayable in its current incarnation but i hope its actually cool and not just a meme game. lots of from soft poo poo from that era is completely unplayable

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Apocalypse posted:

Also, I've never before seen a Devolver conference, and I realize now that there was something missing in my life. I must scour the bowels of YouTube to fill this gaping maw in my soul.
what makes people post like this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

ill probably buy this since its unplayable in its current incarnation but i hope its actually cool and not just a meme game. lots of from soft poo poo from that era is completely unplayable

Remember that even in the days of analog sticks armored core still controlled forward and backard movement on the dpad and strafing was the triggers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/sasuraiger/status/1006015964796907520

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Videogames were a mistake - Hidetaka Miyazaki

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Remember that even in the days of analog sticks armored core still controlled forward and backard movement on the dpad and strafing was the triggers

believe me i know i tried to play Armored Core 2 a month or so ago and failed miserably. after the tutorial you get to chose from 3 missions and i failed the one i chose in 45 seconds which puts you in debt from trashing your mech and they were like Hey, maybe make a new file?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

After the Devolver conference, my wife said I'm not allowed to watch any more E3 with her in the room because she is worried it will send her into early labor.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LootBoxCoin is already sold out btw. So they just made a cool 100k+ off their ironic memorabilia. Good poo poo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

this is literally the worst E3 in history

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

LootBoxCoin is already sold out btw. So they just made a cool 100k+ off their ironic memorabilia. Good poo poo

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Donning my Cat Drugs tee for this glorious fuckawesomeness :allears:

edit: 80s T-REX UNICYCLIST YESS

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

HORMELCHILI posted:

this is literally the worst E3 in history

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This is literally the worst E3 in history.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell of a day Imps, and E3 still hasnt even truly started. Tomorrow @ 1pm EST we get to see how Lara Croft truly BECAME the tomb raider...simply awesome. Can't wait.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Suddenly feel like buying lots of Bethesda games for the Xbox tonight. Dunno why it just suddenly came over me haha.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'll be at work during the SquareEnix presentation but will be home in time for the PC and Playstation ones.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i didnt know the funny coins were real, much less that people already bought them all, gently caress internet culture.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

anime was right posted:

anyone who thinks devolvers e3 presentation sucks probably thinks bethesda makes good video games

[serious sam headless kamikaze scream 3 hour loop]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is literally the worst E3 in history.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

anime was right posted:

anyone who thinks devolvers e3 presentation sucks probably thinks bethesda makes good video games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

A loving asteroid that Glows in the loving Dark!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

cannot imagine what new types of pain ubisoft has in store for gamers this e3. can they outdo the E3 where they showed a trials game based on that old viral drawing of a kitty with a deagle riding a unicorn with epic rainbow explosions?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*games subforum watching the devolver presentation*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822450 last year's e3 thread for archival sake. i cant find the 2016 one.

• Locked thread